• rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    This one maybe?
    edited June 23
    Or this one! RQ30?
    RQ30 MG? What a tiny motor!
  • Yazzy2NastyYazzy2Nasty Member Posts: 1
    MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE PLEASE! 3rd or 2nd Gen maybe?Image result for red eclipse car stock
  • AymericRacingAymericRacing Member Posts: 8
    And the manufacturer Ferrari in Top drives?  :( 
    Mercedes T-80 for test bowl and drags please!

• HeWhoEatsBabiesHeWhoEatsBabies Member Posts: 19
    I'm always for more off road cars. How about some of the better land rover defender models, like the 110, dc100 sport, or the super defender you see in Iceland? 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruf/ Ultima 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tartan

don't forget the innovative tag 😉
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 21
    This isn't anything specific. But how come there are no 4wd with Offroad tires in the C and B classes? We have them in F, E, D and A.....
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    This isn't anything specific. But how come there are no 4wd with Offroad tires in the C and B classes? We have them in F, E, D and A.....
    (Rare) Hummers are moving up to c class and also there's ultra rare hummers.  Maybe in the future more offroad vehicles will be added in those classes but it's going to take a company that has offroading vehicles that aren't godly. Maybe Dodge, or add some vehicles to already existing manufacturers like Chevy or Ford. But for now we'll have to deal with hummers. 
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    (Rare) Hummers are moving up to c class and also there's ultra rare hummers.  Maybe in the future more offroad vehicles will be added in those classes but it's going to take a company that has offroading vehicles that aren't godly. Maybe Dodge, or add some vehicles to already existing manufacturers like Chevy or Ford. But for now we'll have to deal with hummers. 
    Forgot about the hummers since 8 haven't had one since launch.... when I used it as food. Hummers just dont feel that competitive. 

I guess I mean ones that actually make a difference vs 2wd offroad cars.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Jeep
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah all Hummers are simulated totally wrong in this game in particular the H1. It should perform well off road but the only okay use is for hill climbs or snow and ice. I think this needs a big adjustment.
1235»