PL11.3 Update - Now Live

Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 165 admin
edited June 30 in News & Announcements

Today we are releasing an update PL11.3 for Top Drives. Please update and restart the game for the changes to appear. Please note it may take a few hours for the update to reach stores.

Find the full update log below:

NEW

• Added a new Prize Car pop-up warning when attempting to sell a Prize Car.

BALANCE

• Increased overall difficulty of the Yellowbird Championship to account for the RQ changes in the RQ Revolution update.
  • Reduced difficulty of Round 5 of the ‘Road to the Yellowbird’ stage of the Yellowbird Championship.

BUG FIXES

• Fixed an issue with blue hints missing during matchmaking on the 0-100 challenge.
  • Fixed multiple visual issues with the IAP offers awarding different values than expected.
  • Fixed an issue with the Style Icon Carbon Fiber Pack description not localised properly.
  • Fixed an issue with the All Cars button not working correctly when leaving the garage while on the collections screen.
  • Fixed the incorrect description of the German Convertibles pack in Spanish.
  • Fixed an issue with the Great Exhibition 5+ Seaters Packs and Criteria not giving/showing the correct cars.

To discuss the update or tell us about bug, please use our dedicated thread: https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/10180/pl11-3-update-bug-reporting-thread/p1?new=1

Comments

• DabigpDabigp Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The continental gt3 is still a 5 seater?!
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    Yes.. still 5 seater
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 384 ✭✭✭
    Imagine already have like 2+ updates since 11.2 and the VW Syncro/W12 Roadster still doesn't have the correct MRA proportional to its inflated RQ, and the Bentley GT3 still have 5 seats. What a joke. 
  • juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    The continental gt3 is still a 5 seater?!
    They've said in the roadmap 2020 that only x.0 updates will have car stats correction. Any PL 11.x will not have any stats correction, we'll have to wait until PL 12.
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    edited June 30
    what about the retuning car feature ???
    support don't want to change my cars tunes replying "it will come soon". This is the reply I had 2 months ago !!!
    We all heard it was done from Hutch :
    from @Hutch_Dmitri 22/06

"Retuning & Engine Improvements

Much of this is done. The one-off retuning feature works"

after this affirmative sentence, I understand others features comes with it. Ok but why we have to wait this one ?

annoucement 11/02 :

"PL11.3 : Retune (no estimate)"

It was the title of PL11.3... i'm sorry but it feels totally empty without !

• _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 250 ✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    support don't want to change my cars tunes replying "it will come soon". This is the reply I had 2 months ago !!!
    from @Hutch_Dmitri 22/06

after this affirmative sentence, I understand others features comes with it. Ok but why we have to wait this one ?

annoucement 11/02 :

It's called bait and switch.

• Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 165 admin
    hifichris said:
    from @Hutch_Dmitri 22/06

annoucement 11/02 :

As we are ramping up our update release rate, aiming to deliver more fixes and updates to you as they become ready, instead of waiting for a while until a suitable update slot comes up, we are slowly moving away from the old number-based update cadence. What I mean is that we don’t want to associate certain features with specific updates - after all, things change quite often internally, and sometimes features have to be taken out or added in shortly before the update is scheduled to go live.

The Retuning feature is still coming, but I wouldn't despair thinking that it's months away because usually our updates happen every few months. Instead, the next update can come in within weeks, so it should not be a long wait.
    edited June 30
    you should have named this one PL11.25 but ok...
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    Why there is no any info about "Call of the Wild" in patch notes? And what exactly is that tag?
    Bye bye Silver Screen.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem most of us have is that you said 11.3 would have the retune feature but then you completely do something else with that update. The bentleys are still broken and it's honestly stupid that you haven't fixed it yet 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    small update (320 MB) for nothing... no fix about car description... :/
    Funny. All Ram brand is included as animals, but Jaguar especially as UK brand is not. Interesting choice.
  • binnerbinner Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was really hoping to see something about the clubs scoreboard bug being fixed. Guess we'll have to wait another year until any progress is made on it. 
    I think for the Call of the Wild Tag Hutch only added car names that referred to animals rather than brands. Then again quite odd that the Suzuki Swift gets the tag but not the Hellcats or the Macans...
    JaguarDTM said:
    I think for the Call of the Wild Tag Hutch only added car names that referred to animals rather than brands. Then again quite odd that the Suzuki Swift gets the tag but not the Hellcats or the Macans...

RAM is seperate Brand for 10 years already.
    I know, which is also weird that the 1500 Rebel and the Ram Dodge 1st Gen gets the tag, considering their model names aren't related to animals. 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooh seen the update thought maybe I mite return to the game .

Seen the details.... maybe not then *sigh*
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    JaguarDTM said:

As Vauxhall or Holden are from Opel (Holden is even dead)
    And as is Abarth.

Hellcal as Macan are not animal in english ... (Source Google the name + animal)

Swift is an animal ! (Didn't know that !)

Agree weird for Jaguar, and the update feels empty ...
    edited June 30
    AslanV said:
    REALAIS said:
    JaguarDTM said:

And as is Abarth.

Hellcal as Macan are not animal in english ... (Source Google the name + animal)

You need to learn what is Vauxhall/Opel.
    Vauxhall is UK Opel cars. If Germany sells Opel, you buy same car in UK as Vauxhall.
    While RAM cars are unique and dont have same copy design as Dodge.

Abarth is performance tuning for Fiat.
    How can you say it is the same? 
    If those are 3 different  things.
    REALAIS said:
    AslanV said:
    REALAIS said:
    JaguarDTM said:

And as is Abarth.

You need to learn what is Vauxhall/Opel.
    Vauxhall is UK Opel cars. If Germany sells Opel, you buy same car in UK as Vauxhall.
    While RAM cars are unique and dont have same copy design as Dodge.

Abarth is performance tuning for Fiat.
    How can you say it is the same? 
    If those are 3 different  things.
    I know what Vauxhall and Opel are, and what they used to be. Two completely separate brands with different vehicules.

And Vauxhall is also rebadging some Holden, hence the blend. Vauxhall is now an empty shell, but did get a past. Pontiac is dead and we still have it. Sorry for English people, but Vauxhall should be treated as Pontiac. Only historical cars. And the Vauxhall VXR8 GTS should be an Holden and Vauxhall Calibra an Opel (same goes for the Vauxhall Astra and others).

For Fiat and Abarth, i do agree that Abarth is the Performance tuning arm of Fiat. But Porsche and RUF are separated. Same goes for Fiat and Abarth. If you know the history of Abarth, you know they used to be a shop as RUF, once bought by Fiat. (like AMG). However, FCA (and before that Fiat) is treating Abarth as a separate brand since 2007, not like AMG (or Maybach) and Mercedes. 

Here is a peak at the FCA Annual report from 2019. They do say Abrath is a Brand.
    https://www.fcagroup.com/en-US/investors/financial_regulatory/financial_reports/files/FCA_NV_2019_Annual_Report.pdf

Same for the 2014, but they have this nice table (p43)
    https://www.fcagroup.com/en-US/investors/financial_regulatory/financial_reports/files/FCA_2014_Annual_Report.pdf

For me, it's the same problem. There are all separate brand, separate judicial entities. And if you think it is ok to blend them, we can talk about the Volkswagen Conglomerate which own 100% of different brand. Same as FCA Italia (previously Fiat) which own 100% of the Abarth brand.
  • GymopenGymopen Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
    Is PL12.0 coming this year?
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gymopen said:
    yes, in december #hutchlogic
    Gymopen said:

the 2020's roadmap stopped on june 2020....
    If they want Prized Car for the next Arc, they should hurry !
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AslanV said:
    The next arc has already been announced?
    HeissRod said:
    AslanV said:
    The next arc has already been announced?
    If they don't want any disparities/months without challenges,they will have to provide something for March 2021. (Month of the KTM)

Guess it gives us a time limit. Maybe we can expect a new release for the new year ! Like PL11, (and the temporary tag year of the ...)
This discussion has been closed.