Skip to content

It should be named semi-off road event..

Come on Hutch!!I was expecting an off-road event for so long..I was collecting and upgrading different cars...and that's what we are getting??
Why on earth every once in a while we have 2 asphalt races in the event??And as usual when this happens our opponent has a Bugatti or an Audi...

Comments

• NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahaha i know what you feel mate , everytime i pull out the datsun , it's asphalt with city streets , so i pull a lancer and it's full dirt... lost 3 in a row :open_mouth:
  • Olli8888Olli8888 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭
    And the Datsun cant even finish the 0-150-0
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 756 ✭✭✭✭
    Should be named 'I got no chance event'. Suzuukiii i hate youuu
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event is so frustrating , cant find that hand , switching cars every 3 races (not a good sign) ... that ceramic will be good enough !!
  • exarhoexarho Posts: 82 ✭✭
    The event is named "Kicking Up Dust". 18 of the 20 challenges are on dirt or sand. One of the non-dust challenges is 0-150 MPH, and the event requires vehicles that can hit 150 MPH.

Also, we have a few dozen event images in the game, we do not have a 'semi-off road' image.
    Thank you for answering at my message!!I understood the first part if it but i've lost you at the second..What images do you mean??
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 939 admin
    I think your expectations were set by the image that represents the event which said 'Off Road'. Off Road wasn't in the actual event title.
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 756 ✭✭✭✭
    @hutchHutch_Robin said:
    I think your expectations were set by the image that represents the event which said 'Off Road'. Off Road wasn't in the actual event title.
    Um... it says Offroad Challenge af the top. Not that i mind that it has asphalt but still a bit confusing to read that don't you think?

So Todays Challenge has the same name on the image and title but the Kicking up dust has Offroad Challenge image but it is not offroad?

I need a drink.
  • exarhoexarho Posts: 82 ✭✭
    TopDives said:
    @hutchHutch_Robin said:
    Um... it says Offroad Challenge af the top. Not that i mind that it has asphalt but still a bit confusing to read that don't you think?

So Todays Challenge has the same name on the image and title but the Kicking up dust has Offroad Challenge image but it is not offroad?

I need a drink.
    you've covered me my friend...drinks on me!!