General Discussion

Uncommon Cold Snap - EVENT

mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
RQ45

I cant enter until later tonight. Assuming snow and ice. 

Comments

• Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its offroad surfaces, i cannot really remember but i remember that every track had a speed one
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 9

Dis guy good for a low RQ drag ... but don't think it's the one :/ hmmm
    Post edited by bobdylan on
  • MiroslavStoevMiroslavStoev Member Posts: 128 ✭✭✭

This hand is good enough for first place at my bracket. Probably it could be better with second white Ranger instead of one Defender so you can have a second Vectra for the drags sets.

There finaly cracked it, even bought tickets because I was that obsessed with tinkering the perfect line up .... 

The RQ8 ranger line up yet again 
    edited July 10
    Oh wait I have a second defender  .... Why didn't I think that would fit .... doh back to it
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    In the 2nd track (twist rd x 2, slalom x 2, and 1mile) which position is good for blue ranger?
    bobdylan said:
    Oh wait I have a second defender  .... Why didn't I think that would fit .... doh back to it
    Yeah, Defender beats everything and climbs the snow hill.

mazeoops said:
    In the 2nd track (twist rd x 2, slalom x 2, and 1mile) which position is good for blue ranger?

One of the slaloms, I think there loses less points than on twisty road.

• ljhcjpljhcjp Member Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    Any improvement on this? Im sitting 1st but top 3 have the silver ranger instead of the blazer, we keep drawing. Looking for an edge? Cheers
    Yellow blazer ain't as good as it should be on them tyres
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:

There finaly cracked it, even bought tickets because I was that obsessed with tinkering the perfect line up .... 

That hand, but with a second defender has been my hand since the beginning. Yes. Quite good. 
    Starting to ponder keeping a 3rd defender 
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Member Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    I’ve got a third.. but will it do the trick? Scared to tinker I’m case I lose this lead in a tight contest 😂
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh Defender, why do you elude me so?
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 727 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 10
    mikes said:
    bobdylan said:

That hand, but with a second defender has been my hand since the beginning. Yes. Quite good. 
    Yes. Quite good. 

bobdylan said:
    Starting to ponder keeping a 3rd defender 
    And for drag? With 3 Defender, bye bye Vectra due to RQ limit. 
    Thinking for future events ... got a 330 and a 303 ... it's so good off road is there room for a second 303 or a 033
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    has anybody tried out the Nissan type 60 (RQ8)?
  • floop200floop200 Member Posts: 28
    Nissan type 60 lost in almpst all tracks to white ranger ... all maxed out 969
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    floop200 said:
    Nissan type 60 lost in almpst all tracks to white ranger ... all maxed out 969
    thanks 👍
    mikes said:

Yes. Quite good. 

Farming Week on Top Drives.

• mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:

Yes. Quite good. 

Farming Week on Top Drives.

Oh Yes!
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really starting to hate TopDrives40778. Guy has 6 loses and is constantly hitting me in second place to inflate his ego. Screw him
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really starting to hate TopDrives40778. Guy has 6 loses and is constantly hitting me in second place to inflate his ego. Screw him
    That’s the 40778 way, even if you have the 2nd best hand you will have to fight for 2nd. 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s the 40778 way, even if you have the 2nd best hand you will have to fight for 2nd. 
    Tbh, his trophy count is over 15000. Idk how he's in my league. Matchmaking still doesn't make any sense smh