General Discussion

Introduce Yourself

12346»

Comments

• grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:

Playing topdrives today on the wifi at tann hill England's highest pub , pint, sun , seven ahhhhhh
    Are you from god's own country or just visiting??
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:

Playing topdrives today on the wifi at tann hill England's highest pub , pint, sun , seven ahhhhhh
    Are you from god's own country or just visiting??
    On the coast , near boro. 
     Hour drive to tann hill
  • JoppJopp Member Posts: 115 ✭✭
    edited April 9
    Hello all car fans!
    Started to play this great game about a month ago! Thanks for all great help everyone provides!
    At the moment I'm at RQ 127 with 800 trophies :)
    Just got lucky a day ago and got my second legendary :smile:

Thanks and have fun!

• ivailo12ivailo12 Member Posts: 6
    Hi all car enthusiasts.
    Playing for 5 mounts f2p. RQ150 and 6600 trophies.
    Have 6 legendary cars.
    My game profile is Ivailo Bojilov.
  • jsmjsm Member Posts: 1
    Hello all...
    I just join this for now, but i already play for a month. in game, my name is "fairgame.cok"
    That me, im indonesian people. Nice to meet all here
  • SeatLeonRamSeatLeonRam Member Posts: 1
    I'm from the UK, only been playing for the past month and completed the campaign, RQ 116 with 50 TP, best car is the McLaren 12C, still new to this so my deck needs a lot of improvement, any tips would be welcome!
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm from the UK, only been playing for the past month and completed the campaign, RQ 116 with 50 TP, best car is the McLaren 12C, still new to this so my deck needs a lot of improvement, any tips would be welcome!
    Welcome, try and grind the campaign to 100% to get all the prizes you can, complete as much of the weekly challenges as you can and dive into the multiplayer and grind away.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    Hi there. I already wrote some stuff here, but never introduced myself. I'm from Switzerland, playing this game for 2 month. I thought I be smart and tried to win as many tier1 as possible by collecting the smallest amount of XPs. than I hit RQ140 with 8000+ trophy score. now I'm sumrfing.
  • kryvexikryvexi Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I'm Kryvexi.
    I'm a resident Californian.

I started playing around 5 months ago now, sitting at RQ150 and having 100% completed the campaign some time ago. 
    At the time of typing this, I am at 2725 trophies and hold 2nd place in the 90s event.

In regards to mobile games prior to TD, I had a spending addiction in CSR2, which has now been kicked to the curb for around two years. I have also been playing Pixel Car Racer for about a year, and still impatiently wait for major updates to it.

I have a gen2 Prius to get me from point A to point B, so life is good so far. 
    Oh, and Android for life.
  • Mr_Petrol_HeadMr_Petrol_Head Member Posts: 2
    edited May 26
    Hello guys, I am player Mr PetrolHead from Top Drives. I am from Scotland and I currently live in Bristol in England. I currently have two cars, they are the 2017 Hyundai Tuscon 2.0 CRDI 4WD, and the 2017 Ford Ranger Wildtrak 3.2. I have been playing Top Drives for about a week now, I have purchased the starter pack, so I got off to a great start. About two days ago, I came across many YouTube channels on this game, so I decided to start one up, I already have 12 subscribers and have just posted my first top drives video. Here it is if anyone would like to check it out-- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJdsyJxapsL6eX6bIIan1WA

Thank you for this awesome game and everyone have a lovely day!
  • erjuitoerjuito Member Posts: 4
    Hola chicos, soy Julio desde España, llevo jugando desde septiembre 2017 y ahora mismo rq150 y 25000xp. El juego es muy bueno pero es imposible conseguir autos premiados sin gastar y gastar dinero.
  • ElPurtzoElPurtzo Member Posts: 18
    Hello,
    lately I been reading a lot in this forum, so I decided to register and participate. I am from Germany and playing Top Drives for a little more than 3 months now and loving it. Hope to meet you guys ingame soon.
  • WizardOfLoz2_77WizardOfLoz2_77 Member Posts: 2
    Hey all.
    Been playing Top Drives for - *checks Daily Rewards* - 50 days now, been lurking on the forums for a few weeks, I thought I'd better register. Enjoying Top Drives so much that:-
    1. It's the ONLY game in which I've ever bought in-app purchases.
    2. I blasted through the campaign so quickly, I started 2 additional games, just so I could have the fun of going through it again, but at a measured pace this time. My main game is on the iPad, with the 2 other games being on an old Android tablet and on Memu on my desktop.

Ian.
  • KTMChrisKTMChris Member Posts: 3
    Hey Chris there,
    i am from Vienna/Austria
    Well i started Topdrives, two times cause of a bad bug but now, after a year playing i can say i really like it and spent lot of my time ingame and at work :p

Campaign 100% Garage about 400 Cars and some nice Cars like the Caterham Seven 620R.
  • HigsyHigsy Member Posts: 1
    Hi guys, just signed up here but have been playing 2 months now.
    RQ 120~, 90% on campaign (just need to 3 star events), got 2 legendaries but pretty mediocre garage otherwise, 1500 trophies (I’m a f2p at the moment)

also, I’m from the uk
  • AliceAlice Member Posts: 2
    Hey all, I'm a girl and I'm from Italy!
    F2p player, RQ150 and about 200 cars..only 1 S car: campaign mcl 12C!
     wish you all the best in this game!

• mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18
    Alice said:
    Hey all, I'm a girl and I'm from Italy!
    F2p player, RQ150 and about 200 cars..only 1 S car: campaign mcl 12C!
     wish you all the best in this game!

Ciao.. mi sa che ci siamo trovati contro in parecchi eventi! :D
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 4
    Lurked on the forums for a few weeks now, thought it's time to register.  Day 69 (hubba) according to daily rewards.
    RQ 132
    92% Campaign completion (beat Monaco 10 a couple weeks back and now steadily working through 3*-ing all campaign tracks).
    Struggling with the Challenges, only ever fully completed 1, can't even do Round 6 on this Challenge as I have no SR 80s cars.
    0 trophies on events, most I've ever built up to was 40 before losing them all again.  Really struggle to place higher than 60th in the 100 place events or higher than 200th in the 300 place events.

Enjoying the game but almost resigned to smurfing daily as the only way to get some cash/gold/fusion cars.
12346»