New Car Tag!

Comments

• lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    justjukie said:
    cheminee said:
    I got the A boss, the A powerpack, B srt, B 2.3 and B bulldog. So i dont know how far i'll come.

How many epics/keycars did you need for silver screen event again? 2 really specific epics at minimum? Or did you need an S aswell?
    No legendary was needed provided you had 2 or 3 specific epics tuned the correct way if memory serves me correctly. However I expect this to be harder again considering its giving out an epic and imho a better legendary.
    Which epic?
    You needed a 332 hellcat and either a 233 Aston db10 or a 233 hellcat if I remember correctly.
    Anyone know if the impala, jalpa or carabo beats the mustang on test bowl in round 11 of the challenge?
  • vossixvossix Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know if the impala, jalpa or carabo beats the mustang on test bowl in round 11 of the challenge?
     The E class Impala in 996 beat the Mustang in Testbowl. 
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭
    It is same as with Silver screen cars. Cars are picked and this tag will not be amended.
    It was stated in announcment. 
    Challenge will be done this week and tag again will go away.
  • vossixvossix Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭
    What I don't understand are why the Lamborghini Murcielago?
    Lamborghinis give her cars names from fighting bulls. The only what Lamborghini has with a animal that everyone lives a bull with the name Murcielago. Not more. 
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 816 ✭✭✭
    vossix said:
    Lamborghinis give her cars names from fighting bulls. The only what Lamborghini has with a animal that everyone lives a bull with the name Murcielago. Not more. 
    Quick google search

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murci%C3%A9lago

Murciélago (Spanish for "Bat")
    vossix said:
    I would suggest to not bother. Hutch picks limited amount of cars, assign tag for them and creates challenge around those cars. Challenge ends and that tag will go away eventually.
    From other side I enjoy something different from boring regular week challenge which comes with extra events with different events.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subaru leone.. lion but in italian
  • JayJay Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CF rewards have been rubbish though
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    How hard was it to get that? 
    Jay said:
    How hard was it to get that? 
    A couple of epics needed I guess. My Call of the Wild hand was OK to begin with. 
    It's not been too difficult compared to silver screen, but my call of the wild hand was significantly better to start off.

• KarhgathKarhgath Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    Did you need the 1500 rebel yet? I have all epics but I am still missing the Rebel.
    Karhgath said:
    Did you need the 1500 rebel yet? I have all epics but I am still missing the Rebel.
    I think I used it once early on when there was a set with 2 motocross tracks, but the other c class rams would have been ok anyway.
  • adms87adms87 Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    edited July 9
    I am screwed. I don't think I can win the F-type without putting too much food (that I don't have) on the Yellow Mustang. I am going to buy only one CF, if I get the UR Viper is it enough to beat the BOSS on round 18 if maxed? Anyone knows?
    Post edited by adms87 on
  • OCTheEagleOCTheEagle Posts: 11
    edited July 9
    Must say that the 4000 trophies entry criteria is horrible for players who have entered the 4000 trophies (like me) a few weeks ago :/  Would rather have the silver screen criteria where the 3000 limit is only applied to certain events; not all events.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 816 ✭✭✭
    Must say that the 4000 trophies entry criteria is horrible for players who have entered the 4000 trophies (like me) a few weeks ago :/  Would rather have the silver screen criteria where the 3000 limit is only applied to certain events; not all events.
    Seems the 4000+ trophies allows you to enter a bracket with more reward. More Jag on the 4000+
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭
    Just won 2nd CF pack.
    Stingray 699 vs stingray +50
    UR viper 969 vs Boss +50
    Boss 669 vs mustang +67 (or something like that)
    UR viper 969 (here you make more than +150)
    Mustang "used to be UR" 969 against murcielago -> -50
    Is getting harder even with 3 maxed/almost maxed epics and all UR admitted in garage... I hope no legendary will be needed! 
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 346 ✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    Just won 2nd CF pack.
    UR viper 969 vs Boss +50
    Is getting harder even with 3 maxed/almost maxed epics and all UR admitted in garage... I hope no legendary will be needed! 

Seeing the cars you needed I don't even have to bother for that second CF apparently.  :(
    rei348 said:
    Just won 2nd CF pack.
    UR viper 969 vs Boss +50
    At a guess considering the prize car is better than the silver screen one imho I'm gonna say you're either gonna need 1-2 legendarys or 3-4 maxed epics, or some combo of both.
    I'm hoping not to have to put fuses into either of my legendarys, I've only got 1 cotw epic tho and that's the mustang boss with no fuses into that either.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    Just won 2nd CF pack.
    UR viper 969 vs Boss +50
    At a guess considering the prize car is better than the silver screen one imho I'm gonna say you're either gonna need 1-2 legendarys or 3-4 maxed epics, or some combo of both.
    I'm hoping not to have to put fuses into either of my legendarys, I've only got 1 cotw epic tho and that's the mustang boss with no fuses into that either.
    Fuses into boss won't be a waste, mine is sitting at 669 only because 699 is best but I don't trust hutch... they may put a race where you need 969, like they did with 699 hellcat... And if they put a drag I'm screwed anyway  :s
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    rei348 said:
    Just won 2nd CF pack.
    UR viper 969 vs Boss +50
    Fuses into boss won't be a waste, mine is sitting at 669 only because 699 is best but I don't trust hutch... they may put a race where you need 969, like they did with 699 hellcat... And if they put a drag I'm screwed anyway  :s
    Mine is 969, because I had to use it on the Santa Monica City Streets in some event a while back...
  • PulsatingstarPulsatingstar Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    Any idea what ill need to beat the lambo on hillclimb to win the Jag?  I have the Corvette and the Boss but neither have any fuses.  Im low on food after the final last week so need to be sparing!
  • GymopenGymopen Posts: 122 ✭✭✭
    Any idea what ill need to beat the lambo on hillclimb to win the Jag?  I have the Corvette and the Boss but neither have any fuses.  Im low on food after the final last week so need to be sparing!
    Maxed Corvette or Boss minimum I would say. I threw up my ACR against it.
  • PulsatingstarPulsatingstar Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    Gymopen said:
    Gave it a go.  Stingray at 1.3 1.3 2.3 was enough to beat the lambo.  Dont know if the handling stat matters
    Gymopen said:
    Gave it a go.  Stingray at 1.3 1.3 2.3 was enough to beat the lambo.  Dont know if the handling stat matters
    On mountain hill climb handling matters
    nice
  • RuvlaRuvla Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    99 MRA  B)
  • UncleGaryUncleGary Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    what are the opponents and tracks like in the final stage?