General Discussion

Weekly Challenge Thread

CasualMobileGamerCasualMobileGamer Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
I always try to finish my challenge all rounds video every Monday!

I thought it will be easier if I just create an ongoing thread and drop my new video every Monday!

This week we got the Dakar or Bust challenge and this one has been a tricky one...

Way more difficult than the previous ones.... All because of my "weak" Porsche Off-Road squad....

Comments

• mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭✭
    ok.. impossbile challenge for me.. no SUV Porsche.... they are only S class... so...
  • CasualMobileGamerCasualMobileGamer Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    Yeah this one is a tough one xD.... that 4wd offroad Porsche is a monster!
  • AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    Is the challenge unbeatable without a Macan? That'd be kinda lame...
    Whoever can finish it - let us know your final deck!
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each round 1st to Last  ;) 

• AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 12
    I snapped these pics incase they help anyone. Hey, atleast we arent missing out on a good prize!*Edit* 11-15: Some shuffling.
    Post edited by AJTheCaveMan on
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I snapped these pics incase they help anyone. Hey, atleast we arent missing out on a good prize!
    Followed your 6-10 to the "T" worked like a charm! Also can confirm money is given out right after selecting the second card.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:

How bad is it for people without porsche suvs lol?
    @Destroyer2k11999; Well, they were worth snapping! Glad I could take the guess work out. That Rover is darn good on hill climb.
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:

How bad is it for people without porsche suvs lol?
    I don't think it's possible  :/
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 591 ✭✭✭
    Is it possible to reach that ceramic without those Porsche SUVs?
    @Parimal_2000; I believe so, based on a quick scan of the IG thread (and @CasualMobileGamer vid in OP).

Ceramic being the goal here for me also.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know how to pass round 15?

No porsche off roader. 3 porsche requirement. 3 off roaders as opponents. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible to reach that ceramic without those Porsche SUVs?
    I am in round 4 without Porsche SUV, so far ok. I have been using the GL63 for hill climbs, double points racks up pretty quickly.
    the first 20 rounds are possible... But you need at least some 4WD Porsche rides otherwise you can get a couple Disqualifications.... Round 24 and 25 seem impossible for me without a Porsche SUV
    RobGripes said:

Have you checked my video? I don't have any Porsche Off Roaders... used standard tires instead
  • prexprex Member Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭
    Your Range Rover will get about 300 points on hair pin. But putting the green Porsche on sandy twisty road will eat that up.

If you have another more grip based SUV you could optimize that. Still the difference will be huge, I guess.
    I hadn't completed 15 yet, only 14. Oops.

@RobGripes; Here is a sans Porsche SUV hand for #15 from the IG forums:Apparently, giving up the 250pts on hill climb is the way most are completing it. I'll see if I can find a couple of other examples. They are all similar.

Here: With the first switched to any fast SUV, and he says the Swift beats the Porsche? Nice.
    RobGripes said:

Have you checked my video? I don't have any Porsche Off Roaders... used standard tires instead
    I just watched it. Liked it mate, very good and useful. Gonna try to forfeit one race
    Yeah give up on one and get your SUV bonus on the other!
    Yep! Got it! Thanks @CasualMobileGamer & @AJtheCaveman. Your advice got me an RQ11 Juke! Yippee!

Actually i am fusing it to 969 now cos my first is maxed wrong.
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 541 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 12
    If anyone's interested, that's what got me a ceramic (in that order), the result was 830-475 - massive points for race 1 and 5, -50 for 2nd, and minus a lot for 3rd and 4th
    I didn't get my ceramic after rnd 20 due to a server error. I really needed the food for my porsches!

Weird this time though. Entered rnd 20 race, took ages to load, then the race and the server error came up at the same time. Server error message was on top of the race running in the background!

Message sent to support but they're all sleeping.
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    I didn't get my ceramic after rnd 20 due to a server error. I really needed the food for my porsches!

Weird this time though. Entered rnd 20 race, took ages to load, then the race and the server error came up at the same time. Server error message was on top of the race running in the background!

It happened to me last time... After a copule of hours 5 cars magically showed up in garage, ready to collect. Maybe will be the same for you...

Anyway, pretty hard with no off-road porsche! The carrera 4 helps to reduce losses on offroad, bust still i'm stuck at round 23... I win 342/93 (no comment...) 
    rei348 said:
    RobGripes said:

It happened to me last time... After a copule of hours 5 cars magically showed up in garage, ready to collect. Maybe will be the same for you...

Anyway, pretty hard with no off-road porsche! The carrera 4 helps to reduce losses on offroad, bust still i'm stuck at round 23... I win 342/93 (no comment...) 

Hmmm, good to know. It's been the whole day but i haven't seen any C class cars in my garage today. I am still waiting for a reply from support but I'm not confident.

They got the Porsche finals to deal with and their record of replying to me is terrible. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Stuck at round 24 without Porsche SUV, I think this is it.
    Just 2 points below the 3 star win but cannot get there.
    I was able to finish it. Only because I got lucky last week pulling a Cayenne from ceramic. It was difficult with the Porsche SUV. Certainly wouldn't have finished without it. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops.  Accidentally won while trying to farm.  Dang.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    What did you use?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    What did you use?
    What was the final round again?  I can only remember 4 of the 5 rounds.