Ariel Atom V8 500 Finals - Deutschland Tour (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 99 ✭✭
    so its GR coupes x5?
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, looks like it. RQ500 & no prize cars, obvs
  • Master3194Master3194 Posts: 373
    German Coupe Only?
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GR coupe only!
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 99 ✭✭
    at least the packs will be decent this time

• nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    Theoretically. For me it would be a sea of red. 
  • JayJay Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know if the i8 at 969 is better on wet then 699? Most of the time it is but not for every car.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    delcookie said:
    Ah yes, the perfect event for 2 of the car that went from epic to legendary that many people have maxed. How shocking.
    Well we had the Astons for the Chiron Sport, the BMW M850 convertible for the Delta S4, and now the Syncro for the Atom. Yeah, shocking.
  • KarhgathKarhgath Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
    Rt 12 S dilemma - sitting at 666. I assume 699 would be an overall best on non-wet, but as my only 4WD it would be used on the faster wet tracks most likely. Only one wet drag so 996 is not as useful... I do not want to waste it on 969 either just for the finals' wet track (and no guarantee it is better, some few top end cars are not)... I can put 2 fuses in so I will wait to see the competition for the final fuse, but even for the first fuse I am not sure where to put it. Might have to enter earlier than expected.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karhgath said:
    Rt 12 S dilemma - sitting at 666. I assume 699 would be an overall best on non-wet, but as my only 4WD it would be used on the faster wet tracks most likely. Only one wet drag so 996 is not as useful... I do not want to waste it on 969 either just for the finals' wet track (and no guarantee it is better, some few top end cars are not)... I can put 2 fuses in so I will wait to see the competition for the final fuse, but even for the first fuse I am not sure where to put it. Might have to enter earlier than expected.
    I would say go 699. Even if 969 wins on a few tracks for this event, 699 will be better longterm almost definitely (unless they decide to Hutch the physics engine again).

There are going to be very few maxed ones around and I would hope the few people that do max it are smart enough to go 699, so you'll *hopefully* at least tie.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be surprised if an RQ94 car won much in the wet at 969 compared to 699. Even my much, much slower CT6 wins or draws many tracks at 699. 
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 543 ✭✭✭
    I was thinking to go with one C, but with the rain, can put the Ruf in std :O
  • 0171801718 Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    I like how they chose the Jaguar as Tier 2 prize. It is hardly desireable so it it Tier 1 or bust...Unfortunately i got only 5 useless Ultrarares from 5 CFs so it is bust for me...
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Anyone know if the i8 at 969 is better on wet then 699? Most of the time it is but not for every car.
    I remember that my 699 i8 was slightly superior for the urus finals. Dont know about these tracks here tho
  • JayJay Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    I remember that my 699 i8 was slightly superior for the urus finals. Dont know about these tracks here tho
    Thanks. I went 699 anyway. But I don't think it will be enough to help me.
  • RobiniozRobinioz Posts: 31
    Any other friendlies here for coop? See @Ernst_Womo :)
    Joined you @Kasplant, anyone else you know of?
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 310 ✭✭✭

Anybody in this bracket to co-op/etc for top10?
    286 people atm
  • KarhgathKarhgath Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
    Anyone here with me? Full bracket and I will have trouble staying top 10 by myself, missing a second top 4WD car.

• 0171801718 Posts: 450 ✭✭✭

Are there any known names?

• DabigpDabigp Posts: 683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody here? Me and @Honorius looking for friendlies...
  • LorskyLorsky Posts: 57 ✭✭✭
    what a crazy fight...
  • KasplantKasplant Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Crazy bracket, a lot of familiar strong players. 
    edited August 2
    Kasplant said:
    Ozzman said:
    Crazy bracket, a lot of familiar strong players. 
    Yeah, I had no chance, too many Syncros. At least it was relaxed in the end, for me.
  • RuvlaRuvla Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    Lorsky said:
    what a crazy fight...
    opposite for me - I never had such a relaxed final before
    Could you share your hand? Just curious