Report a Bug

Deiter Wuttke

DEFENDERDEFENDER Member Posts: 2
Hi I like the game but I am getting ectreamly angry over the costs from when you get closer to the mega jackpot if you land on a bomb 5-1 miles away from it the cost to continue is 60000- 200000 thousand to continue.
Also I have spent about $100 on the game just to continue and when I spent it it took the gems and didn’t continue, I am extreamly angry and I would apresiat it if you gave me my 254000 gems back.
Pls do so for I have always loved playing your games but this is just rediciolus.

Comments

• DEFENDERDEFENDER Member Posts: 2
    I deserve better and the other people that play this game deserves better, you should refund all expenses made.
  • AsmoAsmo Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    If you specifically bought gems to continue Highway 2 Wealth (like many of us did as well) - and it failed to reconnect your run, I am sure you are eligible for a refund based on a technical error. I assume it takes a while to get through all those comments in all those forums of all those other games, so I'd give it a few days until a moderator will get to you?

I also have not gotten a reply to my posts about the broken league system yet, so at least you're not alone waiting ;)
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,077 admin
    Are you saying this is a bug, or are you just taking big risks to try getting the mega jackpot?