General Discussion

Little Italy [EVENT]

Comments

• _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    @Bugatti I think they are all scared of you, but one guy is getting close to you. Meanwhile, they keep hitting me as I hit back.
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 27
    @Bugatti I think they are all scared of you, but one guy is getting close to you. Meanwhile, they keep hitting me as I hit back.
    Yeah, it's funny how leaders can stall the climbers by just not racing lol
    Anyhow, just stay as high as you can, when event is almost over, i will come down and get you if you're not too far down lol
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RobGripes @TGPD you guys get back into top 40? 
    @deewod Fairgames is annoying haha.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    @RobGripes @TGPD you guys get back into top 40? 

Hanging in there 
  • deewoddeewod Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Yea I’m not even racing him anymore. Trying to race the ones below us to build a gap so I won’t have to set my alarm for 4.45am tonight
    deewod said:
    Jay said:
    Yea I’m not even racing him anymore. Trying to race the ones below us to build a gap so I won’t have to set my alarm for 4.45am tonight
    Yeah I am doing the same. It's also helping @ElvisChoi I think.
    @deewod now 2018 is being a pain. Concentrate on the ones below to make a bigger gap?
    Jay said:
    @deewod now 2018 is being a pain. Concentrate on the ones below to make a bigger gap?
    Yup. Is TD2018 Eric Shih’s second account? The guy’s running a fully upgraded 4C
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 630 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    rei348 said:
    mauro07 said:
    rei348 said:

Someone in my league? I really need help to stay in tier1 :smile:
    My line-up is:
    - 2x fiat 124 abarth RQ17 969 (second one still fusing)
    - fiat 124 RQ15 969
    - fiat turbo 20v RQ17 996 (not yet, still fusing)
    - Alfa GT RQ16 969 

Really disappointed by Lancia Thema... RQ18 tuned 996 and it is not able to reach 150mph...

i'm in your league.. i'm nine ;) i still upgrade some cars! We can do some team work for gold tier!!
    Luca De Santis? Sicuramente lavoro di squadra! :smile:

nope.... i'm Mauro Linzi...
    @avenged ... nope... rq45 is the restriction to enter in this event... i'm rq150 and my events are all rq140... rq 85 is the restriction for cars can you use in this event!! ;)
    Ok noted :smile:
    I'm able to stay in top8 so far and my hand is almost fully upgraded. Will see tomorrow... Fortuantly there is only 1 wet track where the 4wd is a plus, so the deltas are not so good for the event. Little chance to win my first prize car!
    rei348 said:
    Really disappointed by Lancia Thema... RQ18 tuned 996 and it is not able to reach 150mph...

Confirmed, Lancia Thema 8.32 is rubbish... Low grip, sleeper tag, so you should expect a good drag car... Sure not.

Time comparison (in order: 1/4 mile drag, 1/2 mile drag, 1 mile drag):
    Lancia Thema 8.32, RQ18, tune 996 --> 13.80 / 21.43 / 34.70
    Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, RQ17, tune 996 --> 13.40 / 21.16 / 34.56
    Vauxhall Vectra VXR, RQ16, tune 996 --> 13.70 / 21.33 / 34.36
    BMW Z4, RQ18, tune 996 --> 12.93 / 20.50 / 33.70 (just for benchmark, it's RWD)

Lancia lost on every drag against both fiat turbo (-1 RQ) and VXR (-2RQ)
    Fiat Turbo seems to be the fastest FWD on 1/4 and 1/2
    VXR  seems to be the fastest FWD on 1 mile

deewod said:
    Jay said:
    Yup. Is TD2018 Eric Shih’s second account? The guy’s running a fully upgraded 4C
    OK I tried to make a bit of a gap to 5th. Hope it helps in the home stretch.

• Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 544 ✭✭✭✭
    deewod said:
    Jay said:
    Yes it is.  I have his normal account in my league and he keeps targeting me when I get within his range (yawn, you really are boring mate) so I actually throw games just to stay 5-6 to annoy him, lol
    @deewod I am trying to help but some people seem to be targeting you. I don't have much gold but I might be able to buy some tickets before the event finishes. I will keep trying but if you can you should check in the early morning haha. 

• AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    @HeissRod @mauro07 Righto. My major bad, don't know how I wasn't thinking straight when making that statement lol. Think I'm just too frustrated at my placement this event.
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭✭
    @Avenged ; i know.. same problems in a lot of events!! Frustrating me too
    @mauro07, I'm pushing down everyone below you. I can beat also the 1st in few sets, but no point in that... Better to create a gap between top4 and the rest. How is your hand? I saw you tuned the fiat turbo 969, I think 996 would have been better... Wins every drag/hill climb and also beat 969 on hairpins (tornanti). Keep strong and the 037 will be ours!
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭✭
    @rei348 ; ciao rei, sì lo so ma ho sbagliato il tuning anche della 124, era meglio una seconda 303; sto finendo gli ultimi up delle due alfa; attacco semrpe chi sta sotto di me per creare il gap...
  • loxodromicloxodromic Member Posts: 196 ✭✭✭

@Jay ; So Derek Rod is teammate?

Yeah. Also I will be sure to leave you alone as well. If you see me in any events let me know. I will try and keep an eye out for you from now on.
    We should start making groups up of potential team mates in events. That way we can look out for each other easier.

Yea that’s me. @Jay I’m almost out of the top 8 now. Setting my alarm for the early morning now haha
    deewod said:

Yea that’s me. @Jay I’m almost out of the top 8 now. Setting my alarm for the early morning now haha
    I will do what I can. Its annoying because I can beat the top 2 on a few of the tracks but I am just trying to keep the others down. But the top 2 keep hitting me. Grr wish they would fight it out or something haha.i dont care about being first but because they are picking on me the gap is closing for me and everyone else.

I will do some before the event finishes  as well. Hopefully it will be enough to keep you up.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is happening with event end time??? It's changing all the time.
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bugatti: I just pulled an RQ21 Lancia delta and noticed you have both a 969, and 699 tune. 

Any chance you could give times on what way to go with mine. Thanks mate.
  • ElvisChoiElvisChoi Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    deewod said:

Me too! :s 
    Wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning is terrible
    @Bugatti: I just pulled an RQ21 Lancia delta and noticed you have both a 969, and 699 tune. 

Any chance you could give times on what way to go with mine. Thanks mate.
    Tell me what tracks you need times on, I'll do that
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Member Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    @Bugatti Grand Master Bugatti, in what position should I stay, to get an aid?
    I am upgrading two Alfas and I have already reached the 27th.
    If it's not possible, do not worry, I'll be fine.
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    GilTrucks, it's very competitive at the top 10 now, we are all around 300 points (except the top spots). I see Max is also rising in the ranks. I might not be able to keep my Top 8 spot after all :(
    GilTrucks said:
    @Bugatti Grand Master Bugatti, in what position should I stay, to get an aid?
    I am upgrading two Alfas and I have already reached the 27th.
    If it's not possible, do not worry, I'll be fine.
    Just try and get as high as possible and we will see what it looks like in the last couple hours, i also have to worry about my spot too if hands get better closer to the end of event. If hands aren't that bad, i would be more then happy to help