Skip to content

June 2020 Roadmap Discussion

Comments

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone accepts that mistakes happen, but seriously why can’t they learn not to use bugged cars as requirements until the mistakes have been corrected? 
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    edited June 26
    Is this the reason that we don't have packs for this qualis? to prevent ppl to get this bugged cars? @Hutch_Dmitri ?
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    edited June 26
    I would add,
    if events are planned months before and 22 updates have been released this year ( @Hutch_Robin )
    why Bentley seats count hadn't been corrected ?
  • Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 185 admin
    hifichris said:
    I would add,
    if events are planned months before and 22 updates have been released this year ( @Hutch_Robin )
    Bentleys are in the change list for the future update... as to why it wasn't fixed earlier - I don't know.
    Is this the reason that we don't have packs for this qualis? to prevent ppl to get this bugged cars? @Hutch_Dmitri ?
    Hey, we will add the packs later today.
    hifichris said:
    I would add,
    Bentleys are in the change list for the future update... as to why it wasn't fixed earlier - I don't know.
    Ok, So... You can admit having this event BEFORE this future update is a mistake ?
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    I would add,
    Thank for the reply. Perhaps for future significant events, look at the change list beforehand?

What about this event - will you just let people with these cars exploit this mistake?

Also, can you tell us what these CFs are? Rwd German convertibles or just German?
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how Hutch could stand not correcting all of the things in the car corrections thread quickly. I would be utterly embarrassed. 

To put so many other things higher up on the agenda is ridiculous, to me. 
    Again flagged, love that
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    Again flagged, love that
    Dissension will not be tolerated
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    I would add,

i think it's a easy fix.. you can change in one day this bug!! But it's business.. so you wait months for this change... nice work.. as always!!!
  • juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    We have to have in mind that every car stat correction needs a client update. That, and the fact that are things about gameply more important to get fixed sooner, it's not surprise that they didn't released an update of this type. They first gather all the things they can fix, they fix them, and finally they release the client update. Don't loose your minds and try to be comprehensive. Fix are gonna come and the game will get better with time. Let's try reducing the negativity in the forum, shall we?

As for the qualifiers, they could have used other requirements knowing the issue, but it's already done. Try and error!
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    hifichris said:
    I would add,

i think it's a easy fix.. you can change in one day this bug!! But it's business.. so you wait months for this change... nice work.. as always!!!
    I mean wouldn't make sense for Hutch to do this though. If they were going to change the GT3's seat count (which they will), it'll coincide with other cars. As for qualifs they should've added a no slick car req to block the GT3 from being used, but its too late for that to happen. 
    But I gotta say Hutch y'all need to hire people who actually proofread cards 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game is by far more expensive than any AAA videogame, play two finals or buy yourself a Playstation 4.
    Its a shame that we play all this in a known bugged state and no one at Hutch really seems to care.
    @LittleEnosBurdette time to fight for the Subaru pic!
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 829 ✭✭✭
    Yep, it is OK to not solve all the cars errors, (some are so small, who care) 

But using allowing to use this car, already flagged during another event is just no respectful.

To centerback to the road map.
    At the end, I understand this Hutch choice to move the way they imagine the best for they game. We are all here because we liked the idea and the concept. 

However, I think it is important to build a strong community (Hutch_Dmitri is doing a huge job) and listen to the feedback of users.
    I am not sure if you seen the last two pokémon communication? They present 3 meeh games on mobile and say that they have a big announcement for next week. They managed to get the hype very high! Just to present another mobile games with Tencent. All occidental players are angry, because they were teased and hyped. But they were hoping for something which they want for 5 years. All asian players are angry because of the partner (Tencent seems to be aggressive on the P2w) 

The Pokémon company managed to get 160k dislikes (they deleted some even)

More and more company seems to not car what the fan base want, and just broaden their scope. (pokémon moba is to have more Chinese people I guess, but even Chinese don't like the game...)
    -> point is, don't loose yourself in the pursuit of broadening your scope, you may not conquer the new players, and lost the old one.

Also, for the new feature, we can view the past of YouTube Rewind. They were cool, and some people got the brillant idea to evolve things... Most disliked videos on YouTube! Coming from YouTube (kind of comic)
    -> point is, sometimes simplicity is key. New players can jump in directly, old players can master the smallest trick.

I am 27, engineer (perfect milenial kind of) and I feel like, I am less and less the target of big companies.
    Even If I was born with the beginning of video games. 

What is your target? My grand parents? Or teenage who don't earn money? 

And i don't understand why companies don't want to listen to their Fanbase. Some trick are simple.

@Hutch_Dmitri, I understand that the forum does not have a lot of users, if you speak French or someone's from Hutch who speak French want to join the French group on Facebook, you will have even more feedback (more or less the same than the forum)

Sorry for the long rant 😱
  • thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    aftermarket tuning commonly results in removing top speed limiters...hehehheheh...just saying.... @Hutch_Robin

• juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    aftermarket tuning commonly results in removing top speed limiters...hehehheheh...just saying.... @Hutch_Robin

The only type of tunning that we want lol XD
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JaguarDTM said:
    Hutch wants to add tuning to this game but can't even get a racecar to have a proper number of seats
    Maybe this is already a tuned up version, take the whole family to the racetrack

Hey guys, thanks for your feedback on the Roadmap update by Robin, I just wanted to ask if you could kindly keep the discussion in this thread specifically to the topic in question, which is the Roadmap and the future features of Top Drives. I've seen some unrelated comments about packs and cars for qualifiers (and other topics) here which makes it a bit hard for us to read through your feedback. You can always discuss these things in relevant topics.

Thanks, we really appreciate your input!
    Oh yes ! A penta-series ! Can be a good idea for 90+RQ cars ! (Kind of related to the roadmap, no ?)
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, thanks for your feedback on the Roadmap update by Robin, I just wanted to ask if you could kindly keep the discussion in this thread specifically to the topic in question, which is the Roadmap and the future features of Top Drives. I've seen some unrelated comments about packs and cars for qualifiers (and other topics) here which makes it a bit hard for us to read through your feedback. You can always discuss these things in relevant topics.

Thanks, we really appreciate your input!

the problem is the roadmap.. maybe you need to put bug fix first priority for this game and no new feature like retuning...
    JaguarDTM said:
    Hutch wants to add tuning to this game but can't even get a racecar to have a proper number of seats
    Maybe this is already a tuned up version, take the whole family to the racetrack

Yeah we took out the roll cage and added a bench seat. The whole family is having a lovely time around North Loop, but I'm a little mad about some old 90s Supercar beating my lap time...
    @Hutch_Tim Does the tuning features just means changing skin (pictures) of a card ? If so i am 100% pump for it !

Reference: June Q&A  
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I really think I'd be done with this game if tuning becomes a part of it. And I say this as a keen tuner car person.