General Discussion

Slots on (prize board)?

rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
edited October 12 in General Discussion
So what is this? Thought id get a free slot, but nothing happened.
Anyone else had the same?

Post edited by Gsearch on

Comments

• Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    You actually don’t get anything when that pops up, not even a car to your holding pool. I hate that glitch
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭
    bug i believe... i see the same picture time ago in this forum!!
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never had that happen?
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 500 ✭✭✭
    Hmm... maybe they are bringing this to a future update, and they accidentally coded this feature in...
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Member Posts: 281 ✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    Hmm... maybe they are bringing this to a future update, and they accidentally coded this feature in...
    No it’s not I had this issue since the first update to the game. I even contacted hutch support they couldn’t explain it
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 500 ✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    No it’s not I had this issue since the first update to the game. I even contacted hutch support they couldn’t explain it
    Ah ok
  • rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    English is not my native language, sorry....
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭✭
    This game needs some slots as a rewards now and then. Too many cars and too expensive slots, especially for new players. 
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    I'm sorry for being the grammar (police) but why are so many people confusing prize with price? It's better here but on IGF it's almost a 50-50 split.
    Very curiuos if you could translate that sentence in german (clearly the native language of @rkoralle ) without mistakes regarding grammar

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry for being (the) grammar (police) but why are so many people confusing prize with price? It's better here but on IGF it's almost a 50-50 split.
    Because the IG forum is typically visited by a younger age group.  Enough said.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    Jaco said:
    I'm sorry for being the grammar (police) but why are so many people confusing prize with price? It's better here but on IGF it's almost a 50-50 split.
    Very curiuos if you could translate that sentence in german (clearly the native language of @rkoralle ) without mistakes regarding grammar

I could attempt that, I did spend a few years learning German, but that's beside the point. I'm not pointing out someone's one minor mistake, I'm curious as to why this one specific mistake is so common in top drives community, much more so than any other.
    English isn't my first language either so I'm far from being a jerk about minor misspellings.

also @Gsearch I know this is a kid friendly forum but you'd think a word describing a person committed to an ultra-nationalistic ideology in one specific European country in the first half of the 20th century is not a word that is on a banlist or something, especially when it's used for a comedic touch, not as an insult : p?
    Post edited by evilprofesseur on
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:

I could attempt that, I did spend a few years learning German, but that's beside the point. I'm not pointing out someone's one minor mistake, I'm curious as to why this one specific mistake is so common in top drives community, much more so than any other.
    English isn't my first language either so I'm far from being a jerk about minor misspellings.

also @Gsearch I know this is a kid friendly forum but you'd think a word describing a person committed to an ultra-nationalistic ideology in one specific European country in the first half of the 20th century is not a word that is not a banlist or something, especially when it's used for a comedic touch, not as an insult : p?
    Maybe it is because we are dealing a lot with the prizes nowadays. Or prices............  :p

No problem, all good!