New Car Tag!

Comments

• AslanVAslanV Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    edited July 5
    Gymopen said:
    So the challenge starts in a couple hours, and still no official announcements? This lack of communication is unforseen.
    That's just standard behavior for Hutch

Hutch_Dmitri did help a lot, but guess he is in vacations, so nobody can replace him to do the announcement... 

But agree, all the other games are better at communication, or even everyone.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    It is DIY, sponsored by Ikea
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    I was wondering the same. All these events lined up (even with a new entry criteria on some) and no hype or fanfare?
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 423 ✭✭✭
    Jag is nice addition to McLaren
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    edited July 5
    No communication (not very serious) but at least we have one free Alu with few $ and free slots. :)

Re the offers (same as usual) would be interesting to have the list of Call of the wild cars.
    No update yet on TopDrives Club.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Gsearch did post in the in game forum about it, but as usual this one gets ignored
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,594 admin
    Totally my bad.

• RawelRawel Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so we can win the  f-type rally car, pretty interesting car. it's a convertible/roadster off-roader with medium ride height
    Also, the Lancia Stratos ! Interesting !
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great series with really cool prizes. Hutch, you gotta work on your promotion, this deserves some hype!
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    This is a great series with really cool prizes. Hutch, you gotta work on your promotion, this deserves some hype!
    Totally agree. 
    edited July 6
    The list of cars (found on FB group):

Will be tough...
    For me (for now):
    S - 0/9
    A - 1/4
    B - 1/5
    C - 8/8
    D - 17/18
    E - 5/10
    F - 3/8

Another quest for the most lucky who will pull the few S-A (or the ones who already have most of the B and A).
    I expect to pass even less rounds than during Silver Screen challenge (unless I get very lucky with the ceramic packs)... Still hope to be able to get at least the first prize car. :D
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:

Will be tough...
    For me (for now):
    S - 0/9
    A - 1/4
    B - 1/5
    C - 8/8
    D - 17/18
    E - 5/10
    F - 3/8

Another quest for the most lucky who will pull the few S-A (or the ones who already have most of the B and A).
    I expect to pass even less rounds than during Silver Screen challenge (unless I get very lucky with the ceramic packs)... Still hope to be able to get at least the first prize car. :D
    Thank you for the list! I'm in a good shape up to A, but no S in my garage... We'll see...
  • GymopenGymopen Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
    Do feel like this challenge will take multiple S classes to complete with the F1 as the prize.
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:

Will be tough...
    For me (for now):
    S - 0/9
    A - 1/4
    B - 1/5
    C - 8/8
    D - 17/18
    E - 5/10
    F - 3/8

I'm totally out on this. A few ultras. What's interesting about the ultra is 2 are prize cars so there are only 3 ultras you can actually get. 
    If I buy any packs the only cars i think are worth it would be the stingray, the viper acr amd the lambo super veloce, possibly the srt viper and the boss 302. 3-5 cars with a couple of ok cars as well. Not sure personally.
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    oh boy 150k spent on plastic packs to get those dam commons for round 4....and nothing.
    someone has anyother idea to get them? lol
  • RawelRawel Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D3nzello said:
    oh boy 150k spent on plastic packs to get those dam commons for round 4....and nothing.
    There is that premium cotw pack for 599g with only cotw cars, that's 3 uncommon cotw cars with normal luck
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    edited July 6
    Rawel said:
    D3nzello said:
    There is that premium cotw pack for 599g with only cotw cars, that's 3 uncommon cotw cars with normal luck

thx that helped for sure, guess I gotta loot the rest from the serp/menagerie event then
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭
    If I buy any packs the only cars i think are worth it would be the stingray, the viper acr amd the lambo super veloce, possibly the srt viper and the boss 302. 3-5 cars with a couple of ok cars as well. Not sure personally.
    SRT Viper is too much of an all-rounder to be any use generally. It can't even beat the hellcats on the drags unless you upgrade it and only beats the ACR on 1 mile. 

With all those lambos we might see top-end focused sections of the challenge though, so it could be useful here. 
    I have the mustang 302, already the mustang 2.3 and no luck. So it will be a pass for me. As I am sure that I will not have the short tail. (maybe the Lancia, if any)
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SRT Viper is too much of an all-rounder to be any use generally. It can't even beat the hellcats on the drags unless you upgrade it and only beats the ACR on 1 mile.  
    and test bowl, IIRC :)
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    I got the A boss, the A powerpack, B srt, B 2.3 and B bulldog. So i dont know how far i'll come.

How many epics/keycars did you need for silver screen event again? 2 really specific epics at minimum? Or did you need an S aswell?
    cheminee said:
    I got the A boss, the A powerpack, B srt, B 2.3 and B bulldog. So i dont know how far i'll come.

How many epics/keycars did you need for silver screen event again? 2 really specific epics at minimum? Or did you need an S aswell?
    No legendary was needed provided you had 2 or 3 specific epics tuned the correct way if memory serves me correctly. However I expect this to be harder again considering its giving out an epic and imho a better legendary.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheminee said:

No legendary was needed provided you had 2 or 3 specific epics tuned the correct way if memory serves me correctly. However I expect this to be harder again considering its giving out an epic and imho a better legendary.
    You needed two green Hellcats or a Hellcat and a DB10, right?
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    cheminee said:

Ah thanks!
    Guess i'll wait with buying packs untill we know the final races. 

The only thing i can think of that hutch can specify is running 1 or 2 city streets with really good cars so people need a couple of the medium height mustangs. Apart from needing a legendary ofcourse.
    Competition is quite crazy on the first events. Never had to play so many games to aim for Top 10 during Silver Screen events.
  • justjukiejustjukie Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    cheminee said:

Which epic?
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    justjukie said:
    cheminee said:

Which epic?
    A66 JAG F-TYPE RALLY