For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

1229230232234235270

Comments

  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know about the ligenfella vs Z06? I stupidly started fusing the ligen before testing 

  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Anyone know about the ligenfella vs Z06? I stupidly started fusing the ligen before testing 

    Don't worry much, the Lingenfelter is the better one iirc.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭
    That's food right? Though soon it just might be the fastest city streets Audi considering the constant ride height changes .. 


    Second fastest performance tyre SUV after the Juke R, could conceivably be a key car in a future SUV or german SUV final.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Anyone know about the ligenfella vs Z06? I stupidly started fusing the ligen before testing 

    Z06 is better at low speeds, Ligenfelter at high speeds. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Anyone know about the ligenfella vs Z06? I stupidly started fusing the ligen before testing 

    Z06 is better at low speeds, Ligenfelter at high speeds. 
    Thanks. So 699 z06 and 996/699 for ligen depending on drags I guess
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's food right? Though soon it just might be the fastest city streets Audi considering the constant ride height changes .. 


    Second fastest performance tyre SUV after the Juke R, could conceivably be a key car in a future SUV or german SUV final.
    I can't remember either of those cars ever being key cars though. The RS Q3 is quite happily being used as a component in my Huayra right now.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    That's food right? Though soon it just might be the fastest city streets Audi considering the constant ride height changes .. 


    Second fastest performance tyre SUV after the Juke R, could conceivably be a key car in a future SUV or german SUV final.
    I can't remember either of those cars ever being key cars though. The RS Q3 is quite happily being used as a component in my Huayra right now.
    Wasn't there an event some time back where it was super useful? I remember racing people who had two of them when I had none. Have one now though, sitting at 000!
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    O__VER said:
    That's food right? Though soon it just might be the fastest city streets Audi considering the constant ride height changes .. 


    Second fastest performance tyre SUV after the Juke R, could conceivably be a key car in a future SUV or german SUV final.
    I can't remember either of those cars ever being key cars though. The RS Q3 is quite happily being used as a component in my Huayra right now.
    Wasn't there an event some time back where it was super useful? I remember racing people who had two of them when I had none. Have one now though, sitting at 000!
    Yeah, there were two motocross tracks with asphalt and it was the fastest vehicle by far, being way better than the Q5, as it saved you some RQ for other cars, while beating it
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    That's food right? Though soon it just might be the fastest city streets Audi considering the constant ride height changes .. 


    Second fastest performance tyre SUV after the Juke R, could conceivably be a key car in a future SUV or german SUV final.
    I can't remember either of those cars ever being key cars though. The RS Q3 is quite happily being used as a component in my Huayra right now.
    Wasn't there an event some time back where it was super useful? I remember racing people who had two of them when I had none. Have one now though, sitting at 000!
    motocross tracks with asphalt
    I swear there's probably a bunch of tracks/conditions combinations that have been completely forgotten about. Probably since Robin seems to just use the same tracksets over and over again with different requirements. When was the last time we saw motocross tracks with asphalt?
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    O__VER said:
    That's food right? Though soon it just might be the fastest city streets Audi considering the constant ride height changes .. 


    Second fastest performance tyre SUV after the Juke R, could conceivably be a key car in a future SUV or german SUV final.
    I can't remember either of those cars ever being key cars though. The RS Q3 is quite happily being used as a component in my Huayra right now.
    Wasn't there an event some time back where it was super useful? I remember racing people who had two of them when I had none. Have one now though, sitting at 000!
    motocross tracks with asphalt
    I swear there's probably a bunch of tracks/conditions combinations that have been completely forgotten about. Probably since Robin seems to just use the same tracksets over and over again with different requirements. When was the last time we saw motocross tracks with asphalt?


    I seriosly dont remember ever seeing asphalt motocross.

    Regarding the car, its a keeper. Will not see alot of use, but in some special events it will be a key car (SUVs on asphalt).

  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Very bad MRA i know, never the less, would you keep it?



  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very bad MRA i know, never the less, would you keep it?



    Sure it’s a keeper. Very useful for 90s rainy tracks.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Very bad MRA i know, never the less, would you keep it?



    Sure it’s a keeper. Very useful for 90s rainy tracks.
    Yep, you just never know, one day there might be a GR, 90s, 4WD event, in which case you'll be manically laughing at your good fortune (well unless you are being stuffed by people with a CTR2)
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is both useful?
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Is both useful?
    Key component for winning this big rq16 white car final!
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Very bad MRA i know, never the less, would you keep it?



    Sure it’s a keeper. Very useful for 90s rainy tracks.
    Until Hutch fixes it. The Roadster didn't have 4WD.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How to finish the Lingenfelter? I have seen all tunes in the past. How about the Corvettes? The Rq25 one sits at 669 from a former final, the Z06 (pulled yesterday) would probably be the better choice but take all my food. Need just two of these three. Thanks for advice.

  • incman7incman7 Posts: 4
    After recent events and packs I have many new epics

    RQ25 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
    RQ 25 2015 Volvo V60 Polestar
    RQ 24 2011 BMW 1M
    RQ 24 2008 BMW M3
    RQ 24 2016 Infiniti Q70
    RQ 24 2010 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 
    RQ 24 2005 TVR Sagaris
    RQ 23 1993 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
    RQ 23 2015 Porsche Boxster GTS

    Is it worth fusing any of them into a legendary, and if so which one?


    I have 12C, cadillac sixteen, 570s coupe, 640i xdrive gran coupe
    , 2013 911 GT3, 2015 911 GT3 RS and Moby Dick


    Thanks for any help
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    incman7 said:
    After recent events and packs I have many new epics

    RQ25 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
    RQ 25 2015 Volvo V60 Polestar
    RQ 24 2011 BMW 1M
    RQ 24 2008 BMW M3
    RQ 24 2016 Infiniti Q70
    RQ 24 2010 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 
    RQ 24 2005 TVR Sagaris
    RQ 23 1993 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
    RQ 23 2015 Porsche Boxster GTS

    Is it worth fusing any of them into a legendary, and if so which one?


    I have 12C, cadillac sixteen, 570s coupe, 640i xdrive gran coupe
    , 2013 911 GT3, 2015 911 GT3 RS and Moby Dick


    Thanks for any help
    I'd say keep all and avoid fusing unless there's a prize car event, in this case the Sixteen. Maybe engine/weight upgrade, fuse the 1M, Sagaris and Boxster.
  • incman7incman7 Posts: 4
    TGPD said:

    I'd say keep all and avoid fusing unless there's a prize car event, in this case the Sixteen. Maybe engine/weight upgrade, fuse the 1M, Sagaris and Boxster.

    tyvm
  • Crab23Crab23 Posts: 20
    I have the exact same question as Andreas. If anyone could help with the best Lingenfelter tune then it would be great :)
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    incman7 said:
    TGPD said:

    I'd say keep all and avoid fusing unless there's a prize car event, in this case the Sixteen. Maybe engine/weight upgrade, fuse the 1M, Sagaris and Boxster.

    tyvm
    Also focus on the GT3. It's better than the RS.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    incman7 said:
    After recent events and packs I have many new epics

    RQ25 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
    RQ 25 2015 Volvo V60 Polestar
    RQ 24 2011 BMW 1M
    RQ 24 2008 BMW M3
    RQ 24 2016 Infiniti Q70
    RQ 24 2010 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 
    RQ 24 2005 TVR Sagaris
    RQ 23 1993 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
    RQ 23 2015 Porsche Boxster GTS

    Is it worth fusing any of them into a legendary, and if so which one?


    I have 12C, cadillac sixteen, 570s coupe, 640i xdrive gran coupe
    , 2013 911 GT3, 2015 911 GT3 RS and Moby Dick


    Thanks for any help
    I'd say keep all and avoid fusing unless there's a prize car event, in this case the Sixteen. Maybe engine/weight upgrade, fuse the 1M, Sagaris and Boxster.

    I would say never sell or fuse an epic, unless you have 3 of that car and really really know there is no way you will ever need it. Even with specialised packs the odds to find one are so small it just does not make sense to get rid of an epic.
    If you really really need an upgrade on a legendary to get a super duper prize car maybe, otherwise keep.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyony has experience with rq24 stsv vs rq24 ctsv? On paper stsv looks better, is that the case?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Anyony has experience with rq24 stsv vs rq24 ctsv? On paper stsv looks better, is that the case?
    CTS-V takes longer to 60 and has worse MRA than STS-V. Has same RQ because of higher stock top speed.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    TD42792 said:
    Anyony has experience with rq24 stsv vs rq24 ctsv? On paper stsv looks better, is that the case?
    CTS-V takes longer to 60 and has worse MRA than STS-V. Has same RQ because of higher stock top speed.
    Yep, agree. Tested on a few tracks at 000, looks like stsv beats ctsv everywhere, except slalom. And I guess test bowl of course.
  • MoogMoog Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    My Z06 Lingerie is at 669, what’s best for the current event?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these good? Pulled from same CF.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    My Z06 Lingerie is at 669, what’s best for the current event?
    👙😂
Sign In or Register to comment.