For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been slow upgrading a few handy UR's over the past few weeks. Can anybody advise the best tunes for the following?

2017 Porsche 718 Boxster (Red One)
    2014 Porshe Cayman GTS (Red, was previously Epic)
    1982 Lambo Countach LP500 S (White)
    1978 Lambo Countach LP400 S (Black)
    1971 Lambo Muira SV (Yellow)
    1968 Lambo Muira S (Green)

Also, is the 1999 RUF 3400S even worth investing in? I have 1 x RUF BTR
  • Sorry for long post! I have fuse material to fully upgrade three ultra rare cars. The question is witch three should i upgrade. Glad for some help.

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for long post! I have fuse material to fully upgrade three ultra rare cars. The question is witch three should i upgrade. Glad for some help.

The Tamora is definitely one of the most useful URs, so I'd upgrade that first (996), I'm still missing it.
    I don't see any obvious ones apart from that, but I'd go for the blue Jag maybe (great city car, all three tunes are useful), and maybe the SLK Black Series (one of the few Mercs with no limiter).
  • Ozzman said:
    Sorry for long post! I have fuse material to fully upgrade three ultra rare cars. The question is witch three should i upgrade. Glad for some help.

The Tamora is definitely one of the most useful URs, so I'd upgrade that first (996), I'm still missing it.
    I don't see any obvious ones apart from that, but I'd go for the blue Jag maybe (great city car, all three tunes are useful), and maybe the SLK Black Series (one of the few Mercs with no limiter).
    What about the BMW X1? I allsow Think that the merc Black looks really good. 
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:

What about the BMW X1? I allsow Think that the merc Black looks really good. 
    The X1 is a decent offroader, one of the lighter ones, that can be useful, but I don't think it's best at anything (amongst the URs).
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Tamora 996
    Trailblazer finish it 996
    SLK Black 969
    X1 969
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 141 ✭✭✭

For now it's my besy 4wd all surface car, but is it worth upgrading? Does it compete with the top epic 4wd/all surface lineup?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheminee said:

For now it's my besy 4wd all surface car, but is it worth upgrading? Does it compete with the top epic 4wd/all surface lineup?
    that's the best or second best epic offroad dragster. Not necessarily worth upgrading out of an important event requiring it (as pretty much nothing above ultra is) but may soon come in handy
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    cheminee said:

that's the best or second best epic offroad dragster. Not necessarily worth upgrading out of an important event requiring it (as pretty much nothing above ultra is) but may soon come in handy

Thanks! Didn't knew it was that good :smile:

• sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How to finish these two? 
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    How to finish these two? 
    987?
  • I have finally grinded so i have cars to upgrade one epic full. But witch one or are there no one Good so i should save my upgrade to something better. Please help!

• RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few which are potentials, but I would say either Raptor, Camaro or RUF
  • StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    What tune for these two, both 699?

• LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 293 ✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    How to finish these two? 
    I’d say if you really want the f1lm you go 996 with all the drag sets, but I don’t think it would be worth overtime..
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    What tune for these two, both 699?

I've gone 969 and 699 on these two. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

699 or 969?
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

699 or 969?
    I went 969. 184 Top Speed, 3.8 0-60, 91 Handling.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Thanks should have said that i have one at 996, so i wont need it for drags. Was wondering if 699 wins some tracks as this car was epic. I see only 969 in events, but that doesnt say too much. Anyone went 699 on this?
  • UncleGaryUncleGary Posts: 220 ✭✭✭

rq22 boxter spyder
    has anyone tried this in 699 vs 969? according to topdrives. club most people vote 969 for it, but then they also do that for the yellow cayman, which is definately best at 699, so not putting a lot of stock in those polls. 
  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 56
    I can do my first fuse on a legendary but not completely sure which one. I'm thinking the Ford GT, since I have a good ford and U.S. garage but also maybe the NSX, or huayra.

What's the best to rise first( engine, weight. Handling)?
  • GT47LMGT47LM Posts: 424 ✭✭✭✭

I know this is a barely used car, but would anyone know what's the best tune for it? I honestly have no idea at all. It's a decent car, but doesn't shine in anything at all really
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miura187 said:
    I can do my first fuse on a legendary but not completely sure which one. I'm thinking the Ford GT, since I have a good ford and U.S. garage but also maybe the NSX, or huayra.

What's the best to rise first( engine, weight. Handling)?
    None of them.  Wait for a final.  Having said that, If you HAVE to do one, do the mobydick, there’s loads of them around so a single fuse will make a lot of difference.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second one of these... Still 969?
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Second one of these... Still 969?
    Yes!
    Actually I disagree. I haven't got cash so it'll be tuned 000
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luckiest ceramic in my career so far. Already got a 6x6, second probably won't change much. What about the other merc? 

Luckiest ceramic in my career so far. Already got a 6x6, second probably won't change much. What about the other merc? 

The C63 isn't as good as the M6 Gran Coupé, though that could be downgraded to low ride height. I suggest keeping it until stuff happens. The 6x6 isn't as dominant on hillclimbs as it used to be, and in addition to the fact that you already have one I suggest marking it as food.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Actually I disagree. I haven't got cash so it'll be tuned 000
    At 639 its pretty solid, beats datsuns and other UR off roads
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    Could someone please summarize the Alfa hierarchy with the added new IR cars? 
    Also, what is the most suitable tune for the 8C Spyder?