General Discussion

Impostor Syndrome in Diamond League ;)

AsmoAsmo Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
- Impostor syndrome (also known as impostor phenomenon, impostorism, fraud syndrome or the impostor experience) is a psychological pattern in which an individual doubts their accomplishments, and has a persistent internalized fear of being exposed as a "fraud".[1] Despite external evidence of their competence, those experiencing this phenomenon remain convinced that they are frauds, and do not deserve all they have achieved. - (Wikipeadia)

Not a single season where I wasn't No 1 with several Millions XP between me and 2nd place. Now in Diamond League I have to spend Gems to reactivate my rides just in order to be able to stay in the Top 10! Before Diamond League I felt like it was too easy, now I feel like it is too "difficult" (time and gem consuming is more like it) - but I honestly started wondering if I even belong here. Maybe I shall derank on purpose just to enjoy the fresh breeze of leading in Ruby league once more :sweat_smile:

Anyone else impressed by Diamond League?

Comments

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,081 admin
    I'm down in silver league, so can only gaze up to you in envy and admire your accomplishments.
  • ShonliuShonliu Member Posts: 2

I am finishing the platinum league in few hours in top so the next try will be diamond
  • AsmoAsmo Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
    edited August 13
    Nice! Tell me what you think of Diamond League. This season was a bit more relaxed, but I still had to spend 30k this week for refuels just to be able to stay in the top 5. I wish we would get slightly better rewards, place 5 gives you 750 Gems, 20 Paint and 50 Prestige, basically like in all the other leagues plus/minus a little bit of nothing. No real incentive, that's why people stop trying I guess, so it gets more relaxed after a while :)