General Discussion

25 Garage Slots + Ceramic

HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
Get it while it's hot!

Comments

• MrMercBenzFansPalMrMercBenzFansPal Member Posts: 35
    (Yes! I need that garage space! Bought it as soon as I saw it!)
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭
    Thats not even good... buy slots for 8.8k and u will have 22.5 slots more instead a bs ceramic
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
    64 gold per slot is somewhere between the 40 & 80 slot in terms of cost per slot, factor in the ceramic worth 499 and that becomes 44 per slot.  Bargain.
  • vossixvossix Member Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Nice

And it bring me a future B. A bad B but for fuse  ;)

• mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    I need 200 more gold
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought it. Even got a red card. 

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    Actual individual cost would be
    20 Slots = 1400G
    5 Slots = 400G
    Ceramic = 499G

Bought together is 2299.  The deal is 700G cheaper.  How is that not a decent deal?  You would buy slots anyways, right?  Might as well throw in an extra 199G for a Ceramic (over the 1400G price) and get more slots + cars.  You're trying to compare it to a slot purchase that costs 5.5x more.
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 522 ✭✭✭✭
    ofc right after I bought 20 slots today, fml
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    ofc right after I bought 20 slots today, fml
    be happy. I bought 160 slots 15 min before this 😄
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Room for rare cars to collect before they get boosted
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 501 ✭✭✭✭
    Got some future B food too, I’m happy. 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 774 ✭✭✭✭
    I got the B class GLC merc. When the GL gets bumped up to B class, this car is gonna make it look obsolete
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    Got double c’s I have to be on a streak of atleast 40 ceramics without anything higher than a c class 😒😒😒
    I got triple Cs.  That one pack that teases you really good, then hits you in the gut.  :D
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭✭
    Noiice
    Blue2moro said:
    64 gold per slot is somewhere between the 40 & 80 slot in terms of cost per slot, factor in the ceramic worth 499 and that becomes 44 per slot.  Bargain.
    U think a ceramic is worth 499 Gold? WOW 
    Are u a millionaire?
    HeissRod said:
    20 Slots = 1400G
    5 Slots = 400G
    Ceramic = 499G

Bought together is 2299.  The deal is 700G cheaper.  How is that not a decent deal?  You would buy slots anyways, right?  Might as well throw in an extra 199G for a Ceramic (over the 1400G price) and get more slots + cars.  You're trying to compare it to a slot purchase that costs 5.5x more.
    Its not a deal because the slots you can buy for 8.8k are Waaaaaaay cheaper.... and a ceramic isnt even worth 1 gold tbh
  • GabiHGabiH Member Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    HeissRod said:
    20 Slots = 1400G
    5 Slots = 400G
    Ceramic = 499G

Its not a deal because the slots you can buy for 8.8k are Waaaaaaay cheaper.... and a ceramic isnt even worth 1 gold tbh
    Not everyone has the possibilty to wait until they farm 8.8k gold
  • dodojanikdodojanik Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    edited July 12
    GabiH said:
    Twinkie said:
    HeissRod said:
    20 Slots = 1400G
    5 Slots = 400G
    Ceramic = 499G

He isn't saying if it possible or not to wait. Hes saying this deal isnt really a deal
    edited July 12
    dodojanik said:
    GabiH said:
    Twinkie said:
    HeissRod said:
    20 Slots = 1400G
    5 Slots = 400G
    Ceramic = 499G

He isn't saying if it possible or not to wait. Hes saying this deal isnt really a deal
    Care to explain how?  Ignoring the Ceramic, you're paying ~64G per slot.  To get that price per slot, you'd have to spend 2600G and buy 40 slots.  So, you're getting the price per slot at a lower buy-in point.  Sure, you could save 8800 gold and get slots at 55G per slot, but this is still a deal.  It may not be the deal you want, but it's still a deal.  Math doesn't lie.
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GabiH said:
    Twinkie said:
    HeissRod said:
    20 Slots = 1400G
    5 Slots = 400G
    Ceramic = 499G

Or the patience.  This comes at the perfect time for me tbh, I need some more slots, but I don't want to blow my whole pile as there's an update coming AND a 1 year anniversary presumably with some decent deals attached.  This gives me much better value than just buying the 20 slots I was considering.