General Discussion

Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia RQ Fix (5.1)

2»

Comments

  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 23
    Some strange things happening since update.

    1) i get a 3 star win, choose one prizeboard card and the game continues like I've chosen all my cards.

    2) my opponents show a hand with cards that have incorrect pictures. Doesn't happen often. But once in a while.

    3) cars that haven't been raced are flashing the spanner that suggests it needs repair.
    Post edited by RobGripes on
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 500 ✭✭✭
    12 D-->C cars here :smile:
    Two of them (fiat and abarth 124) maxed before update
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 432 ✭✭✭✭
    Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is not 4WD, therefore shouldn’t be Legendary. Please fix. 


  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is not 4WD, therefore shouldn’t be Legendary. Please fix. 


    It comes as a Rwd OR a 4wd
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 432 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is not 4WD, therefore shouldn’t be Legendary. Please fix. 


    It comes as a Rwd OR a 4wd
    Source? Every website and magazine article I’ve seen says it’s only RWD
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the Giulia Veloce should have 4WD but the Quadrifoglio doesn't.
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Yeah the Giulia Veloce should have 4WD but the Quadrifoglio doesn't.
    Yup. Here's the build your own site to see the different versions



  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Veloce can be equipped with the optional Q4 AWD system, but the Quadrifoglio only has 4 cloverleafs, not 4wd.
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 412 ✭✭✭
    edited May 24
    Lot of Italians still have Traction Control but no ABS (for example Alfa Romeo 166) - is this going to be fixed (meaning it should be swapped around ABS-Yes, TC-NO)
  • KrasimirDimitrovKrasimirDimitrov Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    If im not wrong quadrifoglio means four leaves in italian, which leads me to 4 tires
  • adms87adms87 Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    The quadrifoglio logo doesn't have anything to do with the drive type.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the Quadrifoglio is a lucky charm on all alfa race and sports cars, it doesn't have anything to do with the drive type.
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Member Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    the Quadrifoglio is a lucky charm on all alfa race and sports cars, it doesn't have anything to do with the drive type.
    Yes!  This is more for version AMG for Mercedes or RS for Audi.
    It is the sports version of the common line of cars.
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    Jay said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is not 4WD, therefore shouldn’t be Legendary. Please fix. 


    It comes as a Rwd OR a 4wd
    Source? Every website and magazine article I’ve seen says it’s only RWD
    Sorry my bad. I read it about the Giulia not the Quadrifoglio.

    If it's only RWD then it's not a very appealing car
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    I'm fairly sure the Lancia Delta Integrales do not have Traction Control. As far as I can tell, they do have ABS. Maybe the wrong box was ticked?
  • Ofirm84Ofirm84 Member Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    edited May 30
    Jay said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    Jay said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is not 4WD, therefore shouldn’t be Legendary. Please fix. 


    It comes as a Rwd OR a 4wd
    Source? Every website and magazine article I’ve seen says it’s only RWD
    Sorry my bad. I read it about the Giulia not the Quadrifoglio.

    If it's only RWD then it's not a very appealing car


    You were saying something about not appealing...?
    Post edited by Ofirm84 on
  • RysioRysio Member Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    edited May 30
    Yee.... You were saying something about not appealing...?
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.