For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got very lucky, congrats.
    On a normal distribution you would have ended up with something like 25 SRs and 4 URs.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭✭
    Sherby90 said:
    Sherby90 said:
    Dodge event pull

My 4th one of these... Any reason to keep it?
    I don't post a lot, especially I these threads but this worth posting. So I sold the Porsche and bought ceramics, and with good results:

Nice shot! Sixteen is usefull, thanks to it I got the ruf prize car!
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 601 ✭✭✭✭
    Could someone tell me what the best Super Rare cars with standard tires are?
  • PimPim Posts: 89 ✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    For me the most useful one is this Cadillac (medium ride height)

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    Caddy ELR
    Crossfire Coupe (both red & silver)
    RUF R56.11
    Volvo 850 AWD
    Subaru Forester (C18 2016)

Theres many others that are good but those ones were the key ones for certain tracks in the challenge for me.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The green 911S 2.7 has also become Medium ride height 👍
  • RWareRWare Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    TNThomas said:
    Caddy ELR
    Crossfire Coupe (both red & silver)
    RUF R56.11
    Volvo 850 AWD
    Subaru Forester (C18 2016)

Theres many others that are good but those ones were the key ones for certain tracks in the challenge for me.
    I'm also particular fond of the Almera (best STD tire Hot Hatch?)
    VW Lupo &
    Porsche 924 Turbo
    BoxtaS said:
    Just noticed this too! Game changer!!!
    Was wondering why they made the mistake to place it much higher in rq than the superior 924 turbo... now it all makes sense, my faith in hutch is restored
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    BoxtaS said:
    Just noticed this too! Game changer!!!
    Was wondering why they made the mistake to place it much higher in rq than the superior 924 turbo... now it all makes sense, my faith in hutch is restored
    It shows how heavily skewed towards medium & high the RQ system is. The 924 Turbo beats the 911 on almost every non-bumpy track, but now that the 911 can do city streets it’s RQ is 2 clicks higher. 
    Thanks for all the help! I have most of the suggested cars, so I am going to start upgrading. I assume all are best at 969?
    TNThomas said:
    Thanks for all the help! I have most of the suggested cars, so I am going to start upgrading. I assume all are best at 969?
    Of all the cars mentioned, I only have them at 969 - as they only ever come out at rain. I don't thin this far down the RQ ladder we will see 699 be better in the wet
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just pulled the zonda c12 from the Italian 90's cf.
    Since its mra is 100 is it 332 or 323

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

You better do that 996
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 17
    TGPD said:

You better do that 996
    It's one of those cars at the top of their rarity that is all-round very good. Decent handling, great MRA, good top speed and lightweight. I don't think there's a best tune here but we'd probably all do well to have three of them.  :D
    RQ16 Lambo Muira Roadster - has decent MRA - strictly a dragger at 99x?
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RQ22 Nissan Murano

White vs Black

Which is better? Planning just to keep one and I recall black one was higher RQ for some time? So it’s better?
  • HvalenHvalen Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    RQ22 Nissan Murano

White vs Black

Which is better? Planning just to keep one and I recall black one was higher RQ for some time? So it’s better?
    Yes, black is better.
  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 41
    Just got these 2. How are they?

The Lambo seems to be the worst Lambo Epic so is it even worth keeping? It has good MRA but the other RQ23 is better and is only .1s faster (stock) so it seems it would get beaten by the others everywhere.

The BMW is supposed to be the best rain car maxed but I have 14 other legends and not a single fuse into them after 415 days. Probably never will max it(or any legend im f2p) so would it be worth the keep or safe to sell/fuse?
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like a lot the BMW... Lambo is meh...
    I am trying to decide which car to upgrade:
    - BMW M3 CRT
    - Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0
    - Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

The M3 would be my best medium ride height car, the F-150 the best off-roader, and the 911my best epic Porsche. Which one would you upgrade if you could choose one?
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    - BMW M3 CRT
    - Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

The M3 would be my best medium ride height car, the F-150 the best off-roader, and the 911my best epic Porsche. Which one would you upgrade if you could choose one?
    The RSR is on the list of cars I’d be tempted to upgrade outside of needing one for a prize event, but I’d still wait if I were you.
    TNThomas said:
    - BMW M3 CRT
    - Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

The RSR is on the list of cars I’d be tempted to upgrade outside of needing one for a prize event, but I’d still wait if I were you.
    Would do a slow upgrade on the rsr and raptor, one fuse everytime I have extra UR beyond the 15-30 minimum stock
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miura187 said:

The Lambo seems to be the worst Lambo Epic so is it even worth keeping? It has good MRA but the other RQ23 is better and is only .1s faster (stock) so it seems it would get beaten by the others everywhere.

The BMW is supposed to be the best rain car maxed but I have 14 other legends and not a single fuse into them after 415 days. Probably never will max it(or any legend im f2p) so would it be worth the keep or safe to sell/fuse?
    Would hold onto both. While the Lambo may not be great compared to other epic Lambos, we’ve got what will most likely be an Italian Renaissance x5 Finals coming up, and it could be a crucial part of your hand, especially since you’re F2P and won’t buy CFs.

Similar story for the BMW. Never sell a legendary. The 275k can be easily obtained over a few days with proper farming. Even though you might never put a fuse into it, it’s still a 4WD STD beast - think it’s at 4.7/87 at 333, which wipes the floor with just about everything aside from some select 4WD STD epics with multiple fuses. 
  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 41
    Miura187 said:

Would hold onto both. While the Lambo may not be great compared to other epic Lambos, we’ve got what will most likely be an Italian Renaissance x5 Finals coming up, and it could be a crucial part of your hand, especially since you’re F2P and won’t buy CFs.

Similar story for the BMW. Never sell a legendary. The 275k can be easily obtained over a few days with proper farming. Even though you might never put a fuse into it, it’s still a 4WD STD beast - think it’s at 4.7/87 at 333, which wipes the floor with just about everything aside from some select 4WD STD epics with multiple fuses. 
    Thanks, I was planning on hanging onto the Lambo until after the events anyways but what about after that? I guess it could be useful regardless but still seems to fall short for a car that may take me a long time to upgrade (if ever).
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only Autodelta, best IR car, tune?
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Only Autodelta, best IR car, tune?
    I have 2. 1st 969, 2nd is 996 to make use of its MRA.
    I'd recommend 969 as a 1st tune.
  • Twinkie_eeTwinkie_ee Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    What tune?

• milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What tune?

Midrange is poor, I would guess 969