General Discussion

Patch 6.0 Discussion Thread

Comments

• vossixvossix Member Posts: 329 ✭✭✭
    edited July 10
    binner said:
    Is there going to be RQ changes for cars in classes that don’t change their rarity? Eg. say moving a car from RQ 28 to RQ 27 but still keeping it a legendary?
    Yes, lots. As Mazda have lots of low RQ cars, most cars that change will just change by +1 RQ.
    Is it possible we can get a list off all the RQ changes? Excel or anything.
    http://hutchgames.com/images/Top-Drives/PL6-changes.jpg

EDIT: Sorry. I see to late. This is only a jpg. 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the Evo VIII is a good ultra rare but it will be a horrible epic, not worth the 15 ultra rare it takes to upgrade. 
    Yeah it's gonna be terrible as an epic and will probably get dropped down again. Also some of these other rq changes seem unnecessary. For example all of the changes to the top tier suvs like the GL and Ranger getting bumped up a tier. Unless mazda has suvs to slot in at those top tiers these changes seem suspect and pointless imo. Are there even gonna be any rare suvs left lol? 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holly smoke batman ! 
    My rare garage collection just got turbo charged 
  • PeterHansenPeterHansen Member Posts: 4
    vossix said:
    binner said:
    Is there going to be RQ changes for cars in classes that don’t change their rarity? Eg. say moving a car from RQ 28 to RQ 27 but still keeping it a legendary?
    Yes, lots. As Mazda have lots of low RQ cars, most cars that change will just change by +1 RQ.
    Is it possible we can get a list off all the RQ changes? Excel or anything.
    http://hutchgames.com/images/Top-Drives/PL6-changes.jpg

EDIT: Sorry. I see to late. This is only a jpg. 
    Thanks. But this image only show the changes in rarity and not all the RQ changes, like a E car change RQ from 9 to 10.
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    Are the tracks' names going to be changed in this patch?
    Are you going to switch the Giulia Veloce and - Quadrifoglio's drivetrains? 
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 764 ✭✭✭✭
    Suzuki Swift Rally spec. AGAIN??
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Rotary Engine is life. RX7 come to me! Yes Yes Yes!
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i almost have 6 of the suzukis maxed out, so means 6x ceramics for me lol
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Holly smoke batman ! 
    My rare garage collection just got turbo charged 
    @bobdylan

whattttt! 
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg this rq changes are just destryoing the game, whats the point of having the infinity at a class?
  • AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin Just 1 question... What tier is the FD3S RX-7 gonna be?! Please please please make it attainable for the love of all things rotary!
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you introduce low-mid level cars some will have to move up. We've been here before. It just sucks when it happens because I never have enough slots to take full advantage of the free C class food. 
  • DoupaoDoupao Member Posts: 278 ✭✭✭
    Avenged said:
    @Hutch_Robin Just 1 question... What tier is the FD3S RX-7 gonna be?! Please please please make it attainable for the love of all things rotary!
    might be rq23 epic the same as gtr34
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    Why?  What's the point?

ATSR_997 said:
    Also, no fix for the prize board issue when there are less cards than stars? I don’t even want to think how much EARNED rewards we’ve lost thanks to this extremely frustrating issue. 
    Hutch already provided an explanation on this back in April.  It's not a "bug" per se.

http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/comment/57025/#Comment_57025
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 496 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Why?  What'

ATSR_997 said:
    Also, no fix for the prize board issue when there are less cards than stars? I don’t even want to think how much EARNED rewards we’ve lost thanks to this extremely frustrating issue. 
    Hutch already provided an explanation on this back in April.  It's not a "bug" per se.

Yes but even though it is not a bug they should fix the poorly designed prize board. It’s not fair to keep getting robbed of our deserved prizes. 
    ATSR_997 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Why?  What'

ATSR_997 said:

Yes but even though it is not a bug they should fix the poorly designed prize board. It’s not fair to keep getting robbed of our deserved prizes. 
    I agree.  They don't. :p
  • DontTazeMehBroDontTazeMehBro Member Posts: 21
    Still not adding a way to see times after a race... sigh what are they even doing with feedback.
  • DontTazeMehBroDontTazeMehBro Member Posts: 21
    One of the cars being downgraded is an event car that wasn’t even winnable yet lol
    edited July 11
    You mean two event cars that are droppin from the bottom of an upper class to the top of a lower class, which means they'll be more competitive when used in class-limited events.  Seems good to me.
    Post edited by HeissRod on
  • MrMercBenzFansPalMrMercBenzFansPal Member Posts: 36
    edited July 11
    (Where is the car lock option “can be favorite car type of option” where cars cannot be sold off or fused by accident? This has been requested many times!)
    Post edited by MrMercBenzFansPal on
  • JoppJopp Member Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    Good idea to upgrade the xc90 before it goes ultra rare? Or is it just food as ultra? 
    I'd upgrade then sell lol 

• ZumZum Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Please no RQ-Changes 🙏
    Zum said:
    Please no RQ-Changes 🙏
    Have you not read anything?
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 764 ✭✭✭✭
    Jopp said:
    Good idea to upgrade the xc90 before it goes ultra rare? Or is it just food as ultra? 
    This should help you.
    http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/2877/true-cost-of-upgrading-in-game-dollars#latest
    No much profit selling after upgrading. I’d keep as a food 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jopp said:
    It’s not even good as an ultra rare so I wouldn’t upgrade it if you’re planning on using it. 
    You do know hutch is reading this thinking Volvo prize car .... hmmmm all dirt tracks 🤔🤔🤔🤔