General Discussion

Italian Dragons - EVENT

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    DeserT said:
    DeserT said:
    This guy Rob Montano has unbeatable hand so he will be first soon. I had to hit each one of you once because my options were all forumers (or Montano which I can’t beat), sorry. 
    I just beat rob once, must've been luck though
    We have identical hand so if you beat him then I may as well. You remember the trackset?
    I don't remember, he may have changed his hand up after the loss too so I'm not sure, I just went through a ticket refresh and only saw two tracksets though.
    I’m hiding at the bottom of the top 10 in this bracket as well. 
    I'm just leaving it alone for the moment, trying not to do anything that would cause me to kill myself.
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope all forumers can win silver tier for nissan cf... i try to stay in silver and push down no forumers
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Edit - nope. We’re both losing again. Tough bracket. 
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Double post
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    i think we all can make it.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    mauro07 said:
    Antoun said:
    @mauro07 Hi Mauro ! Finally I have landed in the US for my bracket. I'm using the Pagani 760 RS, two 4C, one Landia Delta B RQ 19 and 1 Alfa 159 with STD.

Maybe your lineup will maintain in Tiers 2. I hope so !
    I stay in EU... i find some forumers with me... @BoxtaS

gold or silver tier for me is good.. someone for teamwork? 😉
    I m in this bracket..
    I can’t believe how many people in this bracket have paganis. No idea how you get them...! 
    Spend spend spend
    I don't think anyone is gonna spend anymore cause of the price increase, not anyoe from Android i think
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I think i smurfed this way too hard and not sure I can climb back up fast enough.
    so no Pagani no silver tier... it's impossible to win something if you don't spend a lot of money.... it's always more hard for f2p
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the top hands like in this event?
    O__VER said:
    2 pagani then some Giulia Veloce and others Alfa to close the 110 rq restriction!!! you need 2 high ride for city streets!!
  • DoupaoDoupao Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    BoxtaS said:
    mauro07 said:
    Antoun said:
    @mauro07 Hi Mauro ! Finally I have landed in the US for my bracket. I'm using the Pagani 760 RS, two 4C, one Landia Delta B RQ 19 and 1 Alfa 159 with STD.

Maybe your lineup will maintain in Tiers 2. I hope so !
    I stay in EU... i find some forumers with me... @BoxtaS

gold or silver tier for me is good.. someone for teamwork? 😉
    I m in this bracket..
    I can’t believe how many people in this bracket have paganis. No idea how you get them...! 
    Spend spend spend
    I don't think anyone is gonna spend anymore cause of the price increase, not anyoe from Android i think
    interesting to see how the shareholders react to the results before and after the price change. before 1m a day, after 1000 a day. It doesnt make a commercial sense at all. I think a lot of the big spenders are from these regions and on android. they might not.want to spend 100usd a month to buy 12500 gold but they will spend 200 a week at the old price. dont think fair to everyone association is requesting hutch 
    edited September 2018
    I'm getting now since about 10x the track set with city streets med., twisty rd dry, hairpin dry... but the one with indoor karting I haven't got since I can remember. Is it just coincidence or is it another bug and others are experience the same?

Edit: never mind, just a stroke of bad luck
    Post edited by hillclimber on
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    @Djehoetie im just below you might try and sneak into 2nd place, appreciate any help
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    so no Pagani no silver tier... it's impossible to win something if you don't spend a lot of money.... it's always more hard for f2p
    Yep I will be Tier 3 with you. Can't compete against 2 Pagani when you don't even have one. Yes @ppedras i'm looking at you  ;)
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    O__VER said:
    2 pagani then some Giulia Veloce and others Alfa to close the 110 rq restriction!!! you need 2 high ride for city streets!!
    Is there a track set with 2 city streets? I didn’t see it posted on the first page of this thread 
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Well, I try to survive here without Pagani. Can stay close to top 10, but tier 2 in the end will be questionable.
    Jaco said:
    mikes said:
    Well, I try to survive here without Pagani. Can stay close to top 10, but tier 2 in the end will be questionable.
    @Jaco @S3XY ; can't make any promises but we are trying to do our best to help.
  • DjehoetieDjehoetie Member Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    @Djehoetie im just below you might try and sneak into 2nd place, appreciate any help
    Avoiding you. I will try to keep the others low.
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    mauro07 said:
    O__VER said:
    Is there a track set with 2 city streets? I didn’t see it posted on the first page of this thread 
    Would like to know this too. I'm joining shortly and it massively effects what I'm upgrading!
    O__VER said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    mauro07 said:
    O__VER said:
    Would like to know this too. I'm joining shortly and it massively effects what I'm upgrading!
    no only a maximum of one city streets per track set but one of them is wet.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    mauro07 said:
    O__VER said:
    no only a maximum of one city streets per track set but one of them is wet.
    But it's also a short, wet city course
    Jay said:
    Lol I think i smurfed this way too hard and not sure I can climb back up fast enough.
    @Jay how is your bracket look like, any whales?
    Doupao said:
    Jay said:
    Yeah. I have no Pagani so no chamce at top 10. Not full yet. About 50 to go. 1x 4c qnd some B's is good wnough for tier 3.
    Jay said:
    Doupao said:
    Jay said:
    Yeah. I have no Pagani so no chamce at top 10. Not full yet. About 50 to go. 1x 4c qnd some B's is good wnough for tier 3.
    @Jay thanks. how will this hand fit in your bracket?
    Doupao said:
    Jay said:
    Doupao said:
    Jay said:
    Well. I would say top 10.
    Jay said:
    Doupao said:
    Jay said:
    Doupao said:
    Jay said:
    thanks
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doupao said:
    Jay said:
    Doupao said:
    Jay said:
    Doupao said:
    Jay said:
    thanks
    You're gonna need to max out your Paganis to be within a shot at tier 1
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Doupao said:
    Jay said:
    @Jay your bracket is already full? Planning to join anytime soon.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    me too. I am playing PS4 today and will late late join so keep us posted if possible
    43MK4 said:
    Jay said:
    Doupao said:
    Jay said:
    @Jay your bracket is already full? Planning to join anytime soon.
    RobGripes said:
    me too. I am playing PS4 today and will late late join so keep us posted if possible
    Still not full  appears to be filling up very slowly. 263 at thr moment.