For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

1227228230232233270

Comments

  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

    First one of these - 699?
    699 best for me but it’s close. Wins or draws wet and dry streets iirc. I have both if you want times. 
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:

    First one of these - 699?
    699 best for me but it’s close. Wins or draws wet and dry streets iirc. I have both if you want times. 
    If you can PM me times that would be great. Thanks David. 
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:

    First one of these - 699?
    699 best for me but it’s close. Wins or draws wet and dry streets iirc. I have both if you want times. 
    If you can PM me times that would be great. Thanks David. 
    I pulled it too, @TD01055 I would be very grateful if I would also get a PM with the times from you
  • 0171801718 Posts: 494 ✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:

    First one of these - 699?
    699 best for me but it’s close. Wins or draws wet and dry streets iirc. I have both if you want times. 
    Whenever i see that 'it is close' because some tracks are won and some are lost or draw, I think that 969 is the way to go, because there are numerous drag races as well as the ring. However with a car having such a low top speed, it is really even harder to say. Top drives club (which clearly is not an institution for those decisions) has a 12:5 vote in favor of the 969 tune. I would be happy to read more opinions on this car.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    TD01055 said:

    First one of these - 699?
    699 best for me but it’s close. Wins or draws wet and dry streets iirc. I have both if you want times. 
    Whenever i see that 'it is close' because some tracks are won and some are lost or draw, I think that 969 is the way to go, because there are numerous drag races as well as the ring. However with a car having such a low top speed, it is really even harder to say. Top drives club (which clearly is not an institution for those decisions) has a 12:5 vote in favor of the 969 tune. I would be happy to read more opinions on this car.
    went 699 for the first and only recently got a second (maxed first when it was an epic). it had marginally more losses against 969s or at least it felt that way. I would go 969 for the first one but it's not a huge problem if you go 699.
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭
    I recently got some new cars, which out of these are must-haves to max out?






  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    I recently got some new cars, which out of these are must-haves to max out?






    All except 718 cayman. 
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! Is there any car I shouldn’t tune 969 out of that list?
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    TNThomas said:
    Thanks! Is there any car I shouldn’t tune 969 out of that list?
    RSR 699.
    AMG GT all tunes have their uses. It's a very good dragster so 996 if you don't need it for twisties.
    Miray you need both 699 and 969. 699 first.
    Raptor 969.
    The rest you could fairly safely do 699 or 969 and get away with it. I'd probably go 699 on the two Epics tbh.

    I disagree with greddy about the Cayman. It used to be beaten by the Boxster but now I believe they're the same. Worth having both imo.
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesnt cayman gets beaten by carrera 911? 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Doesnt cayman gets beaten by carrera 911? 
    That's irrelevant, they're from different decades. 🙂
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hummer H3, one of my unicorns.
    Still worth keeping after the introduction of the other off roaders?

  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hummer gets rare use, but is ok to hold as a rq saver
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H3 is good to have, as Andreas said good RQ saver especially for UR events, very good for Clubs
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    TNThomas said:
    Thanks! Is there any car I shouldn’t tune 969 out of that list?
    RSR 699.
    AMG GT all tunes have their uses. It's a very good dragster so 996 if you don't need it for twisties.
    Miray you need both 699 and 969. 699 first.
    Raptor 969.
    The rest you could fairly safely do 699 or 969 and get away with it. I'd probably go 699 on the two Epics tbh.

    I disagree with greddy about the Cayman. It used to be beaten by the Boxster but now I believe they're the same. Worth having both imo.
    Isn't Raptor 699 better for offroad?
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H3 is good to have, as Andreas said good RQ saver especially for UR events, very good for Clubs
    Thanks guys, will upgrade it, if nothing else, to free up 15 garage slots... the eternal struggle
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭


    Best tune for this one?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Best tune for this one?
    I have both tunes and they have the same win-rate, 70%. And both get their wins on speicifc tracks. I use the 969 more often.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭


    Best tune for this one?
    I have both tunes and they have the same win-rate, 70%. And both get their wins on speicifc tracks. I use the 969 more often.
    Which tune wins in rainy tracks against the other tune any inf?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Best tune for this one?
    I have both tunes and they have the same win-rate, 70%. And both get their wins on speicifc tracks. I use the 969 more often.
    Which tune wins in rainy tracks against the other tune any inf?
    i think 969 evos perform better in the wet. want a speciific track tested?
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    O__VER said:
    TNThomas said:
    Thanks! Is there any car I shouldn’t tune 969 out of that list?
    RSR 699.
    AMG GT all tunes have their uses. It's a very good dragster so 996 if you don't need it for twisties.
    Miray you need both 699 and 969. 699 first.
    Raptor 969.
    The rest you could fairly safely do 699 or 969 and get away with it. I'd probably go 699 on the two Epics tbh.

    I disagree with greddy about the Cayman. It used to be beaten by the Boxster but now I believe they're the same. Worth having both imo.
    Isn't Raptor 699 better for offroad?
    Lol. No.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭


    Best tune for this one?
    I have both tunes and they have the same win-rate, 70%. And both get their wins on speicifc tracks. I use the 969 more often.
    Which tune wins in rainy tracks against the other tune any inf?
    i think 969 evos perform better in the wet. want a speciific track tested?
    Thank you andreas will tell you when I re-arrange my hand
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do people sit on this one. I know 699 was favoured quite some time ago but I'm thinking 969, especially if the 0-60 & MRA are adjusted as per the corrections thread.

  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    I recently got some new cars, which out of these are must-haves to max out?






    MUST HAVE'S?

    The rsr is one of the very few epic cars I'd consider upgrading outside of an event. The others are all situationally very strong although I assume the BMW crt is now eclipsed by the M3 cs.  None are food.

    The ultras are all good, the miray especially.  If they're your first, they're all worth upgrading.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    TGPD said:
    O__VER said:
    TNThomas said:
    Thanks! Is there any car I shouldn’t tune 969 out of that list?
    RSR 699.
    AMG GT all tunes have their uses. It's a very good dragster so 996 if you don't need it for twisties.
    Miray you need both 699 and 969. 699 first.
    Raptor 969.
    The rest you could fairly safely do 699 or 969 and get away with it. I'd probably go 699 on the two Epics tbh.

    I disagree with greddy about the Cayman. It used to be beaten by the Boxster but now I believe they're the same. Worth having both imo.
    Isn't Raptor 699 better for offroad?
    Lol. No.
    Used to be in the last BMW M4 GTS finals... Mine is 969 and always lost against 699 on twisty races of that event.
    But still it seems 969 is better overall...
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    O__VER said:
    TGPD said:
    O__VER said:
    TNThomas said:
    Thanks! Is there any car I shouldn’t tune 969 out of that list?
    RSR 699.
    AMG GT all tunes have their uses. It's a very good dragster so 996 if you don't need it for twisties.
    Miray you need both 699 and 969. 699 first.
    Raptor 969.
    The rest you could fairly safely do 699 or 969 and get away with it. I'd probably go 699 on the two Epics tbh.

    I disagree with greddy about the Cayman. It used to be beaten by the Boxster but now I believe they're the same. Worth having both imo.
    Isn't Raptor 699 better for offroad?
    Lol. No.
    Used to be in the last BMW M4 GTS finals... Mine is 969 and always lost against 699 on twisty races of that event.
    But still it seems 969 is better overall...
    Yeah I think there are one or two very specific tracks where 699 wins. But that's the same for almost any car. It would be nice if it was easy to test the difference between tunes but nobody wants to risk wasting 15 URs to upgrade an Epic wrong. 969 on the Raptor is safe.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    rei348 said:
    O__VER said:
    TGPD said:
    O__VER said:
    TNThomas said:
    Thanks! Is there any car I shouldn’t tune 969 out of that list?
    RSR 699.
    AMG GT all tunes have their uses. It's a very good dragster so 996 if you don't need it for twisties.
    Miray you need both 699 and 969. 699 first.
    Raptor 969.
    The rest you could fairly safely do 699 or 969 and get away with it. I'd probably go 699 on the two Epics tbh.

    I disagree with greddy about the Cayman. It used to be beaten by the Boxster but now I believe they're the same. Worth having both imo.
    Isn't Raptor 699 better for offroad?
    Lol. No.
    Used to be in the last BMW M4 GTS finals... Mine is 969 and always lost against 699 on twisty races of that event.
    But still it seems 969 is better overall...
    Yeah I think there are one or two very specific tracks where 699 wins. But that's the same for almost any car. It would be nice if it was easy to test the difference between tunes but nobody wants to risk wasting 15 URs to upgrade an Epic wrong. 969 on the Raptor is safe.
    I have a 699 Raptor for testing if someone has 969
  • MoogMoog Posts: 473 ✭✭✭✭
    I have a 699 Raptor for testing if someone has 969
    I have a 969 Raptor, let me know what you want testing.
  • LeoBR99LeoBR99 Posts: 7


    Hey, i have a lot of C cars and not enough garage space so i want to max out one ultra rare. My options are the lotus, trailblazer and the s 55. I read that the s 55 has 89 MRA which is pretty good, its like the 4-5th best B class car for 1/2 mile and 1 mile races, i think im going for it what do you guys think?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    LeoBR99 said:


    Hey, i have a lot of C cars and not enough garage space so i want to max out one ultra rare. My options are the lotus, trailblazer and the s 55. I read that the s 55 has 89 MRA which is pretty good, its like the 4-5th best B class car for 1/2 mile and 1 mile races, i think im going for it what do you guys think?
    The s55 is a good dragger and is usuable on city streets, go 996 on it, Trailblazer at 996 is also good, the Lotus is not so important for the moment as your maxed Dezir will beat it.
Sign In or Register to comment.