PL12: European Revolution Patch Notes Discussion

14567810»

Comments

• lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will wee see another patch for the finals? Because obviously playing for a big prizecar like the Senna would be very disappointing and unfair with all the double screens and other bugs that force you to quit the game and still seem to be in the latest patch.

My personal opinion is that the finals should be postponed until next weekend.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    Problem is more than it is inside the hand of Google, and I guess they don't know
    AslanV said:
    Problem is more than it is inside the hand of Google, and I guess they don't know
    True, but I can't see how it's fair to run the final if Google hasn't allowed the release of the patch by tomorrow afternoon when one section of the player base can't safely run the game for more than 20 mins without their phone overheating?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AslanV said:
    True, but I can't see how it's fair to run the final if Google hasn't allowed the release of the patch by tomorrow afternoon when one section of the player base can't safely run the game for more than 20 mins without their phone overheating?
    I mean, it would make my finals easier. 👀
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    My prelims are hot already
    Grrrrrr
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just gonna leave this here wihout any commentary:

• BenjaminW95BenjaminW95 Posts: 1
    Around the World

I‘m curious about this hashtag, as some cars are missing. Is that on purpose?
    Examples from Chevy:
    31RQ Orlando LTZ
    48RQ Monte Carlo SS
    64RQ Colorado ZR2

If it‘s not on purpose, I would have even more cars of other brands.
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Nothing on Android yet
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 905 ✭✭✭✭
    And it continues. Am I someone archenemy or what? Circus not forum.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 27
    REALAIS said:
    Yeah. If it is funny for you and others then cool for a bit. But it is pushing me away from this forum eventually. 
    Not wondering why this forum is so inactive in general. Dominates by negativity because its only fun you have here.

Just for example, I am in largest TD discord channel and it is completely different. Maybe it says more about you and others than me at the end. 

If the difference between this forum and that discord defines the old forum dwellers then I really don't know whether you mean it as an insult or a compliment
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Around the World

I‘m curious about this hashtag, as some cars are missing. Is that on purpose?
    Examples from Chevy:
    31RQ Orlando LTZ
    48RQ Monte Carlo SS
    64RQ Colorado ZR2

If it‘s not on purpose, I would have even more cars of other brands.
    Cars are handpicked for all those special tags which are coming and going. Challenge and all events are created in mind with those cars.  So technically your listed cars are not missing, they just didnt got choosed in first place, even if their naming is suitable for that tag.

Seems a good answer without rage here Oo would have answered the same in a more lazy way..,
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 905 ✭✭✭✭
    TopDives said:

Just for example, I am in largest TD discord channel and it is completely different. Maybe it says more about you and others than me at the end. 
    Wait... Did you just manage to insult literally everyone?
    Not that i care, but your sense of superiority displayed in 2 sentences should make you reconsider your comment.
    Why? If half of you label me as clown, and downgrade even properly legit replies for no other reason as "having fun" and downgrading reply then that you will get will be clown.

edited August 27
    HeissRod said:
    I'm glad Discord and this forum are separate.  We don't need thousands on inane replies here.  What we do need is less negativity and jabs at Hutch.  It's getting to where you can't read a thread without someone making a comment of "Hutch counting their money, so too busy to do anything else" or something similar.  It's beating a dead horse and your comment isn't original.

<cue incoming comments with exactly that statement> 
    Just because a comment isn't original tho it doesn't mean it's not either warranted or true, but I guess we'll see what they do with the final this evening considering there are players on different versions with different bugs/stability issue playing against each other.

You can't deny that if the final does go ahead without the update coming on android then any comments about them not caring about players and fairness and just being after money would be well deserved.
    Yes, they do bring some of it on themselves.  I don't believe I ever inferred that they didn't.

However, you can't deny that we don't have users here who look for any chance they can to do exactly what I described. ("Oh, Hutch did something slightly wrong?  Lets rip them apart and make jabs about their company and people.")
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    I'm glad Discord and this forum are separate.  We don't need thousands on inane replies here.  What we do need is less negativity and jabs at Hutch.  It's getting to where you can't read a thread without someone making a comment of "Hutch counting their money, so too busy to do anything else" or something similar.  It's beating a dead horse and your comment isn't original.

<cue incoming comments with exactly that statement> 
    Just because a comment isn't original tho it doesn't mean it's not either warranted or true, but I guess we'll see what they do with the final this evening considering there are players on different versions with different bugs/stability issue playing against each other.

You can't deny that if the final does go ahead without the update coming on android then any comments about them not caring about players and fairness and just being after money would be well deserved.
    Yes, they do bring some of it on themselves.  I don't believe I ever inferred that they didn't.

However, you can't deny that we don't have users here who look for any chance they can to do exactly what I described. ("Oh, Hutch did something slightly wrong?  Lets rip them apart and make jabs about their company and people.")
    Yeah I agree that we do have users here that look for even the smallest of opportunities to have a go, but I do wonder whether that's a specific personality trait those people have, or whether they've been conditioned to do it due to the amount of reasons they've previously been given by hutch to complain?

Kinda like a version of nature vs nurture. That being said this probably isn't the place for a deep dive into human conditioning 😂
  • RawelRawel Posts: 941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like patch for android is finaly out
  • KcrayKcray Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    Well either there is a typo in the information that @Hutch_Tim gave us on the Senna, or Hutch is telling us of car corrections on the spreadsheet that was never made. I also see he labeled the year of the Senna as 2013 in his table. 

Screenshot from the Public Car Corrections Spreadsheet:

Quite a few cars didn't get all the changes they were meant to according to the original patch notes. There is a thread on it.
    We have just extended the European Revolution Carbon Fiber Elite Pack, that was originally pulled down. It will be lasting till 30 August. The pack will only be available for those who have not purchased the Pack previously.

Note that the description will be still outdated on the older builds, but it's fixed in PL12.00.02 (released on iOS yesterday, unreleased on Android).

EDIT: We will wait until Android version is live before putting the offer back.
    When should we expect the pack?
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to remember @Hutch_Robin mention that clubs would have the event names be consistent with the tracksets, and also that the 3x A + 2x B requirements would be gone too.

I still see these things happening, will these changes to clubs be brought in?
    We have just extended the European Revolution Carbon Fiber Elite Pack, that was originally pulled down. It will be lasting till 30 August. The pack will only be available for those who have not purchased the Pack previously.

Note that the description will be still outdated on the older builds, but it's fixed in PL12.00.02 (released on iOS yesterday, unreleased on Android).

EDIT: We will wait until Android version is live before putting the offer back.
    When should we expect the pack?
    https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/comment/184719#Comment_184719
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for Hutch's response for the GT3 race cars having incorrect MRA (hierarchy may be right but the MRA shown in game is off from what it's supposed to be from the patch notes).