General Discussion

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone here have a 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS and can run 1/4 mile, 0-100 mph, and 0-150 mph times? 
  • Twinkie_8iTwinkie_8i Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    I made it 969 cause good grip.
    Will do 699 but it will take some time i need some more super rares as i always sell them when i dont have ultra rares to upgrade oof
  • starpino77starpino77 Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    I made it 969 cause good grip.
    Will do 699 but it will take some time i need some more super rares as i always sell them when i dont have ultra rares to upgrade oof

Ruf BTR 323
    0-100 8.06
    Loop  42.23 finish 178mph
    1 mile 30.06 finish 165mph

• binnerbinner Member Posts: 542 ✭✭✭✭

Pulled this from a ceramic. Is it good now that it's an ultra rare? 996 it I'd assume if so
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:

Pulled this from a ceramic. Is it good now that it's an ultra rare? 996 it I'd assume if so
    Don’t think it’s anything special. The RQ23 S 65 (and the S 55 I believe) has better midrange - maybe now that it’s easier to upgrade it might be worth it though. The S 65 maxes at 3.5/85 at 969, so I could see this one at 3.6/84
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 542 ✭✭✭✭
    binner said:

Don’t think it’s anything special. The RQ23 S 65 (and the S 55 I believe) has better midrange - maybe now that it’s easier to upgrade it might be worth it though. The S 65 maxes at 3.5/85 at 969, so I could see this one at 3.6/84
    996 for both 

Thats good to know, I use my S55 quite a bit so I guess I will have use for the S63 at that tune 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd Rally Silvia... feels like 996 should be useful or is that 3rd?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    2nd Rally Silvia... feels like 996 should be useful or is that 3rd?
    969 for the second. Haven't once felt I could use a 996.
    Just, whatever you do, never go 699.
  • Miura187Miura187 Member Posts: 38
    Any idea if these are any good? Getting low on space so I only want to keep some of them haha.
    Miura187 said:
    Any idea if these are any good? Getting low on space so I only want to keep some of them haha.
    Both Corrados are good 
  • Miura187Miura187 Member Posts: 38
    Miura187 said:
    Both Corrados are good 

thanks. Meant to post this also. Keeping the F class for sure just not sure about everything else.

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29
    TD01055 said:
    Pasha said:
    How shall I finish them ?
    About the STS-V. Are you sure about 699 or am i just slow on the joke?! I see only 969 and 996 in the current finals.
    Like to max mine, but a bit confused now.
    I think it was a joke, as they were already at 966. Wouldn’t know how to tune though
    i like this as a joke, but TD40788 disagreeing with you confuses me even more now.
    edit:due to me being removed from some blacklist all this old posts of me appear. excuse all the spam!
    for those who wonder... 699 is the way to go on the sts-v :)
    Post edited by AndreasSimmer on
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    I got this from second Austin CF, how does it compare to the other epic caddies?
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, what's people's thoughts on this golf? obvs will come in handy in a VW event but other than that not sure on its use
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    So, what's people's thoughts on this golf? obvs will come in handy in a VW event but other than that not sure on its use
    Looks like a really weak legendary but since VW is new it’s still likely very useful unlike for examplevthe comparable Panamera or the bad Jag
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Looks like a really weak legendary but since VW is new it’s still likely very useful unlike for examplevthe comparable Panamera or the bad Jag
    I don't really see a reason either why it shouldn't be an epic 
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    I don't really see a reason either why it shouldn't be an epic 
    It's not any more legendary in real life than an Audi RS6. Same goes for cars like the RQ28 BMW 640i xDrive – it's not even remotely 'legendary'. For consistency I think Hutch should allow cars like this to be high RQ Epics.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 570 ✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    I got this from second Austin CF, how does it compare to the other epic caddies?
    Faster off the line, slower in mid-range. The STS-V wins more tracks. 
    edited June 30
    duplicate
    Post edited by EndlessWaves on
    edited June 30
    duplicate
    Post edited by EndlessWaves on
    Anzatoro said:
    Anzatoro said:
    Ideas?

Thought about tuning it 996 699 or 969
    pretty sure that's the best test bowl ultra, don't know if it takes tamora on any of the drags. I'm leaning towards 996 myself but I'm still unsure.
    It would be super cool if someone has already tuned it 996 and gives us some times or something.

I agree it looks like a 996 car though.
    Hold my beer 🍺

1 Mile

1/2 Mile

1/4 Mile

0-150mph

Test Bowl

You rock sir!

Pity i thought it was the Tamora killer, but i guess not.
    It is probably the king of UR in test bowl as it seems.

Do you think 996 is the way to go? 
    Yup, it's the best UR test bowl, it beats the Tuscan convertible as well

Isn't the SL73 the pre-PL9 ultra rare king of test bowl? I don't have one but IIRC it hits something like 181 on rolling test bowl. 
    No, it never was
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 905 ✭✭✭✭
    any ideas about this monstur? 
  • QuavoHuncoQuavoHunco Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Whole bunch of trash from German Ceramics
    Any of them worth anything?

• starpino77starpino77 Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Just found this one....

Turn the card and find the surprise.....LOW!!!

The other M6s are all medium, how can this be low?

• sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thoughts on this , can't decide if I like it or not? 
    sinner said:
    Looks like a bargain SLS Electric really. Eco friendly tag, 4WD, roughly 89 handling and around 3.2 second 0-60 when maxed. That's going to beat a 333 SLS Electric easily since it also has a 600kg weight advantage. For 2RQ less. And nobody maxes their SLS Electric.
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    I've got one too.  Was hoping reviews of it on "skinny eco tyres" might herald a change to STD tyres, but apparently it's on skinny potenza's so no luck there.  Looks like it'll be good, but only in a pretty narrow niche.  Might be a slalomer if the electric motor makes for banzai of the line acceleration?
    sinner said:
    I've got one too.  Was hoping reviews of it on "skinny eco tyres" might herald a change to STD tyres, but apparently it's on skinny potenza's so no luck there.  Looks like it'll be good, but only in a pretty narrow niche.  Might be a slalomer if the electric motor makes for banzai of the line acceleration?
    Definitely niche, especially as time goes on and people catch up, but right now it's a better BMW and a better GR car than most people have. Wouldn't say max it but 333 it for now and see what else you pull.
  • VoldeMortenVoldeMorten Member Posts: 9

Any thoughts on how to tune the VW Golf GTI TCR? Is it best with 699 since it has slicks? And can it compete with any of the crazy new French/German renaissanse beasts (Dezir etc)?