For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• bodyboarder03bodyboarder03 Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Is this fuse material now that it moved to low height?
    It was fuse material when it was a medium IMHO.
    Haha fair enough, I found it was useful for city streets..now with it being low it's almost useless. 

What about this one now? 
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this fuse material now that it moved to low height?
    It was fuse material when it was a medium IMHO.
    Haha fair enough, I found it was useful for city streets..now with it being low it's almost useless. 

What about this one now? 
    I'm really not sure.  I have one fused that I'm going to keep, but my two stock ones are 100% food.
  • QuavoHuncoQuavoHunco Posts: 31 ✭✭
    From RQ125 Prize pack

Keep or Sell
    And what about this new car?

• ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Stock XT5 is now Food?
    Stock Yukon?
    From RQ125 Prize pack

Keep or Sell
    And what about this new car?

If you're not yet rq150 you should NEVER sell epics. This one is decent, if not exceptional.  Mid hight (I think) is worth having.
  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 50
    What should be last fuse on this Porsche and first on the superlight?
  • KorbenDallasKorbenDallas Posts: 16
    Hello dears! Asking for help with this BMW M5 - 233 or 332?
  • DING097DING097 Posts: 46 ✭✭
    Well I would say neither of those :D 969 would be the best option IMO. Top speed doesn't make it a very good drag car.
  • VoldeMortenVoldeMorten Posts: 11

Any hjelp on which of these (if any) I should fuse into my 12c? And how to tune 12C? 996? 969? Thanks!

Any hjelp on which of these (if any) I should fuse into my 12c? And how to tune 12C? 996? 969? Thanks!
    None of them.  How long have you been RQ150?  Judging by the size of your garage I guess not too long? A maxed 12c WILL be helpful sometimes, but a decent pool of epics will be much more helpful, much more often.

You have quite a few maxed epics given your trophy level, which suggests that your b class garage might be a bit thin? Assuming you're F2P the standard advice is only to max cars for prize car events where they might make a real difference.
  • VoldeMortenVoldeMorten Posts: 11
    edited June 2019

None of them.  How long have you been RQ150?  Judging by the size of your garage I guess not too long? A maxed 12c WILL be helpful sometimes, but a decent pool of epics will be much more helpful, much more often.

You have quite a few maxed epics given your trophy level, which suggests that your b class garage might be a bit thin? Assuming you're F2P the standard advice is only to max cars for prize car events where they might make a real difference.
    Thanks for the advice. I try to stay away from spending money, but have probably spent $200 the 350 days I’ve been playing. I have 40 B’s (30 of them maxed), so my garage is quite small. Don’t have the time to farm effectively for cars and slots, but I like maxing out cars. How would you tune the 12C at a later stage?

Thanks for the advice. I try to stay away from spending money, but have probably spent $200 the 350 days I’ve been playing. I have 40 B’s (30 of them maxed), so my garage is quite small. Don’t have the time to farm effectively for cars and slots, but I like maxing out cars. How would you tune the 12C at a later stage?
    Unfortunately farming is really the only way to be even a little bit competative if you're not spending the big bucks.  My spending is even lower than yours, but I've been playing a good deal longer.  I would really really REALLY advise you to hold off on throwing more fuses at you mc12 until you've got some more legends to choose from, but 699 seems to be the best way to go with it.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would leave it as is for now and see how it compares to some of the new epic BMWs. I know after PL8.5 it became I believe the quickest BMW, but maybe not after the GR update
  • Twinkie_8iTwinkie_8i Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Ideas?

Thought about tuning it 996 699 or 969
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ideas?

pretty sure that's the best test bowl ultra, don't know if it takes tamora on any of the drags. I'm leaning towards 996 myself but I'm still unsure.
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    Ideas?

pretty sure that's the best test bowl ultra, don't know if it takes tamora on any of the drags. I'm leaning towards 996 myself but I'm still unsure.
    It would be super cool if someone has already tuned it 996 and gives us some times or something.

I agree it looks like a 996 car though.
    Anzatoro said:
    Ideas?

It would be super cool if someone has already tuned it 996 and gives us some times or something.

Hold my beer 🍺

1 Mile

1/2 Mile

1/4 Mile

0-150mph

Test Bowl

You rock sir!

Pity i thought it was the Tamora killer, but i guess not.
    It is probably the king of UR in test bowl as it seems.

Do you think 996 is the way to go? 
  • QuavoHuncoQuavoHunco Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    Anzatoro said:
    Ideas?

Hold my beer 🍺

1 Mile

1/2 Mile

1/4 Mile

0-150mph

Test Bowl

You rock sir!

Yup, it's the best UR test bowl, it beats the Tuscan convertible as well

• ikiseevikiseev Posts: 32 ✭✭
    BMW 850CSi
    Hey. What do you think about this?
    It looks like 996. Has MRA ~77. I think it is the fastest in the [C] 90s. 

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    Anzatoro said:
    Ideas?

Hold my beer 🍺

1 Mile

1/2 Mile

1/4 Mile

0-150mph

Test Bowl

You rock sir!

Was wondering the same.

It has decent grip and loses to tamora and tuscan convertible on drags (I tested it on 333 for both), so it would seem 969 could be a compelling tune.
    On the other hand it is king bowl king for URs and probably king of UR GR (even probably all German cars) for drags...
    So tough decision.
    I think of it a bit like the R5 maxi turbo, only with higher top end speed, a bit less grip, and a bit more weight. You see both 996 and 969 being good tunes for the R5, I assume it will be the same for the BTR.

I will probably keep it 966 until there is an event that warrants the final tune. That is assuming we get enough resources (cash and C cars) to upgrade cars... not for now then in any case!
    TD42792 said:
    Anzatoro said:
    Anzatoro said:
    Ideas?

Hold my beer 🍺

1 Mile

1/2 Mile

1/4 Mile

0-150mph

Test Bowl

You rock sir!

Was wondering the same.

It has decent grip and loses to tamora and tuscan convertible on drags (I tested it on 333 for both), so it would seem 969 could be a compelling tune.
    On the other hand it is king bowl king for URs and probably king of UR GR (even probably all German cars) for drags...
    So tough decision.
    I think of it a bit like the R5 maxi turbo, only with higher top end speed, a bit less grip, and a bit more weight. You see both 996 and 969 being good tunes for the R5, I assume it will be the same for the BTR.

I will probably keep it 966 until there is an event that warrants the final tune. That is assuming we get enough resources (cash and C cars) to upgrade cars... not for now then in any case!
    699 could still win to a 969 on fast circs for example...

I think event at 699 and 969 it would finish the testbowl at 175+

So for me it kinda looks like 699 or 969 is better... 
    Anyone else planing to tune this car? If so we could make 2 or 3 different tunes and see whats best
    TD42792 said:
    Anzatoro said:
    Anzatoro said:
    Ideas?

Hold my beer 🍺

1 Mile

1/2 Mile

1/4 Mile

0-150mph

Test Bowl

You rock sir!

Was wondering the same.

So tough decision.

699 could still win to a 969 on fast circs for example...

I think event at 699 and 969 it would finish the testbowl at 175+

So for me it kinda looks like 699 or 969 is better... 
    Anyone else planing to tune this car? If so we could make 2 or 3 different tunes and see whats best
    I am already at 966, but i am hesitant to make the last fuse...
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 747 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Isn't the SL73 the pre-PL9 ultra rare king of test bowl? I don't have one but IIRC it hits something like 181 on rolling test bowl.
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 373 ✭✭✭
    173 MPH IN 41.63 secs  @ 9-9-6
    @Anzatoro
    I am already at 966, but i am hesitant to make the last fuse...
    Tell me if u do 969 then ill do 699
  • starpino77starpino77 Posts: 48 ✭✭
    I made it 969 cause good grip.
    173 MPH IN 41.63 secs  @ 9-9-6
    The SL73?

I made it 969 cause good grip.
    Can you do some tests and maybe collaborate with @Twinkie_8i?