Lancia 037 Rally (B61)

It should be much faster. It is also possible to reduce the maximum speed to 175 km / h (~108 mph)?
https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/8266515/83-lancia-rally-037-motorsports-almanac

0-100 in the game:

Comments

• thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    Mph/kmh
  • PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 543 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2
    Hum, two questions, acceleration for which engine ? The 2.0 or 2.1  ? And which level of power?

And they mention the gearing for the 0-100 and too speed. So maybe the one in games does not have the same gearing ?

@Hutch_Tim would it be interesting to have the change of gearing, no ?
    Referencing the tuning debate

• thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    I thought he mistook mph and kmh, to me, the ingame states look fine, considering the different gearing.
  • juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    edited August 3
    AslanV said:
    Hum, two questions, acceleration for which engine ? The 2.0 or 2.1  ? And which level of power?

And they mention the gearing for the 0-100 and too speed. So maybe the one in games does not have the same gearing ?

@Hutch_Tim would it be interesting to have the change of gearing, no ?
    Referencing the tuning debate

Hutch took the 2.0 L one (the Evo I), it has 265 hp in game, wich means that also needs a fix here (to 280 maybe?). I truely don't understand what units Hutch is using for the cars. Sometimes they say is HP, others BHP, I'm confused. 

Also, the MRA buff from 60 to 90 is crazy, but is heavily based on gearing, and I wouldn't like a 108-mph, godly-MRA rally car (essentialy, a Honda Clarity Off-Road, lol). Aswell as the 0-60, wich should be lower, since 4.8 sec is the time from 0 to 62 mph.
    Post edited by juan_cruz_96 on