For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

1186187189191192242

Comments

  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 722 ✭✭✭
    XFR S Sportsbrake 996 or 969?
    Mine is waiting at 966 now...
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    996 for current Jag event.  969 is also useful.
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 722 ✭✭✭
    Does 996 beat the rq22 s55 on drags?
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 722 ✭✭✭
    In the current event i use it for the city streets, for drags i have d type, f type and xj13...
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 264 ✭✭✭




    I would appreciate some info on these 3 cars.
    Are they food or keepers?

    Thanks!
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Posts: 325 ✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:




    I would appreciate some info on these 3 cars.
    Are they food or keepers?

    Thanks!
    RQ23 cars are always though to justify upgrading. I wouldn’t do anything to them unless I absolutely needed them for a prize car event. On that note, I’ve had all of those at one point or another, but eventually they all became food
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the Evo IV that’s switching back to UR... I have 2, one maxed and one stock. To fuse or to keep the 2nd is my question... It would fit in my “best 5 Mitsubishi” hand, but the hand is so weak it wouldn’t really help me win anything! 
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    So the Evo IV that’s switching back to UR... I have 2, one maxed and one stock. To fuse or to keep the 2nd is my question... It would fit in my “best 5 Mitsubishi” hand, but the hand is so weak it wouldn’t really help me win anything! 
    That evo IV is KING! Has been a nightmare for me whenever I encountered it over the last 1,5 year. Finally I pulled one 1 month ago and kept stock. The car becoming rq22 is the best thing about rq changes for me and maxing it out is the 1st thing I will do after installing 8.0.
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    TD01055 said:
    So the Evo IV that’s switching back to UR... I have 2, one maxed and one stock. To fuse or to keep the 2nd is my question... It would fit in my “best 5 Mitsubishi” hand, but the hand is so weak it wouldn’t really help me win anything! 
    That evo IV is KING! Has been a nightmare for me whenever I encountered it over the last 1,5 year. Finally I pulled one 1 month ago and kept stock. The car becoming rq22 is the best thing about rq changes for me and maxing it out is the 1st thing I will do after installing 8.0.
    I forgot to mention that besides having a place in your Mitsubishi hand I’m sure it will be a huge boost to your 90s hand, city tracks!
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    mine is at 6-9-9 but I have a second sitting at 3-3-3, what is the next best upgrade option once it drops B22
  • MaxiuMaxiu Posts: 1
    Hello, welcome to the forum. Here's my garage and i have question about cars to keep, upgrade and swap. Any tips? :)
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maxiu said:
    Hello, welcome to the forum. Here's my garage and i have question about cars to keep, upgrade and swap. Any tips? :)
    At your RQ level I’d keep just about all of them. Save your gold for the RQ150 offer. It’s important to keep a diversely garage, especially at the lower RQ levels because that allows you to participate and do better on more events which equals more rewards. 
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maxiu said:
    Hello, welcome to the forum. Here's my garage and i have question about cars to keep, upgrade and swap. Any tips? :)
    I echo what's said above, save your good for the rq 150 pack.  Keep all your high level cars for now at least.

    The trailblazer (996) and the Mercedes gwagons (one 969, maybe 996 the other) should be your upgrade priorities.  Smurf your events and bits ceramics with in game cash.  Aim for 2-3 a day.
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a 699 like the rest? EVO VI T.M
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭
    Any numbers for Evo IX 996?
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Is this a 699 like the rest? EVO VI T.M
    No. Current physics means that 699 is especially poor on wet roads for 4WD cars. 969 is the best on wet and marginally better on dry for all cars. I'm no longer upgrading anything 699 unless an event's tracksets are the few where it works.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 918 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone got any idea if this is worth upgrading? 
  • prexprex Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    Anyone got any idea if this is worth upgrading? 
    Seemed stronger than its stats suggest in the current BMW events. As the GTS is excluded frequently it has the highest top speed of BMW and may be an efficient dragger too. Probably someone else has more profound experience.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 918 ✭✭✭✭
    prex said:
    MSteeL said:
    Anyone got any idea if this is worth upgrading? 
    Seemed stronger than its stats suggest in the current BMW events. As the GTS is excluded frequently it has the highest top speed of BMW and may be an efficient dragger too. Probably someone else has more profound experience.
    Is it the best German city streets guy if we exclude GTS and maxed Porsche SUV's? 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 918 ✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    prex said:
    MSteeL said:
    Anyone got any idea if this is worth upgrading? 
    Seemed stronger than its stats suggest in the current BMW events. As the GTS is excluded frequently it has the highest top speed of BMW and may be an efficient dragger too. Probably someone else has more profound experience.
    Is it the best German city streets guy if we exclude GTS and maxed Porsche SUV's? 
    Ugh forgot about Audies, I retract the question. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ludicrous time to pull this beaut from a ceramic. It’s my first, I have the silver one at 969. Is 699 still a good shout or should I have both at 969 these days?
    Thinking more in general rather than this event, don’t think it’ll be ready in time
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    TD01055 said:
    Ludicrous time to pull this beaut from a ceramic. It’s my first, I have the silver one at 969. Is 699 still a good shout or should I have both at 969 these days?
    Thinking more in general rather than this event, don’t think it’ll be ready in time
    This one has never been really superior at 699... still pretty balanced but on rain the 969 has better chances
    Thanks man. Think I’ll get to 669 for this event and wait until next needed.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd datsun rally. Anything other than 969 worth it?
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Posts: 307 ✭✭✭

    Got these two for Tier 2. Worth the Food? That Benz was UR iirc?
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    3rd datsun rally. Anything other than 969 worth it?
    996, it's a decent dragster on some surfaces.

    Weird tunes can also work for slalom on some surfaces. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Got these two for Tier 2. Worth the Food? That Benz was UR iirc?
    Yes, the Benz was UR.  When maxed, it beats all MB URs, but loses to mildly modified CLA 250s & CLS 400s.

    I had to max the ZR1 for the Demon finals.  It ends up at 3.9/95.  I didn't think it was a waste because it should also do well in 90s events; especially US limited.
  • DING097DING097 Posts: 46 ✭✭

    How good is this compared to the other B class porsches? I want to tune it to 969
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DING097 said:

    How good is this compared to the other B class porsches? I want to tune it to 969
    Very good on the twisty stuff. 699 was the better tune pre-physics update, cant say which is better for sure now



  • binnerbinner Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭✭


    969 or 699 to finish this? 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is there any car that does not win or tie the slalom at 969?
Sign In or Register to comment.