For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• hifichrishifichris Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    edited October 22
    What about these two?

Epic one is a **** false 24, it will lose on the 22 once maxed. There is a MRA problem I guess, even worse the one of normal GT.

996 is impossible. I don't know between 969 and 699... Someone tried them?

@TopDrives40778 how is it possible that there is 0.10s between the 24 666 and 22 669 on some tracks? It loses even test bowl! Is there a bug or something ? A distributed car... Not verified for sure...
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    What about these two?

Epic one is a **** false 24, it will lose on the 22 once maxed. There is a MRA problem I guess, even worse the one of normal GT.

996 is impossible. I don't know between 969 and 699... Someone tried them?

@TopDrives40778 how is it possible that there is 0.10s between the 24 666 and 22 669 on some tracks? It loses even test bowl! Is there a bug or something ? A distributed car... Not verified for sure...
    Based on testing (images below) and completed specs, everything seems correct.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    Ok thank you...
    I forget something on test bowl... Probably I forgot to pay some upgrades before test.
    Ok, once maxed the 24 wins everywhere. But the difference between the 2 is 2rq ??? Every captured time is near... That s why maxed 22 wins vs 24 666 on some tracks... Particulary twisty ones...

• sinnersinner Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this as poor as it looks? 
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Is this as poor as it looks? 
    There’s a corrections thread for it with some testing vs the Porsche 924 Rally
  • 0171801718 Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    edited October 23
    Has there been a discussion on this italian stallion yet? 

It might be a 996 since it has a 90+ MRA. 
    Then again it would not be best in class, so a grippy tune might be the choice for fast wet tracks...969 might be an Option but so is 699...

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which one?
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm not sure, I have one too. I have three out of the four 90s Epic Lambos and I don't know what to do with them because they all seem a bit underwhelming. But they're the best Lambos I have!

I guess wait for the final and see if they are mostly drags or twisties and see what works best.
  • Twinkie_eeTwinkie_ee Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    U 699 or 969 your gran turismo? 
    @TopDrives40778
  • 0171801718 Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    edited October 24
    O__VER said:
    Yeah I'm not sure, I have one too. I have three out of the four 90s Epic Lambos and I don't know what to do with them because they all seem a bit underwhelming. But they're the best Lambos I have!

I guess wait for the final and see if they are mostly drags or twisties and see what works best.

Well the Diablo VT Roadster (yellow) is great. Compare it with a BMW M850i covertible which has a 0.6s lower 0-60 but 20 MRA and 46 top speed less. It was so useful in the prelims and got me a Tier 2 finish which now awarded the Gallardo LP550-2. This one has a quicker 0-60 than the Diablo VT Roadster and the better MRA compared to it's Gallardo spyder-brother. Hence I might rule out the 996 tune for the VT roadster as i now habe a superior dragger... Not sure tho and I lack food for both anyway... 
    Post edited by 01718 on
  • StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 281 ✭✭✭
    996 or 969? Seems like 996, but MRA and weight suggest otherwise.
    StealthFT said:
    996 or 969? Seems like 996, but MRA and weight suggest otherwise.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How good is it?
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone taken the plunge on this yet?
  • RWareRWare Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 24
    How good is it?
    3.9 and 90 (maybe 89) at 969

I like it. Dont think it will dethrone Porsche or Ford. Best IR UR rally
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    How good is it?
    3.9 and 90 (maybe 89) at 969

I like it. Dont think it will dethrone Porsche or Ford. Best IR UR rally
    Someone in the recent Lancia event was running a maxed one with 4.0/89 stats.  Didn't notice whether it was 969 or 699, though.
  • SenkawaSenkawa Posts: 3
    edited October 24
    I just got enough to upgrade one of these, and I need advice on which one to upgrade next. The Campaign cars that I have NOT upgraded past 1.3 are both of the BMWs and the Merc. Every other campaign car Has at least one upgrade on it. Any help is appreciated
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lotus. You will need it for monaco 10.
    edited October 24
    I've already beaten that. I forgot what car I used but I did beat it. Sorry that wasn't in my post

I'm thinking I should upgrade the Mercedes E 500 next just to get that little edge on ones that are still 1.3
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Senkawa said:
    I just got enough to upgrade one of these, and I need advice on which one to upgrade next. The Campaign cars that I have NOT upgraded past 1.3 are both of the BMWs and the Merc. Every other campaign car Has at least one upgrade on it. Any help is appreciated

100% the trailblazer first, 100% 996, you'll still be using it in two years time.  I certainly am.  Might be worth holding onto the second too.  

The Tuscan is also a 996 car, it's not as strong an UR drag car as it used to be but it's still one of the best.  

The Maserati will be helpful during the Italiant Renaissance events and is pretty decent, 969 or 699 IDK.

The qx30 is very strong at twisty off road events, the larger number of off road tyres cars means it's not quite as useful as it used to be, but still.  969.

The lotus will probably be your best gaming car for a while, it's light weight makes it v strong on slaloms.  I think these days it's pretty evenly split between 699 and 969 so take your pick.

Someone already mentioned the  Mégane, it's also pretty strong and has just been buffed.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Anyone taken the plunge on this yet?
    apparently great mra
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭

Which 2 Maseratis? On paper it looks like the 2 gran turismos but didn’t know of the birdcage is worth a shot with these tracksets...
    What about those 2?

Which 2 Maseratis? On paper it looks like the 2 gran turismos but didn’t know of the birdcage is worth a shot with these tracksets...
    1 grantursimo for sure... dont know about the birdcage
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Birdcage MRA is pretty good, but it's only slightly better than the GranTurismo and it has worse 0-60, quite a lot worse handling and worse top speed. I'd say two GranTurismos is your best bet.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 25
    O__VER said:

The Birdcage MRA is pretty good, but it's only slightly better than the GranTurismo and it has worse 0-60, quite a lot worse handling and worse top speed. I'd say two GranTurismos is your best bet.
    That’s what I was thinking. If someone can spot me a birdcage Tokyo G time id be grateful - it’s on every set 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    What about those 2?

969 (Coz Slalom monster)

699 for DV