Audi RSQ3

It should have all-surface tyres instead of performance as all the other sport SUVs have all surface tyres( for example Range Rover Sports SVR, BMW X5M,X6M)

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/comment/90266/#Comment_90266

Also, provide proof of your changes or they will not be considered.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know there is proof or at least statements to suggest the RSQ3 came standard on performance rubber in the UK. However, I would suggest that given it COULD be ordered on the equivalent of all surface rubber, Hutch should put it on the tires that make it more useful in the game.

As a high ride height SUV on performance tires, it's pretty useless. As an all surface SUV, it would be competitive with many other cars, increasing the variety in the game. Surely that's more important than choosing the least useful real life spec?
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 29
    O__VER said:
    I know there is proof or at least statements to suggest the RSQ3 came standard on performance rubber in the UK. However, I would suggest that given it COULD be ordered on the equivalent of all surface rubber, Hutch should put it on the tires that make it more useful in the game.

As a high ride height SUV on performance tires, it's pretty useless. As an all surface SUV, it would be competitive with many other cars, increasing the variety in the game. Surely that's more important than choosing the least useful real life spec?
    It's the same as with the Urus. There the argument, that many models are delivered to customers with all season tires instead of performance tires, was enough reason.
    And as O_VER said, it would become a very good and competitive SUV instead of food and therefore the game would only benefit from this change.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 29
    Noted again, but this has been previously reviewed.  As with everything else correction wise, it will be Hutch's decision.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 543 ✭✭✭
    Could it be possible to release the decision list for each update ?
    To check the cars with update is easy, but also see the argument for the refused cars ? (And also get a sense on how much cars they reviewed)
  • PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, I'd love to see that too.
    I wanna know if hutch have accepted my rx-7 mra buff proposal >_<
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 543 ✭✭✭
    yeah, I'd love to see that too.
    I wanna know if hutch have accepted my rx-7 mra buff proposal >_<
    The one to separate the three RX-7 ?

And it can prove to us, that they are reviewing a great amount of cars (bigger than the pool of modified cars)
This discussion has been closed.