Skip to content

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT47LM said:
    What are you guys doing to your maxed ultra rares that are dropping to super rares? Selling them for the cash or using them as food? 
    Keep them, they will be king of super rares and already built. Non maxed ones though I use them as food now.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    GT47LM said:
    What are you guys doing to your maxed ultra rares that are dropping to super rares? Selling them for the cash or using them as food? 
    Keep them, they will be king of super rares and already built. Non maxed ones though I use them as food now.
    I got the elise stock and vauxhall maxed, my raptor is digesting both of them right now...
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Deleted
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What to do with the 2014 GTS ? Might be king of ultra rare Porsche now ? I'm.goñna fuse the turbo s I think
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    What to do with the 2014 GTS ? Might be king of ultra rare Porsche now ? I'm.goñna fuse the turbo s I think
    I fused it into legendary... Epic food is more important! 
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    I agree with you, but I fused mine, because A food is harder to come by. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    I agree with you, but I fused mine, because A food is harder to come by. 
    Do you guys really think ANY epic is harder to come by than a specific Ultra, let alone one that will be top of its class? Each to their own, I’m keeping mine 🙂
  • DING097DING097 Posts: 46 ✭✭

Actually this looks promising, but can't ignore the fact that the 0-60 time and the handling is the same as the DeZir. It's also a motorsport tagged car. Stock MRA is 76.92 and if I'm correct the MRA is somewhat constant. Won't be the best drag car but not too bad MRA, thought it's gonna be 50 or something.

• RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks to really shake up the FWD's in UR. Civic, Focus etc
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DING097 said:

Actually this looks promising, but can't ignore the fact that the 0-60 time and the handling is the same as the DeZir. It's also a motorsport tagged car. Stock MRA is 76.92 and if I'm correct the MRA is somewhat constant. Won't be the best drag car but not too bad MRA, thought it's gonna be 50 or something.

Just shows how broken the DeZir is smh
    DING097 said:

Just shows how broken the DeZir is smh
    Basically this car shows it directly that the DeZir should be in B class. Well I will max this thing out as soon as possible and test both of them in every single possible track and if the DeZir even wins half the time  than that's totally a sign that it should be already in B
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A dragger, I imagine? Which car would be the best comparison to test? Won't be maxing it right now as I'm a bit low on cash after the finals and premiums : p

• ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Handling is too high for it to be a dragged, i’d guess it has average MRA at best.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Handling is too high for it to be a dragged, i’d guess it has average MRA at best.
    Yeah, I would think a 969/699 split
    A dragger, I imagine? Which car would be the best comparison to test? Won't be maxing it right now as I'm a bit low on cash after the finals and premiums : p

These stats looking too good to be true, I'm hoping that this will be like the RQ22 911 RS but in C class
  • PashaPasha Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    How to finish this Caterham 270?

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pasha said:
    How to finish this Caterham 270?

699 ruled the day when it was on performance tyres but in rainy conditions 969 is usually more useful. In the end I simply went with both : p
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

969 on this one? Strangely i dont remember seeing this car at all before.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was epic if i remember exactly!!
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Just checked, you are right Mauro, thanks! 969?
  • HvalenHvalen Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Just checked, you are right Mauro, thanks! 969?
    MRA is decent IIRC. I had it as an epic so never got around to upgrading it. Fused it yesterday as I saw it was going down. 996 might work as well, but I'd go 969 on my first (UR) one.
  • bodyboarder03bodyboarder03 Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Is this fuse material now that it moved to low height?
  • bodyboarder03bodyboarder03 Posts: 49 ✭✭
    It was fuse material when it was a medium IMHO.
    Haha fair enough, I found it was useful for city streets..now with it being low it's almost useless. 

What about this one now? 
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was fuse material when it was a medium IMHO.
    Haha fair enough, I found it was useful for city streets..now with it being low it's almost useless. 

What about this one now? 
    I'm really not sure.  I have one fused that I'm going to keep, but my two stock ones are 100% food.
  • QuavoHuncoQuavoHunco Posts: 31 ✭✭
    From RQ125 Prize pack

Keep or Sell
    And what about this new car?

• ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Stock XT5 is now Food?
    Stock Yukon?
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From RQ125 Prize pack

Keep or Sell
    And what about this new car?

If you're not yet rq150 you should NEVER sell epics. This one is decent, if not exceptional.  Mid hight (I think) is worth having.
  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 56
    What should be last fuse on this Porsche and first on the superlight?
  • KorbenDallasKorbenDallas Posts: 16
    Hello dears! Asking for help with this BMW M5 - 233 or 332?