Strategy Discussion

Snow Big Air with APC is impossible

2»

Comments

• dhilldhill Member Posts: 18
  • hd1phd1p Member Posts: 2
    This is soooo frustrating! I never had any of these issues before. I have tried this stupid level snow big air millions of times! I had the trophy truck but lost a lot of vehicles somehow with a glitch! I had the trophy and the gt trophy but never had to go through this much frustration before! It is almost making me kill myself! I mean I have been to 1004m so many times! It just has to be the program to make you spend dollars surely! Every time I get a big run up down the hill, the thing slows right down before I jump! Like come on, **** me! Talk about ****! 
  • hd1phd1p Member Posts: 2
    And another point, just at the end, about to hit the triple collapsing set of stairs, at full speed there just seems to be. Half of the full speed anywhere else on the track! Absolute **** really
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Administrator, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,367 admin
    LOL.  Damn these APP makers for making it challenging!  There is a video on the previous page showing you how to do it.  If it is not enough, let me know, I will make you a video showing you how.  It is just about timing and fuel.  A little momentum and Bob's your uncle.
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Member Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you lose your saved progress or a specific vehicle, please contact our support through the in-game menu.
    It should be possible to return the content to your account. Worth giving it a try.
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Administrator, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,367 admin
    I ain't buying it.
  • Tiberius_SeptimTiberius_Septim Member Posts: 1
    The level design is clearly done to frustrate people into buying the Trophy truck. When you can clearly see the Hutch APC finishing the course under power after you've run out can only mean one thing: He started with more fuel. I fall under the group that has followed advice, seen the guide, and have yet to had the stars magically align . I literally ran out with my front wheels on the finish.
  • vesseyvessey Member Posts: 24
    edited November 2016
    I had a go with my standard apc. Got it in about 15 attempts. Used gt and got it first go. Not sure what the problem here is guys. It's supposed to be challenging if you want a sense of accomplishment after winning.
    Post edited by vessey on
  • asasasasasasasasasas Member Posts: 1
    I'm not sure is anyone has a solution for this but when I hit the valley of the big jump the nose of the APC diggs in and slows me way way down to the point where I don't even clear the jump. My upgrades are GT 8/7/1/1
    but I had this problem with the regular 
    Why is this track with the APC so hard for everyone?  I just don't get it.
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 601 admin
    Just to confirm, with the Joyrider update (November 29th 2016) we've added an additional fuel tank to Snow Big Air to make this a little easier. Previously the success rate for unlocking the Trophy Truck was 60%, I can see that with the new fuel tank the success rate is now at 80%.

If you couldn't beat it before, give it another go now!
  • chuckfurychuckfury Member Posts: 2
    I wasn't running out of fuel, it was the flimsy bridge and that last big dip that kept holding me up. The front of the apc was dragging and slowing it down right before a jump. I just barely beat it after maxing the apc. Thanks.
  • FramerjayFramerjay Member Posts: 24
    I passed this level with everything but the micro and the classic, it's definitely not impossible to do with the APC
  • FramerjayFramerjay Member Posts: 24
  • labroylabroy Member Posts: 11
    It was way harder last year before that extra fuel got added near the stairs!
  • LandconquererLandconquerer Member Posts: 3
    Hey you need to fix the bridge at the beginning it keeps **** breaking when i land on it!!!!
  • bgiselbgisel Member Posts: 8
    What about other Big Air best times? Marathon?