Monthly challenge: Arc 4

Comments

• D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:

You still need VW buses.
    is or will there be a way to get the needed buses during the challenge? for those who joined the game "late" and didnt had the chance to grab them.

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D3nzello said:
    REALAIS said:

You still need VW buses.
    is or will there be a way to get the needed buses during the challenge? for those who joined the game "late" and didnt had the chance to grab them.

This challenge series is specifically meant to reward long play
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    D3nzello said:
    REALAIS said:

You still need VW buses.

very much doubt it........ I was one Austin short, asked admin the question and was told no. So no Moby Dick for me....
  • RawelRawel Posts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ig forum is full of topics from confused people aking where's their alfa :D looks like support may have more work than usual
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    ig forum is full of topics from confused people aking where's their alfa :D looks like support may have more work than usual
    At least they aren't full of the "I just pulled X Legendary.  Should I sell it for 10x Ceramic?" like the FB group is plagued with.
    Zone 1: 1x 1969 Alfa Romeo Spider (S1), win 5 slots
    Did this requirement change?
    So since the requirements for stage 1 where entered incorrectly, then pretty much everyone can compete in the weekend challenge and not just players who completed the challenge.  :|
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    So since the requirements for stage 1 where entered incorrectly, then pretty much everyone can compete in the weekend challenge and not just players who completed the challenge.  :|
    You still need the VW Bus... Unless that zone turns into 1x VW requirement 🤔
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    I have wolves between sheeps.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Why am I not surprised tho, I expect something to be wrong whenever they run challenges lol
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    Hutch implemented the cool warning when you try to sell prizecars, but they forgot to put the same info when using the car as food.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I believe the challenge only shows up if you have the Alfa Spider, those without it only see the countdown to the next weekly challenge. 
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 324 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:

That Round 10 is already quite hard.

Seems impossible without at least one drag monster.

For me after few tries and tests it finally worked with:
    Dodge Iroc (mirror) / RQ58 BMW Z8 (9.9.3) / RQ59 Dodge Stealth / Dodge Dart / and... Porsche 962C

But with my **** Dodge garage (Stealth, Iroc that's basically it: RQ46 Durango, RQ36 Grand Caravan, RQ33 Dart, RQ21 Intrepid, and the regular small draggers), I'm afraid even the CF will be difficult to get...
    Not impatient to see next rounds. :|
  • CambrinusCambrinus Posts: 3
    Not completely true, a friend of mine did not complete the last race, but he did get the spider. He doesn't have this weekend challenge either.
    edited July 25
    I haven’t seen anyone complaining about having the prize car, but not seeing the weekend challenge?  Is the Spider saved in his garage?  Has he tried restarting the game?
    I didn't complete round 25....got the alfa, forgot to move from holding pen....challenge appeared once I saved it in main garage

• chemineecheminee Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:
    REALAIS said:

Dodge Iroc (mirror) / RQ58 BMW Z8 (9.9.3) / RQ59 Dodge Stealth / Dodge Dart / and... Porsche 962C

But with my **** Dodge garage (Stealth, Iroc that's basically it: RQ46 Durango, RQ36 Grand Caravan, RQ33 Dart, RQ21 Intrepid, and the regular small draggers), I'm afraid even the CF will be difficult to get...

I have the same dodge garage and used this:

cheminee said:
    Yama_san said:
    REALAIS said:

Well, not exactly the same, you have the Viper. :D

And without it will be tough for me for Round 11 I'm afraid...

Does someone has the time of the RQ59 Dodge Stealth on G-Force?
    To see if worth to max it to beat the Megane, or if I'm already screwed anyway... as I think it's the only one of the 5 races I can win with it.
  • CambrinusCambrinus Posts: 3
    I didn't complete round 25....got the alfa, forgot to move from holding pen....challenge appeared once I saved it in main garage

Maybe that is the issue, I will tell him. Thanks ;)
    Yama_san said:
    cheminee said:
    Yama_san said:
    REALAIS said:

Well, not exactly the same, you have the Viper. :D

And without it will be tough for me for Round 11 I'm afraid...

Does someone has the time of the RQ59 Dodge Stealth on G-Force?
    To see if worth to max it to beat the Megane, or if I'm already screwed anyway... as I think it's the only one of the 5 races I can win with it.

Confirmed I just need to win G-force with the Stealth vs the Megane to pass round 11.

If someone can give me time on G-force with a maxed Stealth (9.6.9 preferably)? :)

I hope that same hand would be good for Round 12 as well. From what I could see it's not sure at all, but seems there are still some chances. I have the times to beat for races 1-3-4-5 if someone needs.
    edited July 25
    ROUND 12 TIMES TO BEAT

TEST TRACK.......MILAN 3
    edited July 25
    Thanks a lot @EndlessWaves :)

So it would work!
    (only problem is that it will not win G-force of Round 12 then - and I'm not sure I can make +150 with RQ79 Lambo and Porsche 962C on the drags).

Now I have the choice to still max that Stealth (using all my C food in stock basically), or try my luck with one Dodge CF. ^^
    edited July 25
    Yama_san said:
    (...)
    Now I have the choice to still max that Stealth (using all my C food in stock basically), or try my luck with one Dodge CF. ^^
    I think I made the good choice with option B. :#

Let's now see how that nice one will help!
    edited July 25
    Ah of course it helped a lot.

Such epic (in the middle of a poor Dodge garage) is immediately a game (and life) changer. :D
    Round 11 and 12 were walk in the park after that (thanks to the 962C as well)...

I've been less lucky with the CF this time though, RQ50 Maserati Ghbli cup which will probably just end as food.
    But at least I can also continue the party. :D
    now you need cars from the other end of the scale
    now you need cars from the other end of the scale

This I like. :)  I have a good D-E-F garage (I think) so it's always interesting to know you surely have all the good cars but need to think how to create the winning hand.
  • WizardOfLoz2_77WizardOfLoz2_77 Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Round 15 is tough.
    I'm running (in order):
    1. Smart Forfour
    2. Lotus Seven
    3. Plymouth Reliant
    4. Lancia Flaminia S.Z.
    5. VW Type 2
    ...and I'm just 4 points short.
    IIRC I used 
    Honda Accord '76
    Lotus Seven
    Porsche 356 Speedster 
    Abarth 1500 Biposto
    Bus

But I was just throwing whatever upgraded cars I had at it, so I doubt that's anything close to optimal. 
  • OCTheEagleOCTheEagle Posts: 11
    Any tips for round 13?