Skip to content

RQ67 Peugot 207 S2000

thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
edited September 14 in Car Corrections
Has slicks in the game, should be all-surface.

For the giggles (totally slicks):

Comments

• JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    edited September 14
    Should be off-road imo. However if it does get off-road tires beware that it'll possibly become Legendary and people will have these things maxed out (edited, forgot that this thing is low, how tf is it low?) 
  • PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Posts: 827 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 14
    To be fair rally cars irl can change tyres, so it's kinda up to hutch to decide what to go for
  • thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    To be fair rally cars irl can change tyres, now so it's kinda up to hutch to decide what to go for
    I don’t think so. The ability to change tyres is essential when it comes to rallying and that ability simply does not exist in the game. As they are most probably not going to add the function of changing tyres, all-surface tyres would be the next best solution to represent the tyre-changing-possibility which exists in the real world in the game.

@JaguarDTM i have no idea why it is low in the game, just like the abarth 124 rally it makes absolutely no sense but i figured the tyres would be more important. 
    I mean any car can change tires. You can put wet tires on a 787B but having a 787B on standards/perfs would be stupid
    oh god imagine a 787b with standards
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh god imagine a 787b with standards
    I'd prefer my 787B with off-road tires.
    Nah it should have all-surface tires because somehow the 787B was used in a race in 2019 for Pikes Peak, and ya know since Pikes Peak used to have a lot of off-road sections...
    edited September 15
    I d prefer this to stay focused on the car mentioned.
    Sure it is a fun discussion and imagining a 787 drifting through snow tracks on offroad tyres is amusing, but this should be about the Peugeot.
  • Leo250Leo250 Posts: 17
    Well, the same should apply to 208 r5, its also a rally car.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s been mentioned before, but having 4wd car on slicks in the game makes no sense  
  • TD23088TD23088 Posts: 21 ✭✭
    This car is in the S2000 rally class with very specific rules. It runs on multiple surfaces so slicks will not work. There is a tarmac only division but those aren’t 4wd so they don’t run this model in that circuit. This car was made for the rally circuit. Also, the RQ 74 Abarth Grande Punto S2000 competes in the same class and this game has it on performance tires. Look at the specs of both cars, they should be nearly identical because they have to follow the same rules. They should both be on all surface tires. That is what they would have in real life. There is enough competition in the game to have these rally cars spec’d correctly. 

The Peugeot 208 T16 R5 should be the same. They race on the same racing surfaces, same tracks. 
  • binnerbinner Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate corrections like this so much. Surely would have to go legendary. The lucky few would have it maxed beforehand. Which I'm sure includes everyone here vouching for the change. 
    binner said:
    I hate corrections like this so much. Surely would have to go legendary. The lucky few would have it maxed beforehand. Which I'm sure includes everyone here vouching for the change. 
    Throughout 3 years of playing, I have never benefited from Epic to legendary rarity changes, simply never had the cars going up in rarity. As i do in fact have this car, i highly doubt Hutch is going to change it, following the path my luck went so far.
  • binnerbinner Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Throughout 3 years of playing, I have never benefited from Epic to legendary rarity changes, simply never had the cars going up in rarity. As i do in fact have this car, i highly doubt Hutch is going to change it, following the path my luck went so far.
    It's not a point of having the car or not. Cars moving from Epic to Legendary is game breaking and should be avoided at all costs. And if so hutch should look into the fuse token idea that was proposed last time contraversy came up from the topic. 15 epics compared to 15 ultras for a maxed car is a huge difference. 
    Yeah, the way how hutch bumped up the RQ of the R500 without changing rarity was a really good move from them and would be nice if they keep doing it and not just a one-time thing
    Totally agree with you. I have the R500 and i am not mad at all they bumped the RQ up, i think it is a fair solution for everyone