General Discussion

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 21
    Deleted 

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 21
    greddy said:
    This one is going to epic.. Is worth having 2nd one? My first is 996.

came to ask this exact question. 969 ruined my day in some minor event but in general 996, even a second one, is probably more useful. Does anyone have some more in-depth experience with 969?

also, is there a point to a third patrol nismo if I have two, a 996 and a 969?
    b22 Nissan Patrol Nismo 2016
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:

I’m going to fuse mine to 3.0/3.0/3.0 and see what’s needed 
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    greddy said:

Not a bad idea!
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    TD01055 said:
    greddy said:

Not a bad idea!
    I have 2 spare. Doing one 969, the other one I dont know... could just be used as food once epic.

These AWD rarity changes are truly horrible. Makes you upgrade the ones you have at huge cost, and makes you mad that you dont have the other ones. I dont have a patrol nismo, I will be at SUCH a disadvantage now: hopes of getting one 5%, hopes of maxing it 1%... vs people who will have several maxed. This is really really bad.
  • GT47LMGT47LM Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Is it worth it upgrading my 000 ultra rares to max levels to prepare them for the rarity bump? The Cadillac XT5 and GMC Yukon for example. I barely use them already, or should I not level them and simply use them for food for legendaries instead? 
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 21
    GT47LM said:
    Is it worth it upgrading my 000 ultra rares to max levels to prepare them for the rarity bump? The Cadillac XT5 and GMC Yukon for example. I barely use them already, or should I not level them and simply use them for food for legendaries instead? 
    How do you not use the XT5? It has been one of my most useful cars lately. Best UR SUV and it won't suddenly get **** at RQ23.
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have we had any hint of the theme for PL9??
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The XT5 is the second best US offroad all-surface vehicle, behind the new Denali.  I'd max it before it goes Epic.
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 774 ✭✭✭✭
    Considering my Italian garage, what would be the best way to finish the Huayra? I'm thinking 996 🤔 (it's 666 rn) 

greddy said:
    GT47LM said:
    Upgrade them both. If not, you will be out of every USA offroad event before it start.
    This is really bad for game balance, basically separates the player base in two camps, people play two different games basically
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I will never have an XT5 😿
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max a 2nd xt5? Use the 2nd Yukon as food when it goes up?
    sinner said:
    Max a 2nd xt5? Use the 2nd Yukon as food when it goes up?
    My thinking around these is that they will get destroyed by the off road URs, so as f2p might as well use the extra as food when they are epic, rather than spend precious resources on maxing them and getting to use that 2nd one or twice once a year.
    Still maxing my second land rover though.
    Also, re. the yukon in particular, I would not know how to max the second one: another 969, 996 or 699??
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 658 ✭✭✭✭
    I would say, if you've not needed to upgrade a second thus far, you won't be in need when it's RQ23

Better to feed the Legends, I reckon
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    I'm with you there.
    Blue2moro said:
    BoxtaS said:
    I'm with you there.
    As others have said, it will be less useful when it goes up, BUT it will still be the best Cadillac off-roader, giving a huge advantage to those that already have it maxed. 

RQ movements like this one make it even harder for newer players to make progress which has got to be really bad for the game. 

Still, it could always come back down like the Evo IV
    BoxtaS said:
    Blue2moro said:
    BoxtaS said:
    I'm with you there.
    I dunno.  The QX70 went to Epic a while back and hasn't come back down.
    HeissRod said:
    BoxtaS said:
    I dunno.  The QX70 went to Epic a while back and hasn't come back down.
    That’s true, and it does still get use. I suppose when these sort of cars move up, others become more useful, like the FX, and maybe now the GMC Terrain
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a qx70 pulled as an epic. Cant bring myself to put a single fuse into it.
    Blue2moro said:
    I have a qx70 pulled as an epic. Cant bring myself to put a single fuse into it.
    Same goes for the GMC Gianluca Denali. Probably quite good at 969, but who has the food? I gotta Hellcat to feed! 
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 774 ✭✭✭✭
    Considering my Italian garage, what would be the best way to finish the Huayra? I'm thinking 996 🤔 (it's 666 rn) 

Bump lol
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to remind everyone that the RQ-determining tool takes into account cars that will be added in the future. Yeah, there’s a fair amount of off-road cars going up in rarity, but maybe that means we’ll be seeing an influx of offroaders in PL9 - I know Jeep has been talked about before
    Blue2moro said:
    I’m still missing one of those, and don’t think I could bring myself to upgrade it as an epic knowing that plenty of people maxed it as a UR. I have a hard enough time justifying upgrading my F-Pace, let alone an RQ23

Bump lol
    What is it at now? 966? If I had one I would probably lean more towards 969 or 699 but that’s just me. 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    I’m still missing one of those, and don’t think I could bring myself to upgrade it as an epic knowing that plenty of people maxed it as a UR. I have a hard enough time justifying upgrading my F-Pace, let alone an RQ23
    I had a hard justifying maxing rq23 evo 4 for some final... Which then promptly fell back down, wasting 15 ultras

Bump lol
    What is it at now? 966? If I had one I would probably lean more towards 969 or 699 but that’s just me. 
    I’d build it for grip.  The 4Cs are ok, but they are about to get a 200kg weight adjustment and don’t hang with the grippy Paganis.