General Discussion

Porsche 918 Spyder Finals [EVENT]

Comments

• TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yzer said:
    @MiroslavStoev he's no chance with You :)
    @Yzer are you in our group? What’s your IG name? I’m David Fook
  • deewoddeewod Member Posts: 270 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    @ElvisChoi @loxodromic @deewod the Dongwon guy is targeting me... can you guys pls help me, should I even drop below 550 points? Many thanks
    I think you're too far ahead to be in danger. And the players around the 6-12th spot won't be able to win against you so you should be safe.
  • TD47959TD47959 Member Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    TD47959 said:

Thank you!
    This guy will be battling for 3/5 place with me and second account of Roman, or settled with 5th and attacks the others behind.
    I hope there would be no other surprises till the end so you can fight for the rest of Top 8.
    If I can, I will give you some wins at the end, but can't promise anything. Good luck!
    Thank you, but don‘t look to much after me, i‘m not expecting to be able to fight for top 8 in the last 2-3 hours of the Event 
    TD47959 said:
    TD47959 said:

Thank you!
    This guy will be battling for 3/5 place with me and second account of Roman, or settled with 5th and attacks the others behind.
    I hope there would be no other surprises till the end so you can fight for the rest of Top 8.
    If I can, I will give you some wins at the end, but can't promise anything. Good luck!
    Thank you, but don‘t look to much after me, i‘m not expecting to be able to fight for top 8 in the last 2-3 hours of the Event 
    Keep fighting! Let us know when you make a final charge and if in range we can maybe feed you enough wins to make it. Pending no secret monster hands below it’s possible
  • pmglfvpmglfv Member Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    TopDives said:
    @TopDives the problem now is, that the only easily hand to beat for me the hand of the 1st guy. That's buying tickets like crazy. But I guess he will not last for there up
    no problem. We will try our best. If you can beat some of the guys below you i will try to catch up, i had 3 losses the second i got into top 8 :neutral: I expect things will change a lot in the next 7-8 hours.
    Hi, I'm new to the forum. I speak bad English and I do not use forums usually. I'm in the same group as you @TopDives, I'm Pedro Miguel Gomes. I think it's useless to shoot each other. I can beat Leon Heath on all tracks and Matteuw Nicholas on many of them.
  • YzerYzer Member Posts: 8
    TD01055 said:
    Yzer said:
    @TD01055 I'm Roman this second one ;)
    Yzer said:
    TD01055 said:
    Yzer said:
    Roman B? Nice to meet you! Are you any relation to The Ro-man?
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭
    @erivfc, seems I am also in your bracket as well, together with @bantel_cat. Maybe you can give me a helping hand in the end, when I am in your range? I am not sure if I could make that
     though
    TD01055 said:
    Yzer said:
    TD01055 said:
    Yzer said:
    Roman B? Nice to meet you! Are you any relation to The Ro-man?
    Nice to meet You too :) He's my better version but seriously no any relation, just the same names I think.
  • MiroslavStoevMiroslavStoev Member Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Yzer said:
    What's your IG name, if I had to avoid you. :smile:

Edit: Sorry, I did not see that you have already answer to that question. 
    I was stopped attacking you couple of tickets ago.

• bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can you smash any of them three @CharlieR
    Yzer said:
    What's your IG name, if I had to avoid you. :smile:

Roman B elo :)
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 840 ✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    @bobdylan I can’t reach them. If you climb higher we’ll have more chances to help you
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    yes, bit by bit - now focusing on C. James
  • ElvisChoiElvisChoi Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    TGPD said:
    @ElvisChoi @loxodromic @deewod the Dongwon guy is targeting me... can you guys pls help me, should I even drop below 550 points? Many thanks
    I can't beat him :/ but I think you are still in a safe position. If I can wake up on time in tomorrow morning, maybe I can pull you up by giving you some win :#
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    CometDan said:
    @Schmidti try and keep hitting the players below you and I’ll help build your buffer with Martin and Theo
    @CometDan thanks for your help so far. It is as expected quite hard for me to stay in the top8... Nevertheless in some constelations i reach 7th or 8th place. If you can keep those places below 300 points it might be possible for me to get there with an all or nothing strategie in the last 30 minutes of the event. 
    I will try my best! 
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always get the hard brackets :D :p

While you are discussing how to get top 8... Im already preparing cars for the spyder upgrades :dizzy:
     :o 
  • deewoddeewod Member Posts: 270 ✭✭✭
    ElvisChoi said:
    TGPD said:
    I can't beat him :/ but I think you are still in a safe position. If I can wake up on time in tomorrow morning, maybe I can pull you up by giving you some win :#
    Please help me and @loxodromic if you can too. It’s gonna get messy for us tonight..
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElvisChoi said:
    TGPD said:
    It's okay, don't have to wake up early, I feel much more confident now
  • S3XYS3XY Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    mazeoops said:
    mazeoops said:
    I’m in with @Gsearch, @ATSR_997, @mikes, and roshong
    I am with you guys. HF
    Can i know there ingame name?
    @Gsearch is Driver Hall
    @HeissRod is Steve Roshong
    @mikes is Mike Schlee
    @ATSR_997 is Alexandro Trujillo Silva
    @Grossbuckets is Shane McQueen 
    @Leo is Ryan Anthony Leo
    I am Såmå Goïchï
    Nick Lu is not a forumer but is helping us

Edit: @S3XY just join our bracket too, he's Bob Bao
    Thanks. Could you please let Nick Lu know my id? (CoffeeBreak)
    He just attacked me. ㅠ.ㅠ
    Just did. He said it was hard to find a non-forumer to attack sometimes.. but I guess it would not be a problem today as I see a few stronger hands threatening our positions (Jon, harry, Timothy)
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe Hutch send him a Porsche.... LOL he don't need to race for win!!!
    TreyWelsh said:
    Bugatti said:
    Good morning everybody best of luck today in the finals I hope as many of you can get that car as possible good luck to you guys ;)
    Best luck, rly?

Why you can't take the first place and let all others fight for that car?
    Now you make the same **** as by the Pagani Event?

Sorry I don't understand that...didn't you learn?
    Nah, i was just farming.. moving up and down the bracket clearing boards. All is fine ;)
    edited June 2018
    ZotZe said:
    TreyWelsh said:n
    Bugatti said:
    Good morning everybody best of luck today in the finals I hope as many of you can get that car as possible good luck to you guys ;)
    Best luck, rly?

Your hand is definitly the top1 hand there, i bet. So i would also like it if you just claim Place 1 and Let those few competitive non Forum Players have their own chance of fighting for top8.
    There are maybe some that spend much more then others and deserve it and just got unlucky to get into your bracket.
    It is not like joining maybe Erics bracket, where they know that Place 1 is gone. Facing a bracket with Bugatti means for top events the last weeks always, that you end in tier2, even if you could beat all others beside bugatti. Joining your bracket seems like joining 8xbugatti....

AND you can also Farm the Boards in dailys or the other two event...that is no excuse imo... you just like to play with others, not in the good way

.... sorry. But feel its not right at all...  :/
    I love how people try telling me how to farm and when to farm lol Didn't know there was a correct time and place to farm lmao! Don't you guy's seriously have anything else better to do then worry about me ? I was telling everyone good morning and best of luck today, and this is the replies i get lolz!
    I still wish everybody here best of luck and hopefully all the teamwork you guys are doing pays off and you all get the car.
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 923 ✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    ZotZe said:
    TreyWelsh said:n
    Bugatti said:
    Best luck, rly?

Your hand is definitly the top1 hand there, i bet. So i would also like it if you just claim Place 1 and Let those few competitive non Forum Players have their own chance of fighting for top8.
    There are maybe some that spend much more then others and deserve it and just got unlucky to get into your bracket.
    It is not like joining maybe Erics bracket, where they know that Place 1 is gone. Facing a bracket with Bugatti means for top events the last weeks always, that you end in tier2, even if you could beat all others beside bugatti. Joining your bracket seems like joining 8xbugatti....

AND you can also Farm the Boards in dailys or the other two event...that is no excuse imo... you just like to play with others, not in the good way

.... sorry. But feel its not right at all...  :/
    I love how people try telling me how to farm and when to farm lol Didn't know there was a correct time and place to farm lmao! Don't you guy's seriously have anything else better to do then worry about me ? I was telling everyone good morning and best of luck today, and this is the replies i get lolz!
    I still wish everybody here best of luck and hopefully all the teamwork you guys are doing pays off and you all get the car.
    I dont worry about you,

I do worry about all that suffer under your playstyle...