General Discussion

Update prozess for cars

GravediggerGravedigger Member Posts: 4

I think it is very complex and tedious that the vehicles after the update to GT, .. must always fully upgrade and not start at the old state of the preceding vehicle. One also "pays" for it with many points.

Comments

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,041 admin
    Hey Gravedigger (guess you like monster trucks?) each car is a new car, and also this follows the same format as MMX Hill Dash 1. At this stage it's taken dedicated players a lot of time to reach this level of upgrades and the benefits yielded through time definitely drops off, but this is why things get tougher at the top.
  • BlackChromeBlackChrome Member Posts: 2
    If it HAS to be a new vehicle (instead of just updating the old one, which is now useless), can we at least keep collecting points while the vehicle is maxed? It’s really annoying that I stop collecting points on a maxed vehicle until I get the GT or SX and then have to start all over again. 
  • AsmoAsmo Member Posts: 60
    edited July 12
    The old ones are not useless though, quite the opposite since you will need way more than 3 cars of one class in order to stay competitive in higher ranks. Sometimes I have the same course 5-6 times out of 10 (please work on course appearance frequency, Hutch devs, Thanks), which means after my first 3 uses of one car I have to spend fuels/gems or alternatively real money if I don't want to wait 2h for free fuel. Personally I also like that you have to develop 3 different approaches and skills for one car. Keeps it entertaining, too...