General Discussion

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about these 2 chevys 

Will the camaro have rubbish mra like the convertible?
    And the blazer I have no idea but didn't wanna sell it yet.
    Here's the s10 maxed, seems a bit op for its rq. Check this thread to see some timings: http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/4906/smurf-appreciation-thread-show-yours#latest can't say much on the Camaro. Do some drag runs and see how the midrange is, if it's awful 699 if not it's probably go 969 or wait for other people to max it.
    13.03 1/4 mile
    33.46 1 mile 
    Completely stock

In game?  Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Not sure if this will be worth upgrading...seems like one of the worst dodge cars?
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    Those times were for the camaro ss coupe and not the blazer obviously lol
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh.  Haha.  I just saw the picture and assumed that was the subject.  :D
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    033 camaro convertible B21 does the mile in 34.10 so I'd say they fixed the coupe.

Also

0-100 camaro convertible 033 11.26 seconds

0-100 camaro coupe stock at 000 10.50 seconds
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Oh.  Haha.  I just saw the picture and assumed that was the subject.  :D
    Yeah I gathered that lol.
    So the camaro ss coupe as standard is a little bit quicker in drag times over 1/4 and 1 mile as a standard b class lotus esprit.
    So I guess I keep it?
    edited October 9
    I'm keeping my camaro coupe, if only because that's my actual car in real life lol

Also I'm pretty sure top speed is supposed to be 174 mph but maybe it's electronically limited?
    Any thoughts on this one? 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any thoughts on this one? 
    Probably better than the boss camaro when fully tuned
  • BedeyBedey Member Posts: 11
    TD01055 said:
    Bedey said:

My first legendary, should upgrade i upgrade it? 
    Nope.
    So, better sell it? And the slk? Seems a little bit slow 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bedey said:
    TD01055 said:
    Bedey said:

Nope.
    the SLK Black is not very good, you'd be much better off with a maxed B class car.
    The GT S has insane midrange, like it's brother, the A26 GT.
  • MrMischiefMrMischief Member Posts: 13
    O__VER said:
    Hi all,
    I already have a porsche 924 carrera gts rally spec Upgraded 969.
    Should I upgrade my second one 969 or 699.

Thanks

Personally I would get two done at 969 before thinking about any other tune. 699 maybe for the third.
    Ok Ty mate.
  • TopDrives20409TopDrives20409 Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭
    Pulled my first 911RS. Have read that all tunes are pretty good on this, but which would you recommend first?
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bedey said:
    TD01055 said:
    Bedey said:

Nope.
    Always a good idea to keep it, it will come in handy but upgrades to S cars are so expensive it’s best to save it for good ones. You will regret selling, it really doesn’t take long to earn 275k smurfing
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled my first 911RS. Have read that all tunes are pretty good on this, but which would you recommend first?
    Depends, do you have the rq 22 boxter or the Martini? If you've got a 330 martini, do it 033, if you have an 033 boxter do it 330
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to test the midrange of a car, go to uae 9 and put it against the bmw, if it wins it has somewhat decent midrange if i loses its c r a p
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Bedey said:
    TD01055 said:
    Bedey said:

Nope.
    Always a good idea to keep it, it will come in handy but upgrades to S cars are so expensive it’s best to save it for good ones. You will regret selling, it really doesn’t take long to earn 275k smurfing
    275k in this game is nothing. 2,5 day of playing. I just spend all my savings which was 3.000.000 and got 0 legends, 3 Epics and 19 UR. Never sell a legend!
  • TopDrives20409TopDrives20409 Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭
    Depends, do you have the rq 22 boxter or the Martini? If you've got a 330 martini, do it 033, if you have an 033 boxter do it 330
    Thanks. Have the orange 718 Boxster in 699 so will 330 it. Martini is on my list of want but not yet pulled. 
  • SprungGeoduckSprungGeoduck Member Posts: 14
    Someone explain to me how you earn so much money in this game? I'm over here struggling to save up enough for ceramics and the upgrades I need while y'all are casual millionaires?
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    Smurfing every event in which you can't get tier 1 or 2
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 138 ✭✭✭

Someone know what to do with this Camaro? Could be a nice Drag Car if the MRA plays along
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone know what to do with this Camaro? Could be a nice Drag Car if the MRA plays along
    Run it on some drag tracks and I'll compare it to a stock merc e400
    Am I the only Top Drives player in the world who doesn't know what smurfing is or how to do it?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    Am I the only Top Drives player in the world who doesn't know what smurfing is or how to do it?
    Nah. Anyway, the aim is to start with a very weak hand and go straight to the bottom of the bracket. Take the weakest available cars, quit all the races. Repeat until you have minus several hundred points. If you play it right you might just end up at the very last spot, which is very useful
    After some time everyone will switch to either a good hand or the best one they can field to start racking up three-star wins. This way you can clear the prizeboard several times per event, netting you cash, gold and cars to sell/fuse. If done properly, depending on the number of active events you can expect to open 2 to 4 ceramics per day.
    But for the love of everything good in the world, don't feed wins. always quit matches before choosing an opponent.
    TD01055 said:
    Nah. Anyway, the aim is to start with a very weak hand and go straight to the bottom of the bracket. Take the weakest available cars, quit all the races. Repeat until you have minus several hundred points. If you play it right you might just end up at the very last spot, which is very useful
    After some time everyone will switch to either a good hand or the best one they can field to start racking up three-star wins. This way you can clear the prizeboard several times per event, netting you cash, gold and cars to sell/fuse. If done properly, depending on the number of active events you can expect to open 2 to 4 ceramics per day.
    But for the love of everything good in the world, don't feed wins. always quit matches before choosing an opponent.
    Plus even on your way back up quit your 5th ticket with a weak hand so you leave a weak ghost for others to get easy wins while your tickets recharge. It’s all about the teamwork
    Thanks for the advice!
  • BedeyBedey Member Posts: 11
    43MK4 said:
    TD01055 said:
    Bedey said:
    TD01055 said:
    Bedey said:

Nope.
    275k in this game is nothing. 2,5 day of playing. I just spend all my savings which was 3.000.000 and got 0 legends, 3 Epics and 19 UR. Never sell a legend!
    How you get so much money in two days? I need at least one month to fe t
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Plus even on your way back up quit your 5th ticket with a weak hand so you leave a weak ghost for others to get easy wins while your tickets recharge. It’s all about the teamwork
    I was under an impression that only the first four quits set ghosts. Are we certain that this also happens after all sets were seen?
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    I was under an impression that only the first four quits set ghosts. Are we certain that this also happens after all sets were seen?
    Yes, I'm sure. 
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 138 ✭✭✭

Run it on some drag tracks and I'll compare it to a stock merc e400

1/4 Mile 13.70s

1/2 Mile 21.35s

1 Mile 35.06s