Support

mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
I think you need someone with italian knowledge for your support, i sent a screenshot with the problem without asking compansation and one of your support answered rude and in english.. i re-answer but when someone said i ask for something, i begin angry and i can do sarcasm... I think italian community is one of the biggest in this game and we need to contact support in italian and receive italian answers (no google translate).. because we have forum and we must write english, support english.. if i pay i wanna support in my language (as said, italian community is one of the biggest in game)

Comments

• lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be reasonably confident in saying the english speaking community is by far the biggest in the game, Add to that then the fact that hutch is a UK company means i doubt you're gonna get support in the Italian language
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 5
    Which similar size game(app) has multi language support?

In KTForums it is dominated by Russian language after English, not Italian.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    Because Russians don't bother to speak english,

And a lot of people talk then native language plus english. So yes, the english community is the biggest, because we do not use our native language

mauro07 is an example, did made a post in english.

Also, i am a bit surprised, because there is a French support !
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because French is the language of love
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    However i said one of the biggest community.. not the first or the last... You seem like support, you don't read and understand what you want

maybe it's spam.. don't help the discussion... my opinion....
    I would be reasonably confident in saying the english speaking community is by far the biggest in the game, Add to that then the fact that hutch is a UK company means i doubt you're gonna get support in the Italian language

if you play other game as Warlord of Aternum or other games, they have italian community manager and they answer in italian (no google translate)
    mauro07 said:
    However i said one of the biggest community.. not the first or the last... You seem like support, you don't read and understand what you want

I did not know this website amazing !

As i understand it, in blue is the number of players ? If so, is there a german support ? If yes, Russia or Italy should be the next language in the support. 

Half a milion dollars for the month of may is impressive !
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    AslanV said:
    mauro07 said:

As i understand it, in blue is the number of players ? If so, is there a german support ? If yes, Russia or Italy should be the next language in the support. 

I really like when discussion is based on numbers and not on emotions.
    AslanV said:
    mauro07 said:

It is only for iOs. 
    Android is not there.
    edited July 5
    Yes! Do someone know a equivalent website for Android? 

EDIT: Same website,
    https://sensortower.com/android/US/hutch-games/app/top-drives-car-cards-racing/com.hutchgames.cccg/overview

Based on it, Italia si still a little bit behind. But i was not expecting the French and German community close to the USA and above the GB !

But we can see the major market of Apple is the USA !

So 1.4m $ for May, net. Respect !
  • 0171801718 Posts: 485 ✭✭✭
    I would not trust the data on that website.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    Considering the company's revenue for the year ending Sept 2019 was £15 million, with the conversation from $ to £ and the yearly growth of the game I'd say its believable considering this game probably is their main revenue source compared to their other games.
  • 0171801718 Posts: 485 ✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    Considering the company's revenue for the year ending Sept 2019 was £15 million, with the conversation from $ to £ and the yearly growth of the game I'd say its believable considering this game probably is their main revenue source compared to their other games.
    I meant the data in general. I have not researched if the data they present is valid and reliable. I didn't see a "method section" on the website so I don't know how prone they are to be biased or vulnerable to be affected by systematic errors.

Might as well be, that all of it makes perfect sense, but I'm a skeptical person and don't trust stuff I read on the Internet without proper background information. I'm also no expert in those matters.
    01718 said:
    01718 said:
    I meant the data in general. I have not researched if the data they present is valid and reliable. I didn't see a "method section" on the website so I don't know how prone they are to be biased or vulnerable to be affected by systematic errors.

Might as well be, that all of it makes perfect sense, but I'm a skeptical person and don't trust stuff I read on the Internet without proper background information. I'm also no expert in those matters.
    Sounds like you cant trust at all in internet. There is no proper background in internet for anything xD
    Especially with your picture! 🤣