PL12 Bug Reporting Thread

Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 143 admin
edited September 16 in General Discussion
Welcome to the PL12 Bug reporting thread.

Keep this thread to bug reports only. I will remove generic chat/unhelpful comments from this thread to keep it functional.

When reporting a bug please provide all the following info:
  • Device and OS
  • Screenshot/Video of the issue
  • Steps to re-create the issue (Information on what screens/areas you were in before may also be relevant)

Alternatively, submit a bug using our bug report google form with more detail: https://forms.gle/8AUQgAZWwov3hdnJ8

Release notes: https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/10440/pl12-european-revolution-patch-notes
Post edited by Hutch_Dmitri on

Comments

• AslanVAslanV Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    edited September 16
    Still too long to fill the google form,

Here is a bug

Launch the game,
    Go to events
    Launch a race
    wait for the completion of the race
    Try to click on compare on both cars
          -> Impossible where it used to be possible

Can be reproduce of Android and iOS device, on wifi or 4G.

Iphone 8 with 13.6.1 EDIT does not work on iOS13.7 too
    OnePlus 6 with Android 10 OxygenOS 10.3.5
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are many new (and even Old) bugs currently in the game like:

- Overlaying Menus - Restart needed
    - If you race against a VW Bus on a 0-100mph track it needs more than 3,5 minutes to DNF
    - If you start the game, sometimes it loads many unattainable packs in the shop, which disappear after seconds
    - The game needs much more time to get going and is very slow right after starting
    - If you click to often and fast at the prize board, you get another overlay bug (Player Rankings) - Restart needed
    - If you click to fast at the bottom right arrow to scroll trouht your garage while in the fuse screen, it will just go blank
    - You can't open both Racing Info panels simultaneously after a Race
    - When selecting the car for the track, sometimes one of the cars will not go into the track slot but vanish and is not selectable
    - Once I had a Bug were I couldn't advance to the prize board after finishing the 5th race - Restart needed
    - There are many more...

There you go, I hope you are happy now.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    So much time and energy spent asking forumers to report bugs instead of do it yourselves

For my bug, too deep in the game to find it, they need our input

/s
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can’t view cars in detail from the fusing screen
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    Can’t view cars in detail from the fusing screen
    Same here
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    sorry for my bad english.. still have problem with "free upgrade" video
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sound bug has returned for me. When I have some bluetooth headphones on listening to some music and I launch the game I get deafening sounds from TD. Despite the sounds being unticked in settings. I have to go to settings tick the sounds box and untick again to actually silence it.
    OnePlus 8 running Oxygen OS 10.5.10.IN21BA
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    The sound bug has returned for me. When I have some bluetooth headphones on listening to some music and I launch the game I get deafening sounds from TD. Despite the sounds being unticked in settings. I have to go to settings tick the sounds box and untick again to actually silence it.
    OnePlus 8 running Oxygen OS 10.5.10.IN21BA
    This bug never left for me. Has been there ever since I started playing almost 3 years ago and it is so **** annoying.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 18
    Here's a couple:
    This happened twice yesterday, game completely frozen after a race, needs restart.

Overlay bug, just happened, needs restart.

And as a bonus, a bug present for ages. The countdown timer in the garage has nothing to do with the cars expiring in the holding pool. I guess it's supposed to show the next car to expire.

Also challange packs are always invisible for me.

Sorry for not reporting via the form, that's just too much work.
    Post edited by Ozzman on
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    weekly challenge, when you press the "Go" Button, it won't start