General Discussion

Bad smurfers

2»

Comments

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    UncleGary said:
    UncleGary said:
    I made a similar mistake in the daily event last night. I thought my 5x Mehari army could 3-star my opponents 2x Fiat 500's and 3x 2CV's.

The Meharis made short work of his cars on the three drag tracks, but I got a DNF on dry asphalt twisty road and got spanked on the slalom. Result was I lost the match.

wait, a dnf on asphalt twist road?

Incredible, isn't it.
    This is new. @Hutch_Tim is this the expected behavior?
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UncleGary said:
    UncleGary said:
    I made a similar mistake in the daily event last night. I thought my 5x Mehari army could 3-star my opponents 2x Fiat 500's and 3x 2CV's.

The Meharis made short work of his cars on the three drag tracks, but I got a DNF on dry asphalt twisty road and got spanked on the slalom. Result was I lost the match.

Incredible, isn't it.
    good for smurfing
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    UncleGary said:
    UncleGary said:

Incredible, isn't it.
    good for smurfing
    Nah, I'd prefer to beat my opponents by over 250 points 
  • MrMischiefMrMischief Member Posts: 12
    Why do some people think only them can smurf, this guy keeps giving others smurfers wins
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 27
    I had td05986 many times in my bracket, he always do that. As a (good ? ;) ) Smurfer, I play anyone else but anyone else play him... so it s works for him.
  • Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    sometimes when i smurf (most times i farm in the top part of the bracket my stars...) i give some people i dont like also some wins :*
    poor guys with so many losses need some love....

and this thread proves me that they get angry for this, lol
  • MrMischiefMrMischief Member Posts: 12
    Steph81 said:
    sometimes when i smurf (most times i farm in the top part of the bracket my stars...) i give some people i dont like also some wins :*
    poor guys with so many losses need some love....

and this thread proves me that they get angry for this, lol
    I don't get angry, I just feed them wins lol
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jiga for the longest time I avoided you in events without you knowing because I appreciated the Primo-smurfing you undertook without even having been a part of this forum. 

It's like it was your calling!
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome. I've been smurfing with some random players for over a year that i still treat that way lol. I still have no idea who they are, I just know I appreciate them.

That's the only reason I started the Smurf appreciation thread to begin with. I was trying to make a public post to say thanks to @JevJaws, hoping that he would see it one day. I had no idea he was actually on this forum at the time..
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the win danny
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Parimal_2000 sorry mate gave you a win by mistake. I thought my smurf hand could beat yours!😭
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    @Parimal_2000 sorry mate gave you a win by mistake. I thought my smurf hand could beat yours!😭
    It's ok.
2»