Skip to content

Zonda Revolution Finals - Arizona (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
     wonder if I should start upgrading my stelvio? :p
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 769 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    As i have only 3 epics in spare i can wait relaxed till we see the restrictions ;-)
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well they pretty much nerfed the Defender and gave all Stelvio owners a Christmas bonus.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 936 ✭✭✭
    After, the stelvio is the best all suv :/

So it kind of make sense that this is the best !
  • JayJay Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know what the AS top hands are like?

Jay said:

SQ5
    Bentayga W12
    Macan Turbo PP
    Stelvio
    Rover

all maxed off course? 
    Or put in the i pace instead of the sq5 and a 2nd stelvio?
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    Or put in the i pace instead of the sq5 and a 2nd stelvio?
    I-Pace is the best on the rain tracks unless you have a Stelvio that's better than 333. 
    rkoralle said:
    Jay said:

SQ5
    Bentayga W12
    Macan Turbo PP
    Stelvio
    Rover

all maxed off course? 
    switch the sq5 with the i-pace, then thats the lineup you want....unless you have multiple stelvios ofc lol

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well they pretty much nerfed the Defender and gave all Stelvio owners a Christmas bonus.
    Isnt the defender works v8 still good on at least one track of 3 sets? If canyon butte wet is dirt/sand then it could still be useful? But yeah if it is asphalt/dirt then it is properly nerfed.

Very disappointing there isnt one dry asphalt track per set... way to go hutch, make people believe in the prelims that the juke r and rsq3 could be useful in finals, encourage players to put fuses in them, and then make them useless in the finals
    I will use the rover- there is only one trackset where it isnt usefull...
    edited December 2020
    the defender obsly wins the motorcorss and usually the wet lookout...unless you face a halfway fused stelvio or macan, which you rarely see anyway...so 50% of the sets it will win one track

edit: a 699 I-pace will take the win against a 969 I-Pace on all canyon tours just on a side note
    Post edited by D3nzello on
  • JayJay Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AS brackets full?
    TD42792 said:
    Isnt the defender works v8 still good on at least one track of 3 sets? If canyon butte wet is dirt/sand then it could still be useful? But yeah if it is asphalt/dirt then it is properly nerfed.

It is wet asphalt/dirt. 
    On the first set it is going to get massively done for speed on every track and the dry conditions are not in its favour.
    TD42792 said:

It is wet asphalt/dirt. 
    On the first set it is going to get massively done for speed on every track and the dry conditions are not in its favour.
    Problem is also the last set I guess. It would go on 1/4m? So it’s really half and half.

Even on dirt wet in sets 2 and 3 it probably gets beaten by sq5 and high grip suvs?
  • KarhgathKarhgath Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    Jay said:

SQ5
    Bentayga W12
    Macan Turbo PP
    Stelvio
    Rover

all maxed off course? 
    Bent W12 or V8? With the two 1/2 miles tracks, I am wondering who would win between the two. 1/4 and Test Bowl surely goes to the W12 tho.

And I guess Defender is out of the running as they are mixed wet asphalt tracks, I'm guessing a SQ5 or RR Sport SVR would be better on those tracks except the single motocross track.
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    If you were putting 1 fuse into a Stelvio would you go 363 or 336?
    (not using it for drags)
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 936 ✭✭✭
    Out of the Bentayga, the Diesel one is a safe choice again the V8 and w12 non maxed
    kaje73 said:
    If you were putting 1 fuse into a Stelvio would you go 363 or 336?
    (not using it for drags)
    Depends where you mostly saw yourself using it.
    If you have a Bentley as your dragger then probably 363, but I have been burnt before with weight fuses on dirt and snow etc. when the 333s have beaten the 363s. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Very disappointing there isnt one dry asphalt track per set... way to go hutch, make people believe in the prelims that the juke r and rsq3 could be useful in finals, encourage players to put fuses in them, and then make them useless in the finals
    The Juke R was never to be used in the finals.  It has the wrong year, which we saw from the packs awarded at the end of the qualifiers and prelims.  I agree with you about the RS Q3, though.
    HeissRod said:
    TD42792 said:
    The Juke R was never to be used in the finals.  It has the wrong year, which we saw from the packs awarded at the end of the qualifiers and prelims.  I agree with you about the RS Q3, though.
    Ah yes you’re right. Yeah rsq3 is a big missed opportunity... I have been holding on to it for so long, I thought his time had finally come...... nope
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    After my horrible packs on Black Friday I thought take one cf for the final...boah...it’s even worse!

After reading all the comments i am not sure anymore about using the ranger or better invest in a volvo xc90 t8 or the jag f pace?
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 370 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    HeissRod said:
    TD42792 said:
    Ah yes you’re right. Yeah rsq3 is a big missed opportunity... I have been holding on to it for so long, I thought his time had finally come...... nope
    Me too. I put a few fuses in to and it's hopeless. Really cross about the wasted ultras. It's going in to a legendary first opportunity.
    turns out the defender wasnt that good afterall, swapped it with the one trick pony and sitting on a solid nr1. spot atm

What do you think? Just give it a try with the infinity, or take the volvo an do another fuse into handling? 1 fuse is ok, a second was a pain sacrificing UR for it...
    rkoralle said:
    What do you think? Just give it a try with the infinity, or take the volvo an do another fuse into handling? 1 fuse is ok, a second was a pain sacrificing UR for it...
    depends on your bracket really what cars those guys around 8 to 12 have and adjust accordingly, since you lack the key car here (bentayga diesel) to win the drags it will be tough to make T1, altho an unfused stelvio beats a maxed out bentayga diesel on the 1/4 wet asphalt.
    wait with the fuse and keep an eye on your opponents lineup Id say

I have the bentayga diesel, but only with one engine upgrade.
    I thought the w12 with one upgrade is better...
    edited December 2020
    the w12 only wins on test bowl even w/o extra upgrades, all other tracks its gonna take the L
    assuming the top 10 guys are running with a somewhat similar lineup as I am ofc