PL12 Bug Reporting Thread

Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 143 admin
edited September 4 in General Discussion
The PL12: European Revolution is now starting to roll out across all devices, so if you spot a bug or an issue, let us know in the comments below!

Submit a bug using our bug report google form: https://forms.gle/8AUQgAZWwov3hdnJ8

Release notes: https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/10440/pl12-european-revolution-patch-notes
Post edited by Hutch_Dmitri on

Comments

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Android. After collecting 3 stars from the daily event the game froze and i had to forcequit the app.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Android. After collecting 3 stars from the daily event the game froze and i had to forcequit the app.
    Similar issue, if you select your 3 prizes too quickly it flips the 3 cards but only removes 2 stars from the top right, so still shows 1 star but unable to back out or flip another card forcing you to forcequit the app. 
    Maybe affected by this one:

BUG FIXES

A number of bug fixes are coming to Top Drives in PL12: European Revolution: 

Improved optimisation to encounter less server error when quickly tapping the screen in Daily Rewards and Prize Boards.

• lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe affected by this one:

BUG FIXES

A number of bug fixes are coming to Top Drives in PL12: European Revolution: 

Improved optimisation to encounter less server error when quickly tapping the screen in Daily Rewards and Prize Boards.

Never had the issue before tho, some rather than fixing a bug its actually created one lol
    Game of a friend froze after his fourth race.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has happened a few times. Almost feels like I can click too fast for the game 
    This has happened a few times. Almost feels like I can click too fast for the game 
    You just looked into the matrix

weird scores, all names gone to numbers...

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most cars that went from medium ground clearance to low got their RQ decreased by 4-5. Only exceptions I found are the Audi RS 3 Sportback, the Mercedes AMG A 45 and the Renault Twizy. They all kept their previous RQ number. Surely this must be a mistake right?
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    weird scores, all names gone to numbers...

I had this one a couple of times recently, prior to PL12. 
  • CRO747CRO747 Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    edited August 17
    This happened just now as I entered. Game completely shat on itself (something new I know) and just showed for a split second multiple RQ packs.
    Android 10.
    Post edited by CRO747 on
  • sumet123sumet123 Posts: 2
    Ozzman said:
    Most cars that went from medium ground clearance to low got their RQ decreased by 4-5. Only exceptions I found are the Audi RS 3 Sportback, the Mercedes AMG A 45 and the Renault Twizy. They all kept their previous RQ number. Surely this must be a mistake right?
    I have no idea about other 2 cars, but Audi RS 3 Sportback gets 0-60 buff (4.1 to 3.6) so it's ok to stay at the same RQ
    sumet123 said:
    Ozzman said:
    I have no idea about other 2 cars, but Audi RS 3 Sportback gets 0-60 buff (4.1 to 3.6) so it's ok to stay at the same RQ
    You're right about the Audi, but as we've seen before, a lower 0-60 is not necessarily a good thing. :)
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 17
    Sound FX are on, even though I have the setting off.  If I toggle the setting, it turns back off.  Not sure yet what causes it to come back on (with the setting still off).
    Update: unlocked my phone from sleep and the sound effects are back.
    Post edited by HeissRod on
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game is lagging a lot after update. 
    This used to happen with challage packs, but it seems like now it can happen with event prize packs as well:

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, is this where we also report the forum bugs?  :#
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Sound FX are on, even though I have the setting off.  If I toggle the setting, it turns back off.  Not sure yet what causes it to come back on (with the setting still off).
    Update: unlocked my phone from sleep and the sound effects are back.
    Used to happen to me after switching Bluetooth devices on my old phone
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I've experienced is that the game really doesn't like you tapping it fast. Be it in the garage screen, where you can overlay 2 cars' stats on top of one another by clicking on both of them in quick succession, or in the events screen (match screen and prizeboards) where you can glitch out the game by tapping too quickly.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    weird glitch 
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    Same glitch happen a lot on Android 10
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    weird glitch 
    Got the same by tapping too quickly. 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaje73 said:
    weird glitch 
    Got the same by tapping too quickly. 
    We have to lay off that quick tapping dude lol
  • bodyboarder03bodyboarder03 Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Have a lag when starting the game, shows challenge locked and no packs....then after a second or two it changes and is visible. Android 10. 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The web forum is bugged now too.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After clearing the prize board the screen freezes 
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
    I feel lucky. I dont have bugs almost at all. Only bug I encountered was invisible pack opening. Android 10.
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    I feel lucky. I dont have bugs almost at all. Only bug I encountered was invisible pack opening. Android 10.
    Give it some time it will come to you
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    All the issues as mentioned, Android 10
This discussion has been closed.