New Car Tag!

GymopenGymopen Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
"Call of Wild", animals only it seems. New challenge series?
«134567

Comments

  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gymopen said:
    "Call of Wild", animals only it seems. New challenge series?
    TP incoming!
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    I still find stupid they removed the Silver Screen tag to add that new one - what was the problem to keep it?
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its event tag. Just like it was year of the rat and silver screen. 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Its event tag. Just like it was year of the rat and silver screen. 
    Which means we should open a few threads with requests to add the "Call of the Wild" tag to some vehicles. 😏
    I know someone who would be thrilled about that.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    From one side I like those floating tags. Refreshes game little bit every couple months. I am not so interested in this one tho, not so big fan for couple Lambos and Dodge Vipers as Legendaries. Only need to keep eyes on Low RQ ones. Maybe those will have some run for couple of stages.

  • winterbonewinterbone Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited July 2
    Since we have alfa romeo carabo(buffalo in tagalog), could we have porsche macan(tiger in indonesian) too?

    I could be wrong about that carabo, but i'm 100% sure about the macan
  • G_anlucaG_anluca Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    I don't like this "temporary" tag.
    There are always cars that missed the tag that should have it.  And we know how Hutch is "fast" to correct cars stats.
    And on short term basically we need to spend a lot of resources to obtain and upgrade cars that were and will become soon, again, useless.
    Of course it will be used to win important cars (another challenge like the one-77? That i particularly liked by the way).

    I would change my mind if the tags would remain (and corrected).
    I can understand why the year of the rat was useless now... but why remove the silver screen and not use it for future events?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Its event tag. Just like it was year of the rat and silver screen. 
    Which means we should open a few threads with requests to add the "Call of the Wild" tag to some vehicles. 😏
    I know someone who would be thrilled about that.

  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    new tag not present on patch note of update.. why?
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 423 ✭✭✭
    either they forgot to add it into patch notes or it was planned for next update and they accidentally added it to this one
  • justjukiejustjukie Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    new tag not present on patch note of update.. why?
    Because they didn't want us to know so we don't save cars with the tag before they release event. If we start saving cars then we won't buy packs ... 
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    I missed that memo ! Already saving all the DEF with the tag x)
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭
    You don't get many wilder animals than the great white whale. 

    Although I'm glad the moby dick doesn't have it, as that'd be a repeat of the hellcat problem that One-77 challenge had. 

    And if the Macan gets it the Raptor should too. 
  • winterbonewinterbone Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Raptor is not a current living animal though, im not opposed to it, its just not what i think hutch is going for
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    New events for next Jaguars incoming. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    New events for next Jaguars incoming. 
    Yep, it's the Xk 120's this time.
    Wonder what the end prize will be?
    Hope it's the Volvo Btcc car.
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    First events showing in the lobby, scheduled on Sunday.
    Serpentine (RQ495, only for players with 4000+ trophies)
    The Menagerie (RQ150)

    Looks like it will be a new fun serie. :)
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:
    First events showing in the lobby, scheduled on Sunday.
    Serpentine (RQ495, only for players with 4000+ trophies)
    The Menagerie (RQ150)

    Looks like it will be a new fun serie. :)

    yeah finally the trophies come to a use lol
    good one Hutch! I dig that change
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    Yeah! Finally the trophies are used! 

    And ikn à good way! 
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    ...it was good to farm on all those low trophies ... now it will be like any other event
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    Nop, as the menagerie is RQ150 to enter.

    Just more event for RQ495+/4000+ trophies players! 
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    Under 4k players will enjoy easy ride xD
    So me as 7k trophies player, I will be food for big boys :)
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Under 4k players will enjoy easy ride xD
    So me as 7k trophies player, I will be food for big boys :)
    Depends if this is a low RQ event 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉 

    And below 4k,they just don't have it, so more change for you :) 
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 3
    AslanV said:
    REALAIS said:
    Under 4k players will enjoy easy ride xD
    So me as 7k trophies player, I will be food for big boys :)
    Depends if this is a low RQ event 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉 

    And below 4k,they just don't have it, so more change for you :) 
    What are you talking about? 
    Event says RQ495 4000+ trophies.
    I know that there is same event starting with RQ360. Everyone will get this event. Only it will be more seperated.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the art work
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    edited July 3
    REALAIS said:
    AslanV said:
    REALAIS said:
    Under 4k players will enjoy easy ride xD
    So me as 7k trophies player, I will be food for big boys :)
    Depends if this is a low RQ event 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉 

    And below 4k,they just don't have it, so more change for you :) 
    What are you talking about? 
    Event says RQ495 4000+ trophies.
    I know that there is same event starting with RQ360. Everyone will get this event. Only it will be more seperated.
    Yep I was hoping... But they fucked up again. 

    Just gonna punish 4000-5000 trophies players.

    I was about to say, let's hope they have put better reward for the 4000+ trophies, then I realized I was again hoping something and they gonna Hutched again. 


    EDIT:
    Doc and Marty did some trick and told us that same reward for below 4000 and above is exactly the same.
    Trophies is a punishment as usual. 
    "We will take a special attention to disappoint you" should be Hutch slogan. 
    Post edited by AslanV on
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 3
    Call of the wild 🤣🤣🤣
    I'm sure Charlie Sheen would like it 
    Post edited by hillclimber on
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    Who is ready to buy some packs? Short tail in challenge.
  • binnerbinner Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Who is ready to buy some packs? Short tail in challenge.
    The cf's look to be unlimited too. Guess they didn't make enough off the format of the one-77 challenge. 
  • GymopenGymopen Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
    So the challenge starts in a couple hours, and still no official announcements? This lack of communication is unforseen.
Sign In or Register to comment.