For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen too many hands with this car, is it worth keeping, numbers seem weak for an epic? Perhaps it has solid "hidden stats"?

And how about this car? I already had one, is it worth to keep a dupe of a meh legendary? 
    Would Keep both.
    Thx porsche could do Good in 90s and the Lotus could rock GB and maybe a Lotus event , if ever one comes   ...
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:

@bobdylan It will beat the other two in snow every time... well, lets see with the update. 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It beat the yellow g wagon ? I thought the yellow was king
    I gone 330 with the others mite keep this at 303 . 
    Should be over qualified for hill events then lol
  • lg29lg29 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭✭
    Whawhat should i do with these? Got them from some CF packs
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C350 is good for rain events
    FX35 is a good off-roader
    R32 GT-R is good for '80s events

Don't have any experience with the other 2.
  • vossixvossix Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭
    The Audi have with 303 4,6 0-60 and Grip 90
    It was faster in every races then the WRX. 
    I was lucky with this car. But now I have the TTS Coupe and the S1 must go as food for him.
  • SnowyOwlSnowyOwl Posts: 241 ✭✭✭
    Cayman is an ok car , I recall maxing it being 179top 4.1 0-60 and 93 grip on a 233 build
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    Cayman has bad midrange acceleration. 
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it worth keeping both the 335d and 640d?
    I'd like to fuse one of them at least along with a spare martini and AMG G55 or spare SLC43
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to assume that at SOME point there will be a diesel event that will allow these two to shine.
    What should I do with this?

• CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have better I'd use it for food
    Looks nice tho . I kept it for ages on looks alone
    Is there any point in keeping / feeding this if I already have this 
    feel like only keeping one of them . 

Also ... what about this 033 ? 303 ? Thinking off road tyres after the update .... shall it be a datsun slayer
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:

Also ... what about this 033 ? 303 ? Thinking off road tyres after the update .... shall it be a datsun slayer
    I would assume not for the Evo. I have one 2.3 across the board and it’s at 161, 5.0, 92. Looks like the R33 will surpass that in every way. Although the Evo is medium height, idk if that’s something you wanna consider. I’m gonna hold off on my Silvia until after the update. Mine’s at 2.3/1.3/2.3 now (as I was hoping it’d have off-road tires for the TBT event). Planing on making it a Datsun killer as you said
    Oh actually seeing the medium hight changes things.  
    I mite keep them both . Mite go 330/303 with the skyline  and 033 with the evo . They would make a fearsome due in any jap events 

The S 55 looks like it could be good stats-wise.
    Any use for the RS500?
    What about Calibra Turbo and Evo I? Both seem to be poor 4WD/PER cars. Only reason I can think to keep the Calibra is for GB events. Already have a better Evo.

• MettitiMettiti Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any use for the RS500?
    What about Calibra Turbo and Evo I? Both seem to be poor 4WD/PER cars. Only reason I can think to keep the Calibra is for GB events. Already have a better Evo.

Cars limited to 155 don't do well 
    Idk about this one 
    Shame 
    Mettiti said:

Any use for the RS500?

Cars limited to 155 don't do well 
    Idk about this one 
    Shame 
    That’s sorta why I popped that question here. Noticed the 155 but that 0-60 looks nice. 
    Any input on any of the others?
    I want to like all of them because of what they are ..... but 500 for 80s  
    And feed the rest . 
    Type r a keeper if you don't have something similar
    bobdylan said:

I went with an exotic tune on my Silvia before the announcement of tire change, we will see how that affects it, considering the update will also reduce the grip of cars given the off road update.
    I seem to get cars that not many have/ask about what's the forums opinions on these two? 
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to get cars that not many have/ask about what's the forums opinions on these two? 
    I’ve had both but used them as food as I had 5 better Porsche’s and 5 better Audi’s 
    Hmm I have 4 better Porsche's and a fully upgraded 718 Boxter...is this worth the resources it's going to take to be better? My only better audi is the rs6 avant and then A24 S5 coupe` B22 S1 S4 and S3
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I have 4 better Porsche's and a fully upgraded 718 Boxter...is this worth the resources it's going to take to be better? My only better audi is the rs6 avant and then A24 S5 coupe` B22 S1 S4 and S3
    Just feed the porsche and Keep the Audi for the case of an Audi event... the chances you draw a better porsche is so extrem high and i wont waste resources for a slightly better number5 car.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CometDan said:
    I’ve had both but used them as food as I had 5 better Porsche’s and 5 better Audi’s 
    The midrange on this thing is terrible, compared to the sister Boxster GTS.

http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/3962/hutch-please-explain-these-porsches-to-me#latest
  • BlackBeetleBlackBeetle Posts: 38
    What about the BMW M4? Food or fuse? 
    M4 has great mid-range acceleration. But it tops out after 150.
  • BlackBeetleBlackBeetle Posts: 38
    So is it useful for anything?
    My current line up is this. If I use the M4 is to exchange it for the Porsche or the JPE.