Help & Support

Invalid Key Hash when connecting to facebook

MonsterVicMonsterVic Member Posts: 2
Hi, 

I'm always getting an error when I'm trying to connect to my facebook account in the game invalid key hash.........    does not match any stored key....

I have reinstalled the facebook app from sratch on my phone, I have reinstalled Hill Dash 2. 

What else I should try to be able to login back to my facebook account within the game and get back my game progress ? 

Comments

• charrison145charrison145 Member Posts: 1
    Same here. I had the first one and never had problems till now. It's not on my end as all my games and apps have no problem connecting. 
  • ssdgjoiyssdgjoiy Member Posts: 3
    I am having the same problem is there a fix or should i just uninstall
  • Knapster_HutchKnapster_Hutch Member, Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 10 admin
    To fix this, head to your Facebook applications menu on their website (http://facebook.com/settings?tab=applications) and remove the MMX Hill Dash 2 app.

Once deleted, restart the game and connect to Facebook again to restore your progress.
  • Rossco000Rossco000 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 19
    To fix this, head to your Facebook applications menu on their website (http://facebook.com/settings? tab=applications) and remove the MMX Hill Dash 2 app.

Once deleted, restart the game and connect to Facebook again to restore your progress.

I had tons of progress on my old phone which broke. 

I had it linked to my Facebook. On my new phone, I'm getting the invalid hash key.  Will I lose my progress I made on the old phone if I follow these instructions? 
    Post edited by Rossco000 on
  • Kelly1976Kelly1976 Member Posts: 1
    I am still getting the hash tag error message and my friend can't add me. 
  • vegasramblervegasrambler Member Posts: 2
    edited July 7
    I am having same issue, I've removed the Facebook app and even reinstalled Hill Dash 2, with the same error, and now all my progress is up in smoke
  • vegasramblervegasrambler Member Posts: 2
    Any update on this issue?