General Discussion

Boring Arena Grind

AsmoAsmo Member Posts: 72
Why is it that most games I play against others are about 85% the same 10 something levels? Grinding to climb the ladder is boring enough as it is - please consider the entire level pool to put some more variety into the mix @Hutch.

P.S.: Is this just random personal bias or are others experiencing the same? Not sure if design or no real sample size...   

Comments

• hotdogreenhotdogreen Member Posts: 2
    edited June 7
    Im not happy with the arena either ... why do i have to compete with guys that are not in my league? 

And its pretty upsetting to drive in the higher levels...i may be able to compete with the times, my opponent drives - but only in maybe 1 out of 25 times ... + my opponent never crashs - never 
    So I use cars like mico, monster, tank to start the race and instantly quit it to skip to the next - finishable - track. 

I would appreciate a new system .. like only one track and you try to beat your league opponents times ..quicker rounds.. 1-2 days and lower rewards ... :)

• AsmoAsmo Member Posts: 72
    I think they only use runs from players who didn't crash, going from wood to silver league I feel like the the progression appears fairly distributed - was easy first, gets gradually more competitive...I too skip tracks that give almost no XP or I know I loose :D