Skip to content

Hutch any news about collection??

Before the update there were rumors about the collecting system,such as once you find a car stays active in the collection after you sell or fuse it..After that rumor i've stopped fusing the A cars trying to keep up the collection..Right now i have trouble with the garage space...Also i would like to fuse some of them..Do you have any thoughs about that???I love the idea of collecting but becomes difficult when there is no space!!
Thanks a lot for this great game!!

Comments

• NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well having limited garage space is the opposite syst for a collecting game as you 'll need to clear space first (it's like putting some tea in the fridge hoping he will stay hot , that's a non sense !!)
  • evilmage34evilmage34 Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    That’s part of the game strategy.  Do you save a month worth of gold to buy a carbon pack, or do you use your gold to buy more garage space.
  • nipan_TopDrivesnipan_TopDrives Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
    from my experience i can say garage space should be given first priority... because when we get a great car (luckily) and if there is no space we use to sell even good car of lower rarity... it hurts when you have specific class event... so i think if you have enough gold go for slot first...
  • dunowedunowe Posts: 469 ✭✭✭
    from my experience i can say garage space should be given first priority... because when we get a great car (luckily) and if there is no space we use to sell even good car of lower rarity... it hurts when you have specific class event... so i think if you have enough gold go for slot first...
    Has been my strategy also. First saved up more than 2000 gold waiting for some sort of deal, got a bit disappointed with the 1199 price of a special pack instead of the expected 999 and spend gold to buy 20 more garage space
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump!