Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Owner Challenge

12346»

Comments

• GymopenGymopen Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    For the ones that complained... can we now talk about the difficulty? It was so easy, hands that finished wouldnt even be top 20 or even top 30 in my bracket. 2xCF plus a crappy legend for doing nothing!? While i get fucked with my 4 maxed epics and 16.... Its disgusting to read all the whinery while i have spent way more ressources to end with less in the end.
    No complaints if it was bloody easy. 
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To clarify, I'm posting the following to document the difficulty of this challenge.

I thought it was easy, although I have a much better Cadillac garage compared to the garages meeting the requirements of other owners challenges I’ve participated in (poor italian garage so I had to shell out some $ and food for the 90's italian and italian convertibles challenges. I lacked high end astons so that one required some spending too). No fusing or CFs required for this one for me. 

I think I used the legendary Sixteen on maybe one or two stages just because I had the extra RQ. The last stage I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to pass but just barely snuck by thanks to the maxed STS-V

The third section of stages I believe had three offroad/mixed tracks which could've presented problems for some that hadn't maxed the RQ51 Escalade before it moved up from D to B.
  • BasilBasil Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    edited June 21
    To clarify, I'm posting the following to document the difficulty of this challenge.

I thought it was easy, although I have a much better Cadillac garage compared to the garages meeting the requirements of other owners challenges I’ve participated in (poor italian garage so I had to shell out some $ and food for the 90's italian and italian convertibles challenges. I lacked high end astons so that one required some spending too). No fusing or CFs required for this one for me. 

I think I used the legendary Sixteen on maybe one or two stages just because I had the extra RQ. The last stage I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to pass but just barely snuck by thanks to the maxed STS-V

The third section of stages I believe had three offroad/mixed tracks which could've presented problems for some that hadn't maxed the RQ51 Escalade before it moved up from D to B.                           

To give you an idea of my bracket in the final: I would have whooped your a*s with those cars and I’m 20th. No price car for me! 😲🤘😉
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    I must have a few whales in my bracket as well.....hands down in 10th to 13th are running ATS-V and CTS-V sports wagon with at least 1 upgrade o the dry tracks and 2 or 3 maxed CT6 (most have the sixteen as well).....it's a bloodbath.....waiting for your 5 tickets to regen. you lose 100+ points if you are lucky....200+ if the team in 8th to 12th go hunting...lol
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 21
    I’m seeing hands like this down around 200th

• thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    So all the whining and complaining was unjustified? What a surprise...
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hres my hand that won all 93 tickets i played over the weekend and is currently rank 19 and will en T2 as the competition is insane.  I would take a challenge and the shitBugatti all day over this final mess.

• REALAISREALAIS Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 10
    That doesnt sound better. 
    Why there is at all reaction options in first place. It creates not necessary drama in first place
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necroposting...
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagree with the disagree of @TopDrives40778's posts