You made it right @ATSR_997 ?
    I finished 2nd @jay congrats!
    Yes! I finished 2nd too. Congrats!!

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:

Do you feel better now, after losing the '73 Carrera event?  B)
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 558 admin
    edited June 13
    It's very frustrating to have server issues in the final minutes of big events. We're sorry that anyone experienced this.

The cause is related to high server load - a large number of races in the final few minutes.

We will be looking at a solution that will hopefully fix this in the future, and are looking to conduct load tests to reproduce this and test the solution.

There can be delays in receiving prizes. If you haven't received them yet, they should be through soon and may be directly in your holding pool.
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    ATSR_997 said:

Do you feel better now, after losing the '73 Carrera event?  B)
    Hahaha absolutely! My rant apparently paid off 🤣
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Was anyone else super careful when clicking the "Add to Garage" button. 
    Very but very carefull! Read the button twice before pressing it! 
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Imagine they didn't have a confirmation message when selling  :D
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Yes, times a billion. I even though it would be funny if I clicked the ‘sell’ button take a screenshot for posting and then cancel. 

But no no joke is worth that risk, lol
  • Gentox90Gentox90 Member Posts: 116 ✭✭

This time I don’t want to just let go on the game without explain my really BIG disappointment and I will send many mails untill i won’t receive what i’ve gained in the game....i’m a f2p but by the big prize of this time I decided to spend money for tickets and repair cars, I know that there are people that spend so much more than me but is also true that every player is important for the game so i’m really angry for the ending crash because I was fighting for the 7/8 position after have buyed gold and I couldn’t use it because of the crash, loosing also the first prize...so this time I’ve decide to use an angry tone with hutch and don’t be accondiscendent with their decision untill they won’t accept my request

• Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So just gonna bust your chops a little @ATSR_997 but Uh, what was that about showing me your second tier reward after I told you your hand looked good enough?  o:)  ;)

I'm really stoked for the guys who struggle hard with this game and finally had something pay off...for everyone else your time is coming too!
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missed out. 9th.
    AGAIN.
  • red23red23 Member Posts: 9
    edited June 13
    i understand what hutch is going though and sure they are disappointed with the issues but this is the 2nd time a crash has now cost me big and there just seems no point continuing. Been playing this game without anything better than a super rare for a month now.
  • AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    Man, for the penalty of 600 trophies I pull a gawddamned Buick Enclave out of my CF. Talk about useless...
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    red23 said:
    i understand what hutch is going though and sure they are disappointed with the issues but this is the 2nd time a crash has now cost me big and there just seems no point continuing. Been playing this game without anything better than a super rare for a month now.
    Have you completed the campaign?
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Missed out. 9th.
    AGAIN.
    Dang man, I can't imagine how this feels, especially given your lead before you went to sleep. You and @jay were really the two people I was rooting for to win the most this time around, even more than myself.
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Missed out. 9th.
    AGAIN.
    Man that really sucks. From what I read I thought you were safe. I was waking every couple of hours myself. Noticed I was slipping a bit too and didn't want to let it get away from me.

Spent 200g on tickets even though I probably would have been fine without it. 

These opportunities don't  come across often enough for me to risk it heh. Especially with my terrible pack luck.
  • loxodromicloxodromic Member Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Missed out. 9th.
    AGAIN.
     It was ticket rush in the last ten minutes, I was trying to push them, but 1 vs 3 nearly impossible to took down 100 points each of.them. 
    TGPD said:
    Missed out. 9th.
    AGAIN.
    Dang man, I can't imagine how this feels, especially given your lead before you went to sleep. You and @jay were really the two people I was rooting for to win the most this time around, even more than myself.
    Thanks a lot. I still cannot believe it haha. After all the terrible pack luck. 

Funny thing is I was kinda stumped in the weekly challange as well. Been using it in that to progress me further.
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
    I was going to b silent for I do not desire your praise but only wish to inform U of deeds of goodness.  For once outside of 12th, I gave 2 forumers at least 5 wins each....dropped to 15th or so and tried to give the only other member I could reach, a few too.  So, without naming names....your welcome For my humble and selfless actions  I deserve only minor praise, so please resist ur urge to applause.  I am no angel but perhaps closer to a saint.  Maybe I can be an example to all.... of what a true forum member should be.  I hope you are all resting easy after the tensions of the recent battle.  Until next time compatriots!!!
    Havent heard from @AJtheCaveman.....did u make it?

• AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭
    @Grossbuckets; I was very stupid and couldn't play for the last 12+ hours! My hand was between 10th to 20th while playing. Luckily, I somehow Ended up 79th and got some B class food cars that I needed badly. 2nd tier would have been great, but it's just a game people!

Saw you got that 918? Congrats mate. I was going to congratulate you earlier but the salty aroma in here was very overwhelming to the senses.
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Member Posts: 268 ✭✭✭
    @Grossbuckets; I was very stupid and couldn't play for the last 12+ hours! My hand was between 10th to 20th while playing. Luckily, I somehow Ended up 79th and got some B class food cars that I needed badly. 2nd tier would have been great, but it's just a game people!

Saw you got that 918? Congrats mate. I was going to congratulate you earlier but the salty aroma in here was very overwhelming to the senses.
    Sorry man, we will get it done next time
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Member Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    TopDives said:
    @pmglfv
    Huge thanks to Pedro, i could not have done it without you. I owe you big time!
    nice to see that you've gotten it
    Still staring at it haha.....