PL12: European Revolution Patch Notes Discussion

Comments

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    havvy said:

Someone actually pulled triplicate rq52 donkey from the elite pack.
    it was me :) got another donkey from the carbon too. with the threshold that GE has set i expected another great update, but it turned out to be a huge disappointment for me, not only content-wise, but also with the ridiculous amount of bugs.
    You're not the only one then.
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 425 ✭✭✭
    Huayra now apparently loses 1 mile drag to 2002 Pagani Zonda S 7.3

now with all those hierarchy things that actually got Huayra nerfed in last update (not PL 12.0) so Huayra Roadster would be better ("because it's newer"), it surely makes no sense that 14 years older car is faster than Huayra

also Zonda S 7.3 has "power output of 555 PS (547 hp; 408 kW) at 5,900 rpm and 750 N⋅m (553 lb⋅ft) of torque at 4,050 rpm." while Huayra has "a power output of 730 PS (537 kW; 720 hp) at 5,800 rpm and 1,000 N⋅m (738 lbf⋅ft) of torque at 2,250-4,500 rpm."
  • StrixStrix Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    I bought 70 Ceramic Packs after the patch. Among those 350 cars, I got 4 from PL12 (1xC, 1xD and 2xE). That's a 1.1% drop rate, and months worth of saved up in-game cash for basically nothing. It seems to me like PL12 will solely be based on who buys the highest number of CF packs, since the chances of getting even a very basic garage from other packs are extremely poor.
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    edited August 19
    This above note says it all really. A fair, eloquent and really well balanced comment and sums up exactly how I feel too.
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    edited August 19
    Over all, 07-08-09 was the best updates for the players worst for the company,
    Great job as always Oz
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great post @Blue2moro
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    now with all those hierarchy things that actually got Huayra nerfed in last update (not PL 12.0) so Huayra Roadster would be better ("because it's newer")
    No, it's faster because it's a better vehicle.  Compared to the coupe, the Huayra roadster has 34 more horsepower and weighs 70kg less.  That's also more power (not torque) than the Huayra BC coupe.
    When Huayra first got nerfed, i'm 99% sure that explabation was to "correct the Huayra hierarchy".

I mean that is ok, Roadster is a better car but Zonda S 7.3 most definitely is not even close to Huayra.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm not really sure what happened with the 7.3.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Huayra first got nerfed, i'm 99% sure that explabation was to "correct the Huayra hierarchy".

I mean that is ok, Roadster is a better car but Zonda S 7.3 most definitely is not even close to Huayra.
    This has been noted.  It only happens on very long drags.  At 333 for 0-100mph:  Huayra is 6.11s and Zonda S 7.3 is 6.55s
  • pSikpSik Posts: 110 ✭✭✭

This has been noted.  It only happens on very long drags.  At 333 for 0-100mph:  Huayra is 6.11s and Zonda S 7.3 is 6.55s
    Yup, the Huayra turns into a wet noodle after 100.
    Both 33x

If someone could provide Huayra Roadster times for reference and comparison that would be nice too.
  • TD47059TD47059 Posts: 14

Does this mean the Zonda will now be ruined? Or the Huayra will be buffed and become a monster again?
    IMO Huayra should be buffed and i'm totally not saying that because i have 2 of them
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    I installed the TD hotfix
    My phone is now hot as hell when i use the app and it's slower than ever... anyone else have the same issue ? 
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    Iphone went hot (In a freezing cold office) and loose a lot of battery while playing

• xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    after the last updated
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    edited August 22
    I'm so jaded now... 
    Could we have some hope at least @Hutch_Dmitri

This app kill my phone now, i don't want to use it anymore. Late, late, late by now. Solve it fastly. 
    Post edited by hifichris on
  • MikethemeatMikethemeat Posts: 61 ✭✭
    hifichris said:
    I'm so jaded now... 

This app kill my phone now, i don't want to use it anymore. Late, late, late by now. Solve it fastly. 
    Phone has definitely gotten hotter worse battery life since the bug update.

@Hutch_Robin is there anyway of some transparency on the your policy on moving car fuses to another car after its been nerfed on an update. Currently it seems to be a lottery depending on which member answers you on Help/Support. And why is the RUF BTR 2 being refused? 
  • MoogMoog Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    I'm so jaded now... 

@Hutch_Robin is there anyway of some transparency on the your policy on moving car fuses to another car after its been nerfed on an update. Currently it seems to be a lottery depending on which member answers you on Help/Support. And why is the RUF BTR 2 being refused? 
    Is it worth us crowd sourcing which cars have been successful, or have those that have been successful been sworn to secrecy?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 22

Post edited by AndreasSimmer on
  • 0171801718 Posts: 477 ✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    hifichris said:
    I'm so jaded now... 

Is it worth us crowd sourcing which cars have been successful, or have those that have been successful been sworn to secrecy?

Wait, are you saying people write to the support team asking for them to move tunes over to a different car and some supporters actually do it? That's plain manipulation, no matter how fucked up those changes were.
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    Moog said:
    hifichris said:
    I'm so jaded now... 

Wait, are you saying people write to the support team asking for them to move tunes over to a different car and some supporters actually do it? That's plain manipulation, no matter how fucked up those changes were.
    Now as you know you can ask for it too!
    There is no justice in life in general....
  • Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 143 admin
    edited August 26
    We have just extended the European Revolution Carbon Fiber Elite Pack, that was originally pulled down. It will be lasting till 30 August. The pack will only be available for those who have not purchased the Pack previously.

Note that the description will be still outdated on the older builds, but it's fixed in PL12.00.02 (released on iOS yesterday, unreleased on Android).

EDIT: We will wait until Android version is live before putting the offer back.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have just extended the European Revolution Carbon Fiber Elite Pack, that was originally pulled down. It will be lasting till 30 August. The pack will only be available for those who have not purchased the Pack previously.

Note that the description will be still outdated on the older builds, but it's fixed in PL12.00.02 (released on iOS yesterday, unreleased on Android).

That's great news, but now I'll have to save a bit of gold, because I bought the special pack meanwhile. :)
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any timeframe on the android update since the finals start tomorrow?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will wee see another patch for the finals? Because obviously playing for a big prizecar like the Senna would be very disappointing and unfair with all the double screens and other bugs that force you to quit the game and still seem to be in the latest patch.